sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone Have Success Using TPE Glue For Vaginal Repair?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
SwedenFreedom

Anyone Have Success Using TPE Glue For Vaginal Repair?

Post by SwedenFreedom »

I just got my new doll, and did something REALLY stupid .... I didn't know she flexed quite as much as she did, so to gain better entry into the front and back "door", I cut open the entries a little bit more.

Within 5 minutes after doing so, I realized that the joints could be bent in the ways that were needed to justify the position of the original entry locations. Now I'm kicking myself so bad for damaging my doll and want her to be tightened back up.

I just ordered the TPE glue from real love sex dolls and will take a week or two to arrive; I'm just wondering if anyone has had success fully mending vaginal cuts or tears using TPE glue?

I will just use a tiny little bit, and work from the deepest location outwards ... I'm fairly confident I can make it work if I use the glue very carefully but just wanted to hear some confirmation from others who have already gone through this process.

Thanks!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anyone Have Success Using TPE Glue For Vaginal Repair?

Post by siliconelover »

Sorry SwedenFreedom but you need to understand that there is no such thing as TPE Glue. It is a solvent which is capable of fusing together the material but ... not really ... and for the areas you have damaged Never. Won't work or hold.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

OMG!
You can use that stuff on some tears, but Too much and it will MELT the TPE away.
If you like, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com and we will have Jeff get back with you fast.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I have used an industrial strength solvent to make repairs. It is very potent and I would not recommend it to novice even though i made repairs with it. It requires skill, resolve (you are watching your beloved doll disintegrate before your eyes), and despite all that, you still have to use a heating element.

The professional mixed solvent for tpe maybe better controlled burn but in my opinion it is pointless because you need to use a heating element to smooth out and reshape everything.

It is just better to skip the tpe glue solvent and use a controlled heat spatula, wear a filter mask in a open air space room. It is faster and better to heat the tpe around 200 degrees farrenheit.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

My YL lady had similar damage and I used some TPE glue (solvent) to fix her.
The repair actually looks pretty good, but I'm not sure how long it will last as I have heard that a TPE glue repair is only a temporary fix and won't hold up over time.
While the TPE glue works great on some damage, damage in a high stress area such as the vag area will always be a difficult fix as opening her legs too far could cause the tear to reopen.
I got a heat gun a while back and will use that as well. Hopefully doing that in addition to the glue repair will do the trick.
I can only hope. :|
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SwedenFreedom

Post by SwedenFreedom »

UPDATE; I decided to pick up a soldering iron at Home Depot and test my TPE welding skills - I did a couple test runs on two pieces of a separate source of TPE and then went ahead with the repair; success on the first try!

She is like new again and I tried several stress tests just 45 min after the repair and the weld doesn't want to come apart at all.

Thanks for all the support guys.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sorry again but your repair is temporary. Once the molecular structure of TPE is compromised it can not be 'repaired'.

Solder ironing the tear is only temporary and again for the areas you have fucked up, will not last or hold and will get worse with use.

First time mistakes can be devastating. I know from my own experience and all I have seen in this doll world through the years.

Sorry for your loss. Live & Learn.

I don't believe in sugar coating, you asked and have been answered.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi SwedenFreedom,

You might want to have a look at this. A repair that I have carried out on my doll Ami. This repair was carried out over the course of several weeks back in July. I still have work to do but you can see she looks a lot better than at the start. Time will tell if I was successful.
Care and repair of TPE can be a bit involved. The equipment I show in the photographs were all bought for Ami's benefit, although I do use them elsewhere now.
I highly recommend Indigo20's Comfort Kit.

Be aware that you may be teetering on the brink of a very deep rabbit hole. :wink:

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Opting for a soldering iron over the TPE glue was the best decision you could have made.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

R2_D2

Post by R2_D2 »

Hey Sweden, if it starts tearing apart again give me a PM. I know a way to fix it.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

R2_D2 wrote:Hey Sweden, if it starts tearing apart again give me a PM. I know a way to fix it.
Well do share ...

INFORMATIONS