realsexdoll.com

Unfamiliar - Fear - Excitement - Shift

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Little Sammy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Unfamiliar - Fear - Excitement - Shift

Post by Little Sammy »

New to forum, been lurking, new to dolls, unfamiliar territory and emotions, Excitement level beyond anything since childhood. Shifted paradigm from dolls not ok for my reality to I want and need one and going to get one. After approx 30 hours of lurking, and days of putting together courage and doll configuration choices made payment commitment on WM 157 cm doll with projected arrival 5/10.

Anticipation is no joke this almost hurts. I've gained immeasurable and critical info. from this forum for doll care, needed items, clothing, doll movement, repair, creativity, photos, fun and tips, etc. Beyond that I have not ever joined a forum and yet here will be my 1st doll and 1st forum as I just joined for mgmt. blocking me from any further lurking (hate that term) researching anonymously (like that better) until I joined. For the 1st time based on the invaluable data I've already gotten and that I'm certain I'll need more once doll arrives.

I joined (nearly big as step as doll purchase). I emphasize that I researched this site thinking that I would not want to be connected in any way for a shameful feeling of my own - but after continuing reading again changed paradigm to I would be very fortunate to be welcomed or included with the people on this forum. I find the forum to be welcoming, very helpful to one another, anxiety reducing, and apparently a lot like me. So one more newbie (don't like that term either).

I prefer mentee seeking mentors. On a personal note, am 47 and going thru divorce and a new relationship with human does not interest me currently - viola shift occurs and I buy my 1st doll (probably more to come) I've purchased clothes (very challenging at first - forum helped immensely, brush, wig stands, vaseline, water based lube, make up brush, baby oil, baby powder, corn starch, extra sheets, changed door handle on closet to be able to lock it with key, sex audio, etc... I have a couple important to me questions prior to arrival.

It appears that baby oil that includes the term "paraffin liquidium". I am in US and having difficulties finding product with that term on packaging although it may be in many. Please provide a few product names or ways to be certain I am using the recommended product.

Second: It appears that washing, oil, powder etc. is highly recommended upon doll arrival which if done as recommended looks like about a 24 hour process.

Can I be blunt - Am I supposed to wait another day after arrival of doll before trying it out? This must sound incredibly impatient but, I can't be the only one. Is that really the recommendation for best care of doll. Very interested in use of VR and external audio read some about but will be my next topic of research.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Unfamiliar - Fear - Excitement - Shift

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Johnson's Baby Oil might be what you want

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

Welcome Sophie2!

I'm always enthousiastic when I see new members like you who come "almost" from nowhere. Don't take it bad, just like the fact many people arriving on TDF have many different story but always have these same feelings after discovering doll.

I'm quite new too (just a month I'm here), but TDF is really a little Heaven on Internet. People are nice, glad to help and give advices regarding dolls. No question is stupid regarding our loved girls and boys!

You found the right place to start with this passion, and to live it for several years. I hope you will enjoyed your doll when you will receive it. Give time to time once you received it. Sometimes, feelings can be weird at start, but you must allow your doll to show you his potential :wink:

Welcome again and have a nice time on TDF!
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to TDF sophie2. :)
sophie2 wrote:"paraffin liquidium".
Just plain baby oil is what you want. As Harem said, Johnson & Johnson's is great, and what you'd want to avoid is any baby oil with a bunch of added ingredients.

sophie2 wrote:It appears that washing, oil, powder etc. is highly recommended upon doll arrival which if done as recommended looks like about a 24 hour process. Can I be blunt - Am I supposed to wait another day after arrival of doll before trying it out?
IMO too much is made of this oil treatment right away. It's not necessary when the doll is new. She's got plenty of her own oils when new.

What you want to do first is wash doll very thoroughly with warm soapy water. This is not only to sanitize doll, but to remove the release agent chemicals which are used to release doll from the factory mould.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome new member Sophie2, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Slew has given you the basics, so no need to add further overwhelming info at this time.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

If you can last a day without going at your first doll I'd be amazed. I barely got my first out of the box and head/wig attached before i had to have her. Also, 157, nice choice. Body of a sylph. Welcome.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Welcome and have a nice honeymoon :thumbs_up:

Maybe best if on the second or third day, after you clean her properly and let her "breathe" a little ;)

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Sophie2,

My recommendation is to unpack your 157 (brilliant choice!) give her a good washing as Slew suggested. (No need for oil early on). Apply powder.

Then put the head and wig on. Straighten her eyes so she doesn't have crazy eyes. If you want to put clothes on her at that point fine.

If you did take the time to put clothes on her, take them right back off and leave pecker tracks all over her until she is so sticky you and her need a good washing again.

If you start to feel tired from all the work and excitement, forge on, you can sleep in the after life! You are a man with a mission! :D

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Little Sammy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Little Sammy »

Thank each of you for welcome into this foray. and the input - arrival should be today 5/9 and I couldn't be more excited. I've phoned UPS to confirm address, left note on door, cleared my calendar for the day. Purchased a plethora of items and now before doll arrival have 3 boxes worth of doll accessories.
I will be following advice of this group and forum with laser focus. Plan to send photos when permitted (5 posts i believe)
Also, wanted to add for clarity I am a male and purchased a female doll.
As mentioned I'm new to dolls and forums and guess I used the name I gave my doll sophie2 as my user name.
Not sure how I will amend that and not concerned with anyone's view of me as there appears to be NO judgment here of any kind and I love that. Shall I attempt to change user name for transparancy or will anyone care?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

sophie2 wrote:Also, wanted to add for clarity I am a male and purchased a female doll.
As mentioned I'm new to dolls and forums and guess I used the name I gave my doll sophie2 as my user name.
Not sure how I will amend that and not concerned with anyone's view of me as there appears to be NO judgment here of any kind and I love that. Shall I attempt to change user name for transparancy or will anyone care?
True, no one will judge you for having a female username, several members have done similar. It can be confusing though, and sometimes members will wonder which gender they're chatting with. It's entirely up to you, and very easy to change your username. Just send a message to any admin and we'll fix you up with a new username.

And, maybe Sophie would like her own account here eventually..? :wink: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=79371

Little Sammy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Little Sammy »

Doll (Sophie) arrived at 7:45 pm not like I was watching door for delivery for previous 8 to 10 hours or anything : )
I did not anticipate some of the thoughts or challenges of arrival although I was very well prepared for the list of things needed thanks to this forum. (Thank you, a million times over as my 1st experience is much greater thanks to all the info. shared here)
I did not anticipate having a "partner" that had/has no needs, wants or preferences. While I understand that is one of the greatest points of obtaining a doll. It was like being a virgin all over again in a good way but essentially clueless about what to do when it comes to only considering my needs and wants. It's new exciting and "really cool"
Portions of the experience:
Excitement not felt since being a boy growing up at something so new (that is awesome and incredibly difficult to be patient)
Similarities and differences: There are plenty enough similarities of a woman in my doll to meet and or exceed expectations. There are difference (like boobs being smaller than expected and much closer together on small frame but overall more than ok)
Clothing: I did manage to get a few clothing items on doll (thank you metricnut) prior to getting to know her and they look Phenomenal and better than expected and some photos I hope to share once forum quota is met.
I did not realize how important clothing has come to me when deciding to purchase doll which was about physical experience.
Based on reading was nervous/apprehensive about clothing fit. Result - with some effort and help of forum I LOVE the look of clothing on doll and am very excited about contemplation and future outfits finding, trying and photographing.
Storage: Some have asked and don't see a lot of answers about where to store doll when not in use for those that need that.
I changed out handle of spare room closet to locking- Don't know how to explain that yet but will prevent unwanted discovery.
In addition, I purchased a bed with under mattress storage (from Ikea) but it does not lock as is and too likely someone will pick up mattress or open. (I will probably modify so I can lock it, and cover in-between mattress and what's beneath, but have to figure out storage of doll while laying down which I understand now could be damaging to doll)
Hanging in closet I have not tried yet, but think I will simply cut a 2x4 or similar to support hanging bar as that is the leader of storage choices with locking door knob, as there is not just doll but I have extra head, lots of clothes, wig's and stands, toys etc... So it's not just a doll storage issue:
Clean up: took a lot longer than anticipated as it's first time (will get faster) but did not consider plethora of accessories initially.
For that matter I did not calculate (cost, time, research, fun, excitement, storage) of accessories which I now consider to be as fun as getting to know my doll Sophie.
TIME:
I would recommend 3 hours minimum from unboxing, set up, getting to know doll and CLEAN up for any newcomer. I had not planned on that much time but made sure I had it if needed and did. I could have rushed or gone faster but would have diminished experience.
I did come up with a modification of a toy that possibly could be of interest to others (hard to know for sure)
In order to explain it would have to divulge some of my interests (which is scary but could probably get there if allowed)
Is it ok to post info. (verbally in print) of what physical interests I have in order to present a creative solution to lack of existence or variety of a toy I wanted and modified/created?
Overall:
Hindsight is 20/20
I am thrilled with choice to get my 1st doll and the experience met or exceeded my lofty expectations and would do it again.
I am thrilled with finding, learning and becoming a part of this forum. Beyond informative it's fun.
Thank you all,

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

sophie2 wrote:It appears that baby oil that includes the term "paraffin liquidium". I am in US and having difficulties finding product with that term on packaging although it may be in many. Please provide a few product names or ways to be certain I am using the recommended product.
In the United States, this is generally referred to as mineral oil, and that's how it will appear in the ingredients list on most baby oil products. You can also buy bottles of pure mineral oil in most supermarkets and pharmacies. The only reason to buy baby oil instead of mineral oil is if you like the scent added to the baby oil.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Metricnut wrote: If you did take the time to put clothes on her, take them right back off and leave pecker tracks all over her until she is so sticky you and her need a good washing again.

If you start to feel tired from all the work and excitement, forge on, you can sleep in the after life! You are a man with a mission! :D

Metricnut

:haha4:
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Hey congratulations on receiving your new lady-friend. TPE dolls are fragile and difficult to care for, so expect some issues sooner or later, but enjoy her to the fullest. Sounds like you are climbing the learning curve quickly and in a year or two will be a master. Just be warned: this hobby is addictive and it might not be too long before you want to build a bit of a harem. Good news is, dolls never get jealous.

Happy honeymooning!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Little Sammy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Little Sammy »

OK, I'm showing my ignorance here:

Seattle Slew writes:
True, no one will judge you for having a female username, several members have done similar. It can be confusing though, and sometimes members will wonder which gender they're chatting with. It's entirely up to you, and very easy to change your username. Just send a message to any admin and we'll fix you up with a new username.

How do i send a message to any admin? to change username?
Thank you

INFORMATIONS