realsexdoll.com

Unfamiliar - Fear - Excitement - Shift

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Unfamiliar - Fear - Excitement - Shift

Post by Slew »

sophie2 wrote:How do i send a message to any admin? to change username?
Thank you
I'm sorry sophie, I could have explained that better. Once you have 5 approved posts, you can send private messages. Or in the meantime, you can send an email to support@dollforum.com. But you're just one post away from having your newbie restrictions lifted.. :thumbs_up:

Little Sammy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Little Sammy »

Well, 3 days in and Sophie hasn't gotten tired of me yet...
I'm TIRED ... Whew
I'm following metric nuts orders though... I believe he said something like make a mess all over her...
And so I did...
Still working on figuring out what all poses she and I can do without breaking her but it sure is fun learning.
And then there was the clean up... I read someone's only disappointment with doll is that she does not clean up.
I second that...
I have found that my interest in her clothing, lingerie and photographing her has absolutely captivated me.
I had no idea that it would be soooo fun for me to pick her clothes, dress her, pose her and photograph her...
I had chosen almost all nude or white clothing and REALLY want to branch out into more colors...
Think I can post pics. soon and will.
It's probably in the forum somewhere but, I really hope that someone can share some techniques or examples of posing doll not just for the sex but the photography as well.
The arms and hands seem to be really tricky to me trying to find positions that have a more natural look.
Any suggestions or location for examples would be appreciated.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Little Sammy wrote: The arms and hands seem to be really tricky to me trying to find positions that have a more natural look.
Any suggestions or location for examples would be appreciated.
As far as posing arms, hands, and fingers.. take your time. Place them as you like and then stand back and have a look. It can take a few adjustments before you get all the fingers placed naturally, and to have the elbows resting in the right position. It might help to study photos of people's hands in the same position. It takes a little time, but worth it when enjoying the photos. :thumbs_up:

Ivy was reading Harold and Maude until I distracted her with a question:
6bw.JPG
6bw.JPG (424.77 KiB) Viewed 418 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Little Sammy wrote: I have found that my interest in her clothing, lingerie and photographing her has absolutely captivated me.
I had no idea that it would be soooo fun for me to pick her clothes, dress her, pose her and photograph her...
Little Sammy,

I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed dressing my dolls and buying clothes too. But by the time I get a new outfit on her, I am ready to give her some wood. Dressing her gets me all turned on. It's almost an inconvenience when I am trying to do some photos to post on this forum.

I am glad you are enjoying Sophie so much and I am looking forward to your pictures.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Little Sammy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Little Sammy »

Questions: and clarification:
I had intended for my doll to be named Sophie and mistakenly used that name for USER instead.
Hereforth my user name will be Little Sammy formerly Sophie2

1. I've had Sophie about a week now and quite a few opportunities to get to know her better. Love her
1A - I've noticed that I have a bit of a rash or skin irritation formed on my inner forearms which happens to be the part of my body most exposed to doll. Picking up and moving for positions, cleaning, storage, and play.
I believe with the exception of the 1st playtime as metricnut suggested and I had to follow : ) that I have cleaned her well in tub with soap and water. Now cleaned her about 3 or 4 different times using Vaseline, baby oil and baby powder as suggested.
Has anyone noticed or experienced a skin irritation to TPE dolls?
I consider it a minor irritation (not itchy, and no pain but clearly a reaction of some sort)
If anyone has noticed an irritation are there any suggestions to resolve or could it just be me and my skin?
Certainly don't want to believe that I'm allergic to dear Sophie.

2a - Also, can anyone direct me to where I find instructions for how to upload photos of Sophie?

Thank you,

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

For skin issues see: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=100108
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS