realsexdoll.com

Another noob first post and question...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sakana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Another noob first post and question...

Post by Sakana »

Greetings folks!
Am doing my homework for a first purchase and just about done BUT I'm down to the last question....
Other than DS, does anyone else make a loose frame doll? If not, will a manufacturer "customize" leaving the frame somewhat loose?
I have no intentions to pose her, she'll strictly be a cuddle buddy and sex partner. The choices are too many and it is SO difficult to decide which one first (SOMEBODY gotta be first!). I have of course several potentials for the harem from WM and a couple from DS, all in the 156-166cm range. i'm particularly captivated by WM's "Blair/Gina/Beverly" package (the 163cm-C and WM85 head), "Kate" (166cm-B WM185) as well as the 36 and 59 CE heads. Also, the DS "Serena" 156cm pkg. This one tossed me for a loop as I came across what looked to be a 40's-ish Asian woman. The detail in the pro-shots was insane, crow feet and all. It's a huge cost difference but DAYUM these 3 looked good! decisions...decisions....!
Is this pro-shot makeup work available? Should one take the head to a pro after the fact? Is that even necessary (insert noob DUH! here...)?

Thanks for tolerating my noob'ed-ness!

Sakana

:D

Sakana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Another noob first post and question...

Post by Sakana »

Ok...that didn't work too well....
Maybe I'm peeing in the wind here?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Sakana, a belated hello and welcome. Not really peeing in the wind, it's just the member intro forum might not get the views that the DS or Dolls In General forums might get. Replies here are limited.

I saw your post in DS forum so feel free to add any DS related questions to that topic, or use Dolls In General to ask about comparisons between brands.

Enjoy the forum!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hey, Sakana. Best thing to do is talk to your vendor about what you need and see what the factory can do for you. Most will make small adjustments to suit. Factory make-up doesn't last all that long, but is pretty easy to touch-up and upgrade after the fact.

Sakana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sakana »

Thanks guys! Now that mod approval is bypassed, I'll copy this over in the GP area and WM.
Thanks again!

INFORMATIONS