sexyrealsexdolls.com

Where can I obtain a new neck bolt?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Grimace

Where can I obtain a new neck bolt?

Post by Grimace »

So on Black Friday I went an bought my first doll and went with the NWDolk Sabrina front Amazon and its a great doll but for some reason it didn't come with the neck bolt to connect the head with the body. Does anybody know where I can get on and what size.

Amazon doesn't have any info in what type and size it is and there is no way I know on how to contact the manufacturer.

Thanks.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Where can I obtain a new neck bolt?

Post by Broven »

With it being from amazon it's hard to say who actually made the doll or what size bolt she would need. But, if it's a standard connector you could contact GrimReefer to get a replacement. Not certain of the exact price, but it's just a few dollars.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Got to be a way to contact the seller for a replacement or at least ask them what size it is....

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

The "standard" all male threaded connector bolt is an M16, usually about 3.5-4.5 cm. Perhaps available at a good local hardware store. It's the length that's gonna be tricky. Too long and you'll have space between neck and head, too short and the TPE between neck & head may bind or chaff or connection not secure.

There is usually a "contact seller" button on Amazon, or go to their Amazon "storefront" and look for contact info. NWDoll is pretty popular on Amazon, should be able to track down and message them.

edit: picture added
Attachments
IMG_20180104_180820785.jpg
IMG_20180104_180820785.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 895 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Kindly contact GDA.
if you can send him a picture of the neck opening, he might be able to let you know if the new quick release would work.
And definitely contact the vendor and let them know you want a new one sent out the FASTEST way, not tye wicked slow way, or a $25 dollar refund.
Love,
Megan
DO, the BCD Girls
Attachments
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg
20181126_111317_Burst01.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 886 times

INFORMATIONS