realsexdoll.com

Noob Owner

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Noob Owner

Post by jmedeski007 »

Hey all,

New 1st time owner, though I did make a post in general. I bought cheap as a 1st owner through Amazon and so far so good, no major complaints after 2 weeks. I will say I didn't know what to expect or had any expectations in the first place. I didn't get her to fill a missing part in my life, but to just add. People are different and I believe life is your experience, so whatever makes you happy is good, as long as your not hurting others or doing bad stuff. Me, I was happy without a doll and I'm happy with one as well. She doesn't bother anyone, in fact she's more like a unemployed lazy person sleeping around my house, lol. She's pretty lazy, will be cool when they figure out how to make them be able to move and maybe get a job :)

Honestly I think there is nothing to be ashamed of with owning a doll. It's just as shameful as a girl owning a dildo, I really don't see the difference other than a doll owner got the Ferrari of dildos.

I know there is some people here where their doll is filling a companionship need and there is nothing wrong with that as well. My doll sleeps in my bed. This is your life and your experience, who cares what ever people think.

Here's my bum, spoiled, unemployed doll, haven't named her yet. Sorry for the quality, I still have a flip phone.
Attachments
20180303_222042.jpg
20180303_222042.jpg (407.32 KiB) Viewed 1677 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Noob Owner

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

And also to your flipphonefotos! They are good!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Drunken Floozies can be a lot of fun!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Hi jmedeski007, and welcome! Really like your avatar (tight butts drive me nuts). Your doll is awesome, and your picture of her made me laugh. Yeah, they can be lazy sluts, but wow, they love all attention given to them.
Really glad you're here,
Meso
(pronounced Me-So)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Boostedtegg

Post by Boostedtegg »

I'm a noob too! Still wanting to get a doll soon but just researching dolls. But congrats on her!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Boostedtegg wrote:I'm a noob too! Still wanting to get a doll soon but just researching dolls. But congrats on her!
Welcome aboard Boostedtegg! Glad you too joined the family!! :D
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:

Boostedtegg

Post by Boostedtegg »

Meso wrote:
Boostedtegg wrote:I'm a noob too! Still wanting to get a doll soon but just researching dolls. But congrats on her!
Welcome aboard Boostedtegg! Glad you too joined the family!! :D

THANKS MESO! I'm excited to be here and hopefully some I'm able to own my own doll

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

Thanks fellas. The ass in my avatar is my doll, she's small but has some curves! Still going good, I like having her around

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Wow. Yeah that butt (her's, not yours, lol) is outstanding! Do you know which doll that is? Have you named her yet?
Past Dolls:
Current Dolls:

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Hello and welcome you two... I am also waiting for my first to arrive.

I would say that flip phone actually gave a little artsy flair to your doll's pic.

Also, this is the best place I have found to research dolls. I nearly made an expensive mistake looking at aliexpress... whew, thank you TDF members for the insight!!

o/ to ya Meso !! (o/ is a wave emoticon from Eve Online)
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is a cutie......
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

It's probably been a month now, and she's still hanging around being lazy lol.

I'm trying my luck and put some black leggins on her. She slept in them last night and no problems with stains in 24hrs.

I looked for waist high stockings on amazon to put under the black leggings, but they seemed expensive $30-40 and didn't have more time to look more. If she does get stains, she's due for a wash and oil anyways. But so far no problem, I powered her lower body a lot before putting them on and wash the leggings twice. I think as log as everything is dry maybe there wont be staining ;

She says hello!
Attachments
20180317_172909.jpg
20180317_172909.jpg (215.08 KiB) Viewed 1469 times

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Have you chosen a name for her yet jmedeski007?

Cool, what material are the leggings made of? I know some material doesn't do badly on dye transfers. I think some cotton blends are the worst at shedding colors. You can also lessen transfers by washing a few times in hot water, and there is a thread here that supposedly has a color lock solution that you can make and help stop transferring.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you both!!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

Meso wrote:Wow. Yeah that butt (her's, not yours, lol) is outstanding! Do you know which doll that is? Have you named her yet?
She's the 140cm nwdoll from amazon and no I haven't named her yet. When something comes I will though for sure!

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

RainKing wrote:Have you chosen a name for her yet jmedeski007?

Cool, what material are the leggings made of? I know some material doesn't do badly on dye transfers. I think some cotton blends are the worst at shedding colors. You can also lessen transfers by washing a few times in hot water, and there is a thread here that supposedly has a color lock solution that you can make and help stop transferring.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you both!!
I should and want to name her, just nothing has come to me yet.

The leggings are like 93% cotton and I got them from Target. Washed them twice and made sure she was powdered up!

Thanks, she'd drunk already I should have got her some green clothes today

INFORMATIONS