sexyrealsexdolls.com

TPE glue

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
9lbhammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: TEP glue

Post by 9lbhammer »

Late reply i know but i Attempted plastruct repairs again and it just does not hold. So still looking for a good glue that does not cost an arm and a leg.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TEP glue

Post by terabyte »

9lbhammer wrote:Late reply i know but i Attempted plastruct repairs again and it just does not hold. So still looking for a good glue that does not cost an arm and a leg.
Got my eyes on this thread for the same thing. I might just have to order TPE glue from one of the doll vendors as I need to fix Aylen's hands real soon.

SwampThing

Re: TPE glue

Post by SwampThing »

I would add that it is essential to keep the TPE glue only inside the tear, and not on the surface of the doll's skin. Wish I'd read this before trying my repairs. I spilled TPE glue on my doll's skin, which then stuck to my couch. Pulling her free from the couch tore her skin (on her perfect ass!). I was ale to repair the tear with more TPE glue, but it left a hard "scar"on her soft skin. Is there any way to remove the scar or make it soft again? And how do I get TPE out of my upholstery?

INFORMATIONS