realsexdoll.com

Greetings all, 3 dolls ordered

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

trekkie001
Apprentice
Apprentice

Greetings all, 3 dolls ordered

Post by trekkie001 »

Yes, I may have gone a bit overboard, but after finding this board and reading some of the topics, I ordered 2 more dolls after ordering my first. I'm so excited to share them here and see how everyone else's dolls are. I ordered my first doll from Real Love Sex Dolls, though she is a YL doll, the 150cm O Cup body. They happened to be running a sale to get an extra head for free, so I suppose she could be referred to as they. I can't wait for them to arrive this monday 11-5. The 2nd doll I've ordered, and probably the last to arrive, is the Jaguar-chan doll from Climax (admittedly I would have never even heard of them without this board). And the 3rd that I have on order is the Una Carha doll, especially after seeing SV's thread regarding CC (fantastic work sharing her progress with us all, I thank you sir).

I originally ordered my first doll for the sexual aspect, but upon discovering this board and seeing what everyone's dolls mean to them, it opened my eyes that there is more to it than that. I look forward to sharing my ladies with you all.

zodiac

Re: Greetings all, 3 dolls ordered

Post by zodiac »

Ive ordered many over the years, quit the hobby and came back, while having gfs (some pretty hot, but crazy gets old fast). Recently started early this year with a 90cm sanhui, too small. Then a 165 sanhui, both used.
Then a new 136A sm doll (my fave) but leg broke, then piper ariel but defective (neck and spine broke), now a used 151 z onedoll which is great and now currently ordering the 156 smdoll larger scale 136A.
Probably getting one or two more (thinking between the PDs new amber, 160 michele muscle doll or mayne 176cm sydoll or ORs 167 fit doll) tough choices ahead. Then sell the sanhui or discard them. I try to keep 3 to 4 at once max. Gets difficult to store and maintain and spend.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

You're going to love the Una Carha doll, shes a super thick and busty lady.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Looks like you're well on your way toward building a nice little harem. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Hello Trekkie01. Would you be able to post some photos of your ladies? I got that beautiful O-cup doll.
She's wonderful. So far just a great cuddle buddy.
I also had to get the 100cm(tall) Una Kaine 106cm bust.
I haven't ordered the Jaguar Chan doll yet but I'm looking forward to doing it asap after I move.
When I move I will introduce myself more and hopefully be able to share photos of my dolls.
Star Wars fan.
Thank you and everyone else for sharing have a great day.

INFORMATIONS