sexyrealsexdolls.com

Insert vagina question

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Insert vagina question

Post by V3n0m777 »

Hey guys i receive my doll the last week i did have contact the fabricant who have made her but i dont understand it clearly. My doll begin to dry a bit near the vaginal area i will post a picture if im able. They told me to use a lubricating oil for her. Should i put some vaseline near this area and inside the vagina cavity? And my second question is how do you place the insert vagina inside the doll do you use some vaseline too its so hard to put it inside her.

Thanks you for your help.
Attachments
20190814_200031~2.jpg
20190814_200031~2.jpg (343.05 KiB) Viewed 1724 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Insert vagina question

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Always make sure you use water based lubes. Use a small amount of mineral oil on the labia and surrounding area, that should help with the "dry" area.
Here's my video on installing the insert-
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by V3n0m777 »

Thanks you so much for your help

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

V3n0m777 wrote:Hey guys i receive my doll the last week i did have contact the fabricant who have made her but i dont understand it clearly. My doll begin to dry a bit near the vaginal area i will post a picture if im able. They told me to use a lubricating oil for her. Should i put some vaseline near this area and inside the vagina cavity? And my second question is how do you place the insert vagina inside the doll do you use some vaseline too its so hard to put it inside her.

8) if its a new doll and of good quality,it shouldn't have started to dry , stretch into tear condition, It could be of a poor mixture of t.p.e. ...just my opinion to say. :drinking:

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

david 68 wrote:
V3n0m777 wrote:Hey guys i receive my doll the last week i did have contact the fabricant who have made her but i dont understand it clearly. My doll begin to dry a bit near the vaginal area i will post a picture if im able. They told me to use a lubricating oil for her. Should i put some vaseline near this area and inside the vagina cavity? And my second question is how do you place the insert vagina inside the doll do you use some vaseline too its so hard to put it inside her.

8) if its a new doll and of good quality,it shouldn't have started to dry , stretch into tear condition, It could be of a poor mixture of t.p.e. ...just my opinion to say. :drinking:
Agree!
If this is a new doll then that's a significant defect that should be addressed by a replacement. No way should that be happening.

V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by V3n0m777 »

Its a new doll from SM she is 1 week old to be specific I did ask to SM and they me to aplly some lubricating oil without saying which one. You guys think i should contact my vendors about it ?

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

V3n0m777 wrote:Its a new doll from SM she is 1 week old to be specific I did ask to SM and they me to aplly some lubricating oil without saying which one. You guys think i should contact my vendors about it ?
:? if i was sent a doll that i payed good money for ,then it turns out like it already started to show age like its 3 years old and its only 1-week old ,you better believe i would ask the seller what happend? then again that's me. :drinking: besides a new doll don't need oil at all . Its brand new. right? :whistle:

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

I've used cornstarch for the last year or so to powder the insert which makes it much easier to insert. Like most things there are differing opinions on that and I might switch to vaseline instead. The time I didn't do either it was a job getting the thing back out again and I was worried I was going to damage the TPE.
Shame about those marks on your doll. I cannot tell if it dried or just overstretched?
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

That doesn't look too good. Honestly almost looks like a lemon. Did she arrive that way? My ~3+ year old WM doesn't look like that, a brand new doll def shouldn't! Might be the skin texture they have but the whole doll looks kinda dried out to me?

Baby oil makes it easy to pop an insert into a TPE doll. Vaseline works too.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

8O oh!..... by the way baby powder with corn starch is best for inserts ..... :whistle: forgot to mention that, to ans. your question . :thumbs_up: .

V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by V3n0m777 »

Oki cool thanks you for all your answer guys it will really help me. I think it kinda strecth. she was fine when i reveive her but i did read a lot on forum and did podwer and everything but this still happen. And it my first doll so did I did something wrong or the tpe is a bad mix i dont know.

collector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by collector »

I think its important to make the supplier know immediately you are not happy, and show detailed pictures... even if you don't know exactly what to say... so that they know this is brand new.

If you leave it for a few weeks, they can start to say its more your fault as you've had more time.

Also tell them to send better caretaking instructions!

INFORMATIONS