realsexdoll.com

New to the forum..A story of what brought me here...and why

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New to the forum..A story of what brought me here...and

Post by Xandian_01 »

philpw99 wrote: After reading your intriguing introduction, my creative nerve just started firing, so I couldn't help just add my little piece. It was purely my view. Please keep telling your story, love to hear it!
I took no offense at all. I appreciate the welcome and interest in my thoughts. Interaction is great. Would have replied sooner... but yard work has officially started for me...lol been busy. As far as the story... Ruali has it all locked up. May be a bit before she will be here to tell it... ahhh... but suspense is a good thing :-)
MrCool69 wrote::thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: These silicone and TPE misstrisses will save a lot of marriages.
Looks that way... it is a good thing, I believe. Was cool stumbling onto this forum. I had no idea there was a community like this before. This has really helped in creating an image (maybe???) of a fantasy mistress to spark imagination. I have read, and also been told, this is the best way to be interested in your doll. I am in total agreement. My wife is OK with it. I am hoping it will relieve tension between us that originates to the point of why (or maybe I should say "We") need a doll to begin with. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

Good morning all!!!!

It has been forever, it feels, that I have been back to this community. I had thought my Ruali decided not to take the journey. Discouraged and heart-broken, I could not continue seeing the joy others were experiencing with their ladies. My apologies. After some time had passed, I filled my days with other distractions to get on with life.

One day I felt the need to contact Ruali's agent, Jeff. To my surprise, Jeff told me he had been in contact with her and she would be reaching our atmosphere very soon. I was so excited!!! A few weeks went by and then I got the call. She is finally here!!! Agent Jeff (at BCD) sent me pictures of her. I was so amazed and over-whelmed at the same time!

I was like..Jeff... when will she be on her way to me... and exactly where is she now??? She landed in China and was detained by the consulate for proper vetting, immunizations, etc. The idea that she would be with me soon made me ecstatic!! A few days ago she was finally released, given a passport, and ready to make her way to me. Jeff and I finalized Ruali's travel arrangements and she is now on a plane to America!!! In a few short days I will be with my Ruali and another chapter in our lives will begin.

Although longer than I had hoped, this is now a reality and all of the wisdom and advice from this community will help me take the best care of her... and I am sure she will take awesome care of me.

A HUGE thank you to Jeff at BCD for all of the patience, assistance, and one-on-one attention I was given to make this possible. Should you and your lady need an agent as we did, I can assure you Jeff is very talented and attentive to your needs. He will go above and beyond to make your experience the best it can be. so far this has been the case for Ruali and me.

It is now time to go shopping for Ruali's coming home celebration. Lots to get... a welcome home care kit, a wardrobe.. I do like white (thanks for the advise on light-colored clothing)... and who knows what else... lol.

Once Ruali is home, rested, and comfy, we will be posting her actual introduction to the community. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to formally introduce her to this amazing community.
:lol: :lol:

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

Today is the 5th day Ruali has been home. She has had time to relax from her journey to me.

Without further delay, Ruali would like to say hello to the TDF.
Ruali_Says Hi in between cleanups.jpg
Ruali_Says Hi in between cleanups.jpg (180.43 KiB) Viewed 565 times
This was the morning after her first spa treatment. We learned a lot about each other..lol We both rested on this day.
The next is Ruali's first standing pose while getting her 2nd spa treatment.
Ruali_2nd Cleanup_Shower Pose.jpg
Ruali_2nd Cleanup_Shower Pose.jpg (77.73 KiB) Viewed 565 times
After the shower, she received an awesome rub down with mineral oil... we both loved that time together. After her body was nice and tacky, she was given a good powdering (with a mixture of cocoa powder with her baby powder... she likes it :D )

Got her dressed and she dropped a stunning pose, and was like...ok.. I am dressed and ready.. Are you taking me out or what?!?!?!
Ruali_First Pose after final clean and powder.jpg
Ruali_First Pose after final clean and powder.jpg (166.98 KiB) Viewed 565 times
LOL.. what could I say? It was 3:00am by this time and I had to be leave for work by 6:30 am... She understood. So when I came home from work, I did what any man would do... brought her home jewelry, of course!!! Here she is... so beautiful. Enjoy :D
Ruali_Post Final Clean and powder.jpg
Ruali_Post Final Clean and powder.jpg (166.38 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Ruali_Close-up after final clean and powder.jpg
Ruali_Close-up after final clean and powder.jpg (187.87 KiB) Viewed 565 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Grats Xandian...Raulia looks lovely.

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

Maviarab wrote:Grats Xandian...Raulia looks lovely.
Thank you. I now have to figure out avatars, her own profile, album, etc. But we have a huge project to finish first. The man-cave is now being renovated. The entire garage will now be our place. adding a wall, taking down another...etc. All of this was supposed to be done before Ruali made it home, but she was anxious to get here... lol. Was less than 3 weeks....

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hahaha...always something to be done.

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

Oh... and I guess Ruali reached out to a war veteran that was her partner for many years. Jeff, our agent, made it possible for her to come live with us. She has many war wounds so Ruali and I are going to try and nurse her back to health. She should be here within a few days.

INFORMATIONS