sexyrealsexdolls.com

Is Bleach safe?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
DASTReviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is Bleach safe?

Post by DASTReviews »

Over the years, the white part of my dolls eyes has gotten like a yellowish stain. I want to dip the eyes in bleach over night but I'm afraid it will damage the pupils. My question is, is it safe to use bleach?

Thank you

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Is Bleach safe?

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

How many years? Do you smoke inside where you keep your lady?

I've never heard of the eyes getting yellow. I would think bleach will be okay but whether it works to get the yellow out is a different story. Maybe use a Q-tip and test a little bleach along the edge. Bleach doesn't have any corrosive properties so I think it would be safe. Don't use bleach on TPE.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

DASTReviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DASTReviews »

MonAmour wrote:How many years? Do you smoke inside where you keep your lady?

I've never heard of the eyes getting yellow. I would think bleach will be okay but whether it works to get the yellow out is a different story. Maybe use a Q-tip and test a little bleach along the edge. Bleach doesn't have any corrosive properties so I think it would be safe. Don't use bleach on TPE.
Thank you, I'll give it a try.

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

I had super glue on my eyes and watched a video saying they were ruined if you get glue on them. I used meguiars headlight restore on them and came out like brand new. If its good for yellow head lights it will work on your yellow eyes.

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

MonAmour wrote:How many years? Do you smoke inside where you keep your lady?

if it's clorine bleach it does have corrosive properties...if you doubt that...leave one of your favorite shirts in it for a couple hours and see how it holds up...it eats fabric.

eyes generally are plastic or acrylic...so one trick i use is...
1 part glass cleaner, 6 part water, and a piece of white bread.
spray the piece of bread. dab on the eye to absorb the color and keep doing that till it's fixxed.
(don't rub the bread on it, unless you want to have brush bread goo from the doll, which is a nasty task time-wise and heart-wise if you love your doll...lol
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

DASTReviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DASTReviews »

So the bleach didn't work, I'll try the glass cleaner strategy. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS