realsexdoll.com

Newwwwbie from Toront

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Daria
Doll
Doll

Re: Newwwwbie from Toront

Post by Daria »

Congratulations.
I can't wait to meet your new doll.
Scooter and I also live in The Six.

Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Daria wrote:Congratulations.
I can't wait to meet your new doll.
Scooter and I also live in The Six.

Hugs,
Daria
Thank you!

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:I'm across the lake in Grim-City... I see the Tower in TO from here ... Leafs?? hmmmm LOL
Unboxing on Saturday. Sounds like it will be an event :) Fanfare blasting!!! lol
Grimbsy, I’m guessing? Hello! Leafs... might or might not. Who knows? It won’t be the coach’s fault, lol. Raptors are doing good!

It’ll be low-key. Might be some good beer...
Grimsby it is. Any team that loses, why do they blame the coach?? lol Your long box arrived!!. No doubt you will be admiring :)
Your first doll? The first thing I noticed when I opened the box, was how soft the blanket she was wrapped in was :) She is still using her little polka dot blankee lol
Lol.
Blanket is way soft. Static-y though. I better turn the humidifier back on! Ah the joys of condo heat pumps, heat nicely, but dry the air out like crazy.

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

pygmalion2 wrote:Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new doll!
I am in Mississauga.
Hi and thanks!

In vino veritas *

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:I'm across the lake in Grim-City... I see the Tower in TO from here ... Leafs?? hmmmm LOL
Unboxing on Saturday. Sounds like it will be an event :) Fanfare blasting!!! lol
Grimbsy, I’m guessing? Hello! Leafs... might or might not. Who knows? It won’t be the coach’s fault, lol. Raptors are doing good!

Grimsby it is. Any team that loses, why do they blame the coach?? lol Your long box arrived!!. No doubt you will be admiring :)
Your first doll? The first thing I noticed when I opened the box, was how soft the blanket she was wrapped in was :) She is still using her little polka dot blankee lol
Lol.
Blanket is way soft. Static-y though. I better turn the humidifier back on! Ah the joys of condo heat pumps, heat nicely, but dry the air out like crazy.
Her blanket is still full of static. Hey! hot girls bring hot lightning with them :) Annnnndd??? your thoughts on the girl with the blanket??? :)

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome and congrats navelgazer. Make sure you visit our new member welcome page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Welcome and congrats navelgazer. Make sure you visit our new member welcome page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
Thx, read that a couple weeks ago. I’m pretty laid back. Leeann might be looking for her own account soon, we’ll see. As there might be a fight for the iPad...

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:

Lol.
Her blanket is still full of static. Hey! hot girls bring hot lightning with them :) Annnnndd??? your thoughts on the girl with the blanket??? :)
I’m impressed. More than that. Bowled over? Yeah I’m going with that! She’s very impressive, her shape, her feel, her look! Omg, shes the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen, that wasn’t real! :D :D

Not on board with her odour, it’s subtle but as someone whose worked in industrial settings for the last 20 years, she smells like avgas. Aviation fuel, refined oil, something. Which is not good, I might be sensitized to these smells. As in I can’t stand them. I’m worried. Cause it’s really driving me crazy right now. It smells like work and I’m not happy.
Attachments
48FFCC46-A1C6-47B9-929B-4D6D59F2CA09.jpeg
48FFCC46-A1C6-47B9-929B-4D6D59F2CA09.jpeg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1143 times

In vino veritas *

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Belated Welcome and congrats!

Happy honeymoon!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:

Lol.
I’m impressed. More than that. Bowled over? Yeah I’m going with that! She’s very impressive, her shape, her feel, her look! Omg, shes the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen, that wasn’t real! :D :D

Not on board with her odour, it’s subtle but as someone whose worked in industrial settings for the last 20 years, she smells like avgas. Aviation fuel, refined oil, something. Which is not good, I might be sensitized to these smells. As in I can’t stand them. I’m worried. Cause it’s really driving me crazy right now. It smells like work and I’m not happy.
give her some good washing. I use a pail with warm water and body wash and sponge. If she can stand. you are golden. wash her 3 times anyway. make sure she is dry. Get some corn starch, mist some perfume in it... using a makeup brush powder her all up. You'll get a system. The smell will fade!! I still notice a faint smell from my girl. But she stills smells a lot better than my last girlfriend :fadein: She is very cute, very curvy... nice!!

nsc123

Post by nsc123 »

Navelgazer wrote:She’s here! Still in stasis...

Got to say, Sexy Sex Doll did a great job on packaging and shipping....
How long of a wait was it from order to pickup? Any difficulties with importing or duties?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

nsc123 wrote:

How long of a wait was it from order to pickup? Any difficulties with importing or duties?
Excellent question!!
For me, Fedex released my girl to me after paying $170 Canadian funds. Navelgazer is from my neck of the woods.... be interesting to know :)

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

RGC_0767 wrote:
nsc123 wrote:

Excellent question!!
For me, Fedex released my girl to me after paying $170 Canadian funds. Navelgazer is from my neck of the woods.... be interesting to know :)
As I ordered just before the New Year holiday in China... she wasn’t shipped for over two weeks. But that’s to be expected.
Once she shipped it was about a week and a half I’m guessing before UPS tried to deliver her to my building (condo) unsuccessfully, as I was at work, COD. I owed $165 duty or whatever. I just got the notice, then called and had her sent to their pickup location in Concord (right across from Black Creek Village, as it turns out). Two days later I went and picked her up, easy peasy. So just less than two full weeks from her shipping out, I had her. Impressed was I.

I’m selling her if anyone is interested. Other than being unboxed and a few pics taken, unsullied buy human hands. Or my hands anyway.

In vino veritas *

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
nsc123 wrote:

Excellent question!!
As I ordered just before the New Year holiday in China... she wasn’t shipped for over two weeks. But that’s to be expected.
Once she shipped it was about a week and a half I’m guessing before UPS tried to deliver her to my building (condo) unsuccessfully, as I was at work, COD. I owed $165 duty or whatever. I just got the notice, then called and had her sent to their pickup location in Concord (right across from Black Creek Village, as it turns out). Two days later I went and picked her up, easy peasy. So just less than two full weeks from her shipping out, I had her. Impressed was I.

I’m selling her if anyone is interested. Other than being unboxed and a few pics taken, unsullied buy human hands. Or my hands anyway.
Selling? That was quick. You can post her in the for sale section here anyway. I'd not go Kijiji. Way too many cheapskates there. Try and chisel and what not. Shipping her may get pricey :(
So why you selling if you do not mind me asking? Just realized it might be a mistake? It happens. I went through it the first while. But when fuss with her I feel like a kid. I'm not so much into "doing" her anymore. LOL

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
nsc123 wrote:

Excellent question!!

Selling? That was quick. You can post her in the for sale section here anyway. I'd not go Kijiji. Way too many cheapskates there. Try and chisel and what not. Shipping her may get pricey :(
So why you selling if you do not mind me asking? Just realized it might be a mistake? It happens. I went through it the first while. But when fuss with her I feel like a kid. I'm not so much into "doing" her anymore. LOL
Selling due to reality check. She’s amazing, but... her weight/unwieldy nature is impossible in a small condo, as is any chance of “hiding” her. Generally storing her is also an issue. The TPE smell is a bit off-putting as well. I just loved her look, and still do. Yep made a mistake, but learned from it, too. My doll dream is taking a hard look at reality

In vino veritas *

INFORMATIONS