realsexdoll.com

Cheap "fakes", where they come from and why I'm buying one.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Jenra Montare
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Cheap "fakes", where they come from and why I'm buying one.

Post by Jenra Montare »

Some things about me, first, to lend context to this.

I live with social anxiety disorder. I live with it. No medication, no therapy. I've had bad experiences with medications for other things in the past, and therapy... not at my income level, at any point in my life. Also, the very concept of "seeking help", for someone who's afraid of people, is like expecting someone who's afraid of snakes to reach into a box of snakes. So I live with it.

Ten years ago, one of my lungs collapsed. I didn't say anything to anyone until the second day after it happened. The lung was permanently damaged, the surgery left scar tissue inside my chest cavity and, as a result of those two factors, my panic attacks became utterly crippling. That ended any hope I held for meeting the right woman. It'd been six years since I'd had a girlfriend at that time. Sixteen years now. Sixteen years since I've had any other contact with another person, beyond a handshake (and those have been rare).

Last year, I packed or threw away everything I owned, moved to a tiny piece of land I'd purchased and spent three months building a one room 12' x 16' cabin. I'm not a carpenter, I had no experience building anything like this and I used landscape timbers, so it's drafty and a little warped. But it's quiet out here. Peaceful. Despite freezing my bits off at times and having to continually work at staying alive (no running water yet, and i have to cut and split a LOT of wood to keep the cabin above freezing in the winter), I'm happier here than I ever was living in cities, or even small towns. I go online with a seven year old tablet stuck on ICS and a borrowed 4G hotspot. Might get a laptop eventually. But for now, this tablet is my sole source of communication and entertainment. Electricity - solar panels and deep cycle batteries. I use LED strips for lighting. The only major appliance is a chest freezer running on a temp controller to make it function as a refrigerator. I get my water from the stream running through my property.

"Work" tends to be fixing small 2t and 4t engines, or plain old manual labor. Not much, but enough to live on (since i have no rent or utility bills) and save up a bit.

So that's me. That's my life, or, the part of it which is relevant.

My sense of isolation has been growing over the last few years, and it's become especially troublesome over the last year. Not because I live where I do, or the way I do now... I like being alone. I'm comfortable with being alone. But I don't sleep well. My temper flares at the least thing. I grind my teeth when I do sleep, so much and with such force, I've broken one molar. I can't find the motivation to finish the dam so I can get my ram pump going, or chink the walls. I can't concentrate on anything because I'm constantly thinking about the one thing I can't have... physical contact with a woman.

I don't mean sex. I wouldn't mind having sex, it would certainly be nice, but it's the simpler things I find myself focused on. Holding hands. Sitting together. Falling asleep with someone. Just... being able to touch a woman, feel her skin, the weight of her body leaning against me. Talking? I have plenty of conversations with my cat. Or the squirrels. Or the deer. Or the birds. Or the lizards. And I have a couple of friends I can visit when the need for a human voice is there.

I can't keep going like this. I can't live this way indefinitely. I need to feel human again. I need companionship and contact. I used to scoff at the belief that we "needed" such things, but having come to this point, I understand. I'm degenerating, slipping into a pattern of self-destructive behavior and... I have to do something to stop this before it gets any worse.

I remembered reading about love dolls years and years ago, back in the mid to late nineties. And promptly dismissing them, as they were luducrously unbelievable at that time. But, having remembered, I figured it was at least worth seeing how they'd evolved over the last couple of decades. So I did one Google search... and saw a picture of WM's head #85. Yeah, one of the pics used by every doll seller on the planet.

Oh. My. God.

I must've spent at least an hour just staring at that face. Then I looked at the other pictures of her. It took me a week to spot the signs that she wasn't real (the finger positioning, and the way the "flesh" looks in the armpit region). I spent another week looking for more. More pictures, more information, more dolls. Aside from the ridiculously unrealistic breasts on many of them, I was halfway to convincing myself that they were pictures of real women, used to represent the product.

I kept looking for information, found this place (obviously) and started reading more. Checking different vendor sites, learning about manufacturers, getting a handle on specs, measurements, everything. And warnings about "fake" dolls. More accurately, unauthorized reproductions represented by photos taken from manufacturer, vendor and owner sites without permission or attribution. And, having seen how good they could be, I started to worry that anying I bought would be a hideous, nightmarish clown doll which would be more likely to keep me awake for days on end, rather than help me sleep. So, of course, I had to find out where they came from and what they really looked like... because, realistically, they were my only option.

It took a lot of digging, but I did, eventually, find what I was looking for. Everything I was looking for.

The unauthorized reproductions are manufactured by Dongguan Orange Appliance Co. They're also known as UUDoll. They've filed trademark requests for UUDoll, Racyme, NWDoll, AVSextoy and Kingmansion (among others, though those are the relevant names). That's where the "fakes" are coming from. I even found actual pictures of most of their products... their 153cm A-cup is pretty well hidden, but it's on a few sites in other languages. It's also... well, the nipples point off in different directions, looks like a 15 or 20 degree angle. *shudder*

Some of the pictures on their Alibaba storefront are stolen, but they do have accurate pictures of their own products, too. It looks like most of the picture theft is being done by whoever is in charge of their various (and many) webstores. Over the last five-ishnweeks, I've also seen their own photos starting to appear on various webstores... maybe they finally hired a photographer, or maybe they're starting to worry about lawsuits. Don't know, and not my place to figure that out.

That brings me to now. I've done the legwork. I've seen the best, the WM-153 and the WM heads #85 and #31 (with that blonde wig and those glorious big, dark, shining eyes), and I've seen the worst. I know what I want... I knew what I wanted three or four weeks ago, really, but I also have to accept reality. I can't afford it. I've managed to save up enough for a cheap DOA doll, but I don't know how much more work I'll have over the next few months, and spending any more than that... well, I do still have to eat. Even if I resorted to hunting, I'd have to have money for vegetables. And coffee. And cigarettes (yes, i know). Besides, it'd be criminal to house something as beautiful as a WM-153 in my cabin.

So I'm buying a cheap doll. I know what I'm getting into now. I've found the source. I've seen the pictures. I've read the guides here, along with hundreds of other threads. I've seen the warnings, the realities, the need to lower my expectations. It won't be perfect, it won't be amazing, but maybe... maybe it'll be good enough.

It has to be good enough. It has to.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Cheap "fakes", where they come from and why I'm buying o

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi and Welcome Jenra.

Unfortunately, you have merely scratched the surface of the ice cube there.

That Company is a Chinese reseller agent as well.

You got to go deeper still,back to the OEM/ODM source factory, as you still dealing with a lower order wholesaler/distributor or maybe unlicensed supplier at best. That is not the source. The factories and the component suppliers are the source. I have written volumes of posts about this here. Far too many to even begin listing.

Trust me, I been researching and wheeling and dealing with the sources for years, and know who is who. I have a Alibaba Business as well as a consultancy and source buyer for custom musical instruments, and still half my inbox if full of supplier and agents offers and inquiries for dollies. Go Figure. :roll:

Anyhow, a fascinating recount, and not dissimilar to some other members here as well.

May I suggest, you also befriend a local Grizzly, call him Ben, make some shine, and trade it with an old codger with gets around on a Jackass called Lucky number seven.

Seemed to work for that crew.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

I've been saying for a long time that dolls are really important to people and your testimony says it all. Thank you for joining us and for being so open.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome HM, thanks for sharing that and know you are not alone in your situation (though the isolated cabin by the river sounds wonderful, minus drafts but you get my point heh).

They can be so much more to people (and usually are) than just a sex doll. You have gone in with your eyes wide open so please let us know what happens next, when she arrives, and of course...pictures!

Jenra Montare
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jenra Montare »

Maviarab wrote:when she arrives, and of course...pictures!
Haven't ordered yet. Have to collect from the people I've been working for, then get an Amazon card (closed my checking account when i moved, haven't opened a new one yet). And it's been too cold and wet to ride this week. Soon, though. Soon.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome Jenra.
That is quite a story. I can identify with a lot of it. I suffer from depression and anxiety/panic disorder. Panic attacks are a bitch. Thankfully, I haven't had one in awhile.
I won't do psych meds either because they do more harm than good and I speak from experience.
I understand you wanting a cheap doll because of the money factor or lack thereof.
Still, you may want to try and save a bit longer or check out the for sale section on this forum.
I got a doll from a vendor and manufacturer approved here and she broke after two weeks. Broken wrist because it was too tight. I got a replacement body for her and all was well after that.
My point is, had I bought a cheap knockoff and she broke, I wouldn't have gotten shit and been out 6 or 8 hundred bucks. Since I bought a genuine doll from approved vendor and manufacturer on here, I was taken care of with the full support of my vendor and management from this forum.
You have waited this long to get a doll lady. Maybe you should stick it out a little longer and save for something better that will last and be with you for a lot of time to come.
Just my 2 cents.
Good luck on your search and whatever you end up getting. And please post photos......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi
Nice to meet you :)
Matt

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Welcome and wish you all the best of luck with your purchase. Do what's comfortable for you. When you get your doll take time to know her and how to move her. I learned that sheets are a problem. Hands and feet get tangled and can snap if you are not careful. For me I use socks to help prevent her feet from getting tangled. I also use cornstarch mixed with some perfume to keep her powdered and less tacky. Anyway again best of luck and enjoy the journey. You'll find a lot of great advice and support here.

Cheers

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

gonestill77 wrote:Hello and welcome Jenra.
That is quite a story. I can identify with a lot of it. I suffer from depression and anxiety/panic disorder. Panic attacks are a bitch. Thankfully, I haven't had one in awhile.
I won't do psych meds either because they do more harm than good and I speak from experience.
I understand you wanting a cheap doll because of the money factor or lack thereof.
Still, you may want to try and save a bit longer or check out the for sale section on this forum.
I got a doll from a vendor and manufacturer approved here and she broke after two weeks. Broken wrist because it was too tight. I got a replacement body for her and all was well after that.
My point is, had I bought a cheap knockoff and she broke, I wouldn't have gotten shit and been out 6 or 8 hundred bucks. Since I bought a genuine doll from approved vendor and manufacturer on here, I was taken care of with the full support of my vendor and management from this forum.
You have waited this long to get a doll lady. Maybe you should stick it out a little longer and save for something better that will last and be with you for a lot of time to come.
Just my 2 cents.
Good luck on your search and whatever you end up getting. And please post photos......

:glou:
Great advice here! I totally agree with this, I learned the hard way and threw hundreds away on amazon, there are some great deals on TDF right now from approved vendors that don’t cost much more than an amazon doll :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

I looked up UUdoll on alibaba and didn't see any listing that I would send money to. I think you should save up a bit and get yourself a quality doll from a reputable dealer.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

Jenra Montare
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jenra Montare »

gonestill77 wrote:I understand you wanting a cheap doll because of the money factor or lack thereof.
Amazon is better for my situation. As I noted in another post, I don't have a checking account right now, but I do know where I can buy Amazon cards, with cash. Also, the doll I think I'm going to purchase is shipped by Amazon, so I know for certain I can get a refund if there's damage in transit, or the wrong doll is sent.

As for the seller, I've read enough reviews, including one from a TDF member, to feel they can be trusted to do the right thing if the doll proves to be garbage. And if they don't... Amazon.
I'm not impatient. I spent nine years working toward my goal of buying my little 3.5 acre piece of land and building my cabin, on a dishwasher's wage. I was happy to do it, too. But I'm not happy now. This... void in my life has been eating away at me for years. It took six months to save up enough for a cheap doll. I can't put this off for another six, or longer. There's a bottom limit to everyone's quality of life. I've reached mine.
And please post photos......
They'll be crappy tablet camera shots, but yeah.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I hear you Jenra. The people in my life get on my nerves to the point that I often want to say fuck everything and go live alone in the wilderness somewhere.
The only problem is that I've become too dependent upon modern technology and conveniences. Not to mention that I've also become too old and decrepit to be able to live off of the land. Hell, I can't even harvest my food from the grocery store without the use of one of those motorized shopping carts. So there's no way in hell that I would be able to chase down my food in the wild. :(
But in any case, I have to say that I admire you for being able to pull it off. :thumbs_up:
As to the question of fake dolls; I would avoid that route if possible. While it's possible to get a good one, it's a bit of a crap shoot. While the prices of some of these knock off dolls can make them a very tempting option, you will be out of a lot of money if something goes wrong.
While problems can arise with name brand dolls as well, at least if you buy through a good vendor; they can work with you and the manufacturer to make the situation right.
If money is really tight, then I would consider a doll from the sales section as some really nice dolls can be had for fantastic prices. Some are even in new condition and are only being sold due to the buyer not being able to handle the weight.
Or perhaps the wife or girlfriend found the doll and a "discussion" ensued. :agrue:
Maybe he bought the doll while he was drunk. :drinking: I've actually seen that happen a few times. :lol:

But the bottom line is that dolls in practically new condition do show up at give away prices.
So definitely worth considering. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Hi Jenra Montare,

i bought a 140cm doll from Dongguan Orange Appliance Co on Alibaba very recently and she arrived safely to my home.
They are aslo known as "Racyme" dolls,among the cheapest dolls on the market.
You'll get what you paid for, a cheap decent doll.
You can find reviews here on TDF, most buyers are satisfied with Racyme dolls.

I have 8 dolls, most of them comes from Aliexpress or Alibaba, and their main purpose is sex !
I was sexually disappointed with that doll and packed it again, i'll try to sell her...

But she is good looking, with rather firm TPE (durable imo), tight joints, stands well...
I gave 3 stars for the product on my review because i think their dolls are ok for a 1st, low budget, doll.
If you can't afford a more expensive doll, she'll be a good companion i think.

Cheers :glou:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

What a story, I am here to say that whatever you finally get, TPE is the most amazing material out there, the first time I ever touched this material It absolutely confused my senses, It almost feels like touching real skin, Its been about 5 years since I introduced myself to TPE Dolls, Torsos, TPE Breasts, Onaholes etc. this stuff still amazes me to this day...

Jenra Montare
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jenra Montare »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I hear you Jenra. The people in my life get on my nerves to the point that I often want to say fuck everything and go live alone in the wilderness somewhere.
The only problem is that I've become too dependent upon modern technology and conveniences. Not to mention that I've also become too old and decrepit to be able to live off of the land. Hell, I can't even harvest my food from the grocery store without the use of one of those motorized shopping carts. So there's no way in hell that I would be able to chase down my food in the wild. :(
It's as modern or primitive as you choose to make it. You don't have to hunt, you don't have to live without electricity, you don't have to start a small farm. It's simply a question of what you're willing to invest, in regard to effort, expense and/or time. My home is definitely more on the primitive side, with a wood stove, no bathroom and no running water, but that's what I was willing to endure in the short term. I'd have the bathroom and kitchen finished now, and have running water, but I broke my left arm and shoulder in March, then was bitten by a black widow a couple of months later. When I wasn't recovering from one or the other, I was doing odd jobs, so I just didn't have time to get things done for myself. Eventually, the walls will be sealed, I'll have a nice little kitchen and a shower, hot water, etc.

What you really lose is access to inexpensive groceries and goods, and rapid response from emergency services. You can do a big screen TV, central heating/AC, stainless steel apliances, the works. That's not hard, actually. Getting reasonable prices for food, if you're not growing and hunting/trapping/fishing, requires long trips or expensive delivery services... or good friends. And emergency service response time is terrifyingly long.

Last week, I was working on an irrigation system for one of my clients. Heard what I thought was a gunshot. That's not unusual here, even when hunting season is over, so I didn't think anything of it. A few minutes later, I went to my scooter to get a knife and saw smoke and flames coming from the property across the pasture. I watched, hoping it was just someone burning trash or something. When I realized I could see the flames coming from one of the buildings, I ran to the house, told the man to call the fire department and fired up the scooter to go see what was burning and whether anyone needed help.

It was about five minutes before the fire chief arrived, and another five before the trucks showed up. The fire was in a barn. The barn was gone by the time the trucks got there. The woman who owns that place was, fortunately, not home, but she lost her barn, her tractor, a shed or coop, and the siding on her house facing the fire... melted.

That's what you really have to be capable of accepting to live in the boonies. You can have a mansion tucked away in the most beautiful forest, with all of the modern conveniences you want, but you'll pay more to fulfill your basic needs, and if you have a situation which requires a fire crew, an ambulance, any life- or property-saving measures, you're up the creek.
But in any case, I have to say that I admire you for being able to pull it off. :thumbs_up:
It really isn't as difficult as people believe. Just different.
If money is really tight, then I would consider a doll from the sales section as some really nice dolls can be had for fantastic prices.
I know. I've been watching the sale section of the forum, and checking the vendor sites. Haven't seen one which fits my preferences at a price I can pay yet. One might show up before I place an order on Amazon. If not, I'm prepared.

INFORMATIONS