www.wmdolls.com

Happy Birthday dodgeman

Congratulations! Let's celebrate our members birthdays and anniversaries.
dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Happy Birthday dodgeman

Post by dodgeman »

Slew wrote:Hey dodgeman, I hope you're day is perfect today and that the next few days are pretty good as well. :) :)

& Returns!
:glou:
Thank you there Slew! :D Not been available for some time as my workload has been heavy and life is so busy these days. Working very hard to pay off my house and I am on track top pay it off in 2 months which will put me just short of 10 years to pay it off. Hope to get back here a little more when I get the time for sure! :D
deerman wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D dodgeman have fun my friend! :D
The attachment 2cc25a9f503be7bdb753c538f31bd76c.jpg is no longer available
Thank you there Deerman! Nice to see you in here posting. Love the poster that you attached too! :D Jenny babe keeps my Rear end Aligned and is with me in my thoughts when I drive my hand built street Rod and she has top honors as head of the all girl maintenance Crew that keeps me driving trouble free. It took me 2 1/2 years to build this one in my shop and a thank you to our friend Swan who photoshopped her beautiful Realdoll face on the side of it for me! Thought it was time to finally post a photo of it even though you have seen this car in person. :D
Dodgeman - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg
Dodgeman - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg (874.23 KiB) Viewed 622 times
TJ_Foxx wrote:Hey there my friend

Happy birthday to one of the first people I met here in TDF and certainly one of the finest people I have met anywhere.
Thank you there TJ! :D My feelings are very mutual there Sir! Please say hello to the girls and the Boss Lady for me and I look forward to seeing you again when all the stars line up. :D
ZannyDanger wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman!!

Wishing you a wonderful day with the ladies, all the best! :D

Thank you there Zanny Danger! Was nice to meet you in person at the doll meet last year and look forward to seeing you again if it all comes together. :D
Carl and Dave wrote:Happy Birthday dodgeman :D :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Thank you so much Carl and Dave! :D Dave, I hope to see you again at the next doll meet as we all missed you at the last meet. :D
Swan wrote:
It's that time of year again ... Check your Dollie's Health with Dr. Dodgeman

Many more Doc! :glou:
Swan, you crack me up with that Doll Hospital photo as it is SO cool! Thank you so much my southern friend and give your ladies a hug for me too! :D
Maviarab wrote:
:new-bday:
dodgeman

All the best and have a great day!

Moviarab, Thank you so much there Sir and I'm trying to have the best day possible which is easy with So many gorgeous Abyss girls around here everywhere I look. :D
Dollarhyde wrote::new-bday: Dodgeman have a wonderful day... :glou:
Dollarhyde, Thank you there Sir and it has been far too long since you have been here! I wondered where you got to but, I see that you are back and look forward to seeing you around here more like you used to be! :D
Nescio50 wrote:Happy Birthday Dodgeman :bday: :new-bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

To many more :glou: :glou: :glou:
Thank you Nescio and keep up the good work here that you do so well. :thumbs_up: I certainly hope to be here in the flesh for many more birthdays after my bout with cancer 24 years ago and so Thank you again there Sir! :D
tongue-O-matic wrote:
:new-bday: Hi dodgeman, the girls and I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!! :new-bday:

Say hello to Jenny for us!
Tongue, Thank you much for the wishes my friend and I look forward to see you all again in the near future at the next meet. :D I will say a big hello to the Jenny and all the girls for you a little later on this evening and here is a photo of her for you looking as real as she can be! Is she a Real girl or a Realdoll? :mrgreen:
DSC_0028 - Copy - Copy.JPG
DSC_0028 - Copy - Copy.JPG (588.5 KiB) Viewed 622 times
Tsall wrote:Happy Birthday dodgeman
Thank you Tsall! :D Nice to get these birthday wishes from so many of you people here even though I have not been around much these days and so thanks again! :D
brigittes hubbie wrote:Happy Birthday dodgeman, best wishes to you!

Chris
Thank you so much Brigittes Hubbie! :D It would not be a normal day without seeing your posts here on the forum there Sir! You are THE Rock here at this place for sure! :mrgreen:

Thanks again to all of you for the birthday wishes! :D

A group shot of 8 of my girls for you from 2015. This one is posted in one of my threads but, it is long buried in the Abyss forums. Enjoy my friends of TDF! :mrgreen:
DSC_0256 (2) - Copy.JPG
DSC_0256 (2) - Copy.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 622 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Image

:glou: From the Un Ramas :D
Anung, Thank you too there Sir for the well wishes! :D You made your post while I was making my post and I did not see it till I made my post and so Thank you again there Sir! :thumbs_up: :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Broven wrote:Happy Birthday, dodgeman! Here's to many more! :)
Broven, Sorry that I somehow skipped past your post and Lone Ranger's post in my first post but, I went back thru and got you there Sir and thank you so much! :thumbs_up: It was great to meet you this past doll meet as well as so many others that were there and I see that you are a moderator now, Cool! :D
LoneRanger wrote:
Happy Birthday dodgeman

giphy.gif
Lone Ranger, a great Gif that you posted of Miss Monroe! :D As I said to Broven, I somehow missed your post as I went thru them doing my first post but, I wanted to make sure to thank everyone for the nice posts. :D

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No worries DM, just like the gif, it takes time to get all the legs co-ordinated at times :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Happy birthday and cheers!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Happy Birthday dodgeman! :glou:
Here's a 63 Plymouth for your birthday present.
Of course I could never afford the real car. But at least I could afford the video. :wink:

No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

RicherRich wrote:Happy birthday and cheers!
Thank you there Rich, it's been a while since I have spoken to you and good to see you here. :D
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Happy Birthday dodgeman! :glou:
Of course I could never afford the real car. But at least I could afford the video. :wink:

Thank you so much Stewie and that video was a good watch. I remember seeing those cars in person and driving some as well back in the mid to late 70's. Those days are in the past for the most part though as most of them are no longer in existence or have been restored and kind of like you said, out if reach to buy one but, we can all dream! :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Happy Birthday dodgeman! :glou:

A great Vid stewie! :D Dodgeman deserves nothing but the best! :whistle: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday, Dodgeman! Hope you and your girls are celebrating still!

Hugs,

Rari and the Gang
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Rari wrote:Wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday, Dodgeman! Hope you and your girls are celebrating still!

Hugs,

Rari and the Gang
Thank you there Rari sweetie! :D It's been a busy week as the girls have kept me on my toes. :) They have been a great comfort to me and we are starting to wind down from the celebrations and I need a break, LOL! :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Dogeman! :D This was the first year in some time that We did not set down and discuss dolls for an hour or too! :D and see all of your lovely ladies together. :whistle: Next year will be different! :wink: Erica sends her love! :D

INFORMATIONS