realsexdoll.com

Introduction and a question :-)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Introduction and a question :-)

Post by Viktor777 »

Hi everyone,

When I was 14 or so, I first heard about Real Dolls and became deeply fascinated. You could say it's been something in the back of my mind for over 15 years. I've planned getting one but always got cold feet (Well it's a lot of money.... where will I put her?) but I've finally gotten over myself :lol: :mrgreen: .

The idea is just so fascinating and I can see by the members here, I'm not alone! So thanks for the forum and for everyone being so open about your interest.

I'm currently researching doll types. I'd really like one between say 4 foot 5 and 5 feet (at the tallest). My budget is about 1500 max. I'm researching the forums but if you all have any recommendations I'd love to hear them :).

Thanks for your time,

-Vik

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Introduction and a question :-)

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome Vicktor777!

Have a look at our New Member page...
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

You are in the right place to find a doll! We are all here for questions!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

Its a great hobby and to tell the truth you can't just buy one, you might think so but after a few months of having one you will be looking for another lol

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome Viktor777,

You may want to describe the basic body type you like. Seems to be two basic categories of dolls. Dolls with natural looking dimension and realistic sized boobs and dolls that have large or very large breast and sometimes have big bubble butts.

I like the natural looking dolls with smaller boobs myself. For your budget you could get a WM 140 A cup like my Maddie.
M 24.JPG
M 24.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 903 times
Good luck in your search!
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Viktor777. :) :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Start small. By that I do not mean size. I mean budget. You could drop 2 grand and feel terrible about it, or just the opposite.
You could probably find a deal for about a grand.
But weight and handling is awkward with these synthetic sweeties. Until accustomed to it.
So you must consider the max weight you feel you can handle. Safely. a 140 is about 50 to 60lbs. I bet anything smaller you may not be too happy.
TDF also has strict policy regarding young looking dolls, as you may know since signing up.
TPE has a more chemical odor, will that be a problem as well? It fades after a while though.
The great debate of TPE and silicone... or even Fabric!
Here's what I say...
No matter what or where you buy, if you are pleased, then it's all that matters.
Take your time deciding. Prices appear to be getting more reasonable all the time.
Welcome to.... Dolls

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Welcome

l spent a ton of time reading others reviews and of course checking out the pictures.

I agree that weight is definitely a factor. I've been very happy with my choice.

Enjoy the journey

cheers

Viktor777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Viktor777 »

Thank you for the comments everyone :-)

I've been looking and think I may get the SANHUI-New-118cm-Elf. She's a little shorter then I want, but the overall look is wonderful. Guess I can just get her some high heels LoL!

INFORMATIONS