realsexdoll.com

Howdy All!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

gamille
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Howdy All!

Post by gamille »

I don't really speak like that, just trying to have a different intro...

I am new to the forum. Currently, I am making a decision if a companion is right for me. I stumbled on this forum, and I am absolutely blown away how big all of this is. I was completely ignorant to the market and community before about 1 week ago. There's been a ton of good reads on here... just have to make a decision to go through, new or second to acclimate, and what brand/type.

My situation: relocating for work, happily married for 17 years or so. I'll have a few years without the family before they move up. I passed this idea by my wife, and she is all for it, to keep me out of trouble.

Now, I have another task with a bunch of research on my plate.

I would like to thank everyone for their contribution here and hope to provide some valuable input as well. Thanks, Jason.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Howdy All!

Post by Hershey lee »

Welcome newcomer :glou:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Welcome!
Your wife is awesome! And you must be a great guy for her to be accepting of a doll. She doesn't want to lose a great guy now does she? :)

Dolls are a presence. A conversation piece. They can be made to look stunning! They're more than just something to have sex with.
They're an art form, regardless which type you have!!

Have fun on your quest!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Well 'Howdy' partner! Welcome. Sounds like a plan. One question though. How would you feel if she wanted to get herself a male doll in your absence? :whistle:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Gamile- WELCOME!

Please stop by our new member page for soem helpful info.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

gamille
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gamille »

RGC_0767 wrote:Welcome!
Your wife is awesome! And you must be a great guy for her to be accepting of a doll. She doesn't want to lose a great guy now does she? :)

Dolls are a presence. A conversation piece. They can be made to look stunning! They're more than just something to have sex with.
They're an art form, regardless which type you have!!

Have fun on your quest!!
She is very good and understanding. I explained to her how elaborate this board was and the dolls themselves. I just showed her some of the pictures on here and she was like I was at first... speechless.

I instantly noticed the art ties with the community here. I would have never thought of these used in photo shoots, etc. But, it really does make sense to me now that I've seen it.

gamille
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gamille »

Mr Franz wrote:Well 'Howdy' partner! Welcome. Sounds like a plan. One question though. How would you feel if she wanted to get herself a male doll in your absence? :whistle:
I honestly don't care. I see the 'beauty' behind these and would also understand if she wanted company or a release. But, first things first, we need to drop our money on mine :D .

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome Gamille! I like your plan and it's even better that your wife is on board :D how cool is that. Keep us posted on your progress.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome to tdf, gamille. As others mentioned it sounds like you're in an ideal situation to get a doll. Take the time to research and ask questions here before placing the order so that you will get the doll that best fits your needs and living situation.

If you've spent time lurking here you may also know that having a doll for many of us goes beyond having some sexual release. Depending on the individual, it is possible to form a pretty intense emotional connection with the doll. I've been married nearly 20 years (now separated) but have never been open about a doll to my spouse. That said, be prepared for potential emotional intimacy. If I were someone's spouse I might have a harder time accepting that my partner has developed feelings, love even, for another being than I would thinking of the doll as just a masturbation aid. Something to consider. Then again, many here are way more casual in their relationships to dolls than I am, so it's probably not a big deal.

In any event it sounds like you're venturing in to the world of dolls the right way and from a good place. Good for you. Keep us all posted.

gamille
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gamille »

autolycus wrote:Welcome to tdf, gamille. As others mentioned it sounds like you're in an ideal situation to get a doll. Take the time to research and ask questions here before placing the order so that you will get the doll that best fits your needs and living situation.

If you've spent time lurking here you may also know that having a doll for many of us goes beyond having some sexual release. Depending on the individual, it is possible to form a pretty intense emotional connection with the doll. I've been married nearly 20 years (now separated) but have never been open about a doll to my spouse. That said, be prepared for potential emotional intimacy. If I were someone's spouse I might have a harder time accepting that my partner has developed feelings, love even, for another being than I would thinking of the doll as just a masturbation aid. Something to consider. Then again, many here are way more casual in their relationships to dolls than I am, so it's probably not a big deal.

In any event it sounds like you're venturing in to the world of dolls the right way and from a good place. Good for you. Keep us all posted.

This has been eye opening. I've absolutely noticed the attachment that some members form. I've been scrolling through these posts with my wife just to show her the depths of some relationships. We have spent a good portion of today grasping the different perspectives. She was first amazed at the investment levels but completely understood when I showed some of the customizations. Then I took her to some photo galleries... speechless. A lot of it makes sense to both of us, we just never put thought into it before.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Howdy pardner! Welcome to the forum! Unlike other places on the internet, we really do take kindly to strangers around these parts. So come on in and make yourself at home! :D
And as others have said, you are a lucky man for having such a cool wife. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

gamille
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gamille »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Howdy pardner! Welcome to the forum! Unlike other places on the internet, we take kindly to strangers around these parts. So come on in and make yourself at home! :D
And as others have said, you are a lucky man for having such a cool wife. 8)
Very funny... I'm definitely a member of forums that don't take kindly to strangers. I never really understood that, though.

"now Skeeter, he ain't done anything to you."

INFORMATIONS