sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dollforum Authorized Repair Vendor

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dollforum Authorized Repair Vendor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi everyone.

I've been 'lurking' for a year when I first started considering the purchase of a doll and took the plunge in early September with a YL 155 D in tan with heads 46 and 129 (Lori) with a removable insert and standing feet option. I purchased the flight case as well and it arrived separately after being abused (that puts it nicely) from customs. That said, I'll save that post for another day.

While I had a lot of reservations about buying a doll I've been very happy with the purchase. Besides using her for her intended purpose, I thoroughly enjoy just staring at the doll. Eric has truly designed the most amazing dolls. I'm up to six heads to keep her look fresh, and while I have tons of lingerie (mostly white because I don't want to risk the stains) I just can't get over how stunning she is without clothes. Eric, if you read this, I can't thank you enough for your artistic work.

While I wouldn't consider myself rough or abusive, my doll does have the usual problems of the Jinsan doll family. Of the 10 fingers and 2 toes with wires, half have separated from the plates. I have 1 big toe attached and 1 that swings free. I have 5 fingers that can hold a pose and 5 that are loose.

Besides the finger wires, I really wish that her left shoulder hadn't become so loose as well.

I've read a number of forum posts and watched videos on the work that's necessary to fix these problems and, while I am mechanically inclined, I'm not sure that I can see myself reattaching the wires and tightening up the shoulder joint without leaving all sorts of scarring and damaging in the TPU.

And this brings me to the subject of my post. Are there any TDF authorized commercial services for these repairs? I'd have to think this is a commercially viable opportunity for doll owners besides the guy in California who repairs Realdolls.

And one last thing; thank you to those who contributed to making this site available. Had it not been for the posts I found when I was "lurking' last year, I would have made a counterfeit purchase and suffered all of the resulting disappointment that comes from that mistake.

Thanks in advance for your comments and replies.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Dollforum Authorized Repair Vendor

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

As a suggestion, make sure you keep her fingers pointing upwards....
Wrists flexed upwards
I have seen were gravity will make the fingers elongate.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey Jeff. Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't noticed any elongation yet, but I can see how gravity could cause a problem.

Proby92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Proby92 »

Hi, hope I'm doing this correctly as I'm a newby. Sorry if not.
In November 2017 I bought a 165cm Doll 'Rachel' from Ovdoll. mainly because the price was good and I thought she was gorgeous!
I Haven't used her for sex or mistreated her. On Thursday last 26th July when sitting her up to put a top on her her back 'broke' came undone, I don't know which but from about the naval height or just above she is all floppy.
I have tried to contact Ovdoll and although their contact was immediate when buying seems they are not so fast with advice contact.
I was wondering if you have any advice for me regarding this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Dave, welcome. I'm really sorry to hear that, it must have been pretty horrifying. I'll point a couple of our doll mechanics to your post. Give them a day or two to log in and find my messages..

Proby92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Proby92 »

Thank you very much. Yes it was a shock. Need a bit of comfort, my wife has Alzheimer's and after looking after her for 8 years, in May 2017 she had to go in a care home and although I see her 5 days a week I needed someone round the house, so Rachel came and I have a bit of 'company'.

scantypanty

Post by scantypanty »

Proby92 wrote:Thank you very much. Yes it was a shock. Need a bit of comfort, my wife has Alzheimer's and after looking after her for 8 years, in May 2017 she had to go in a care home and although I see her 5 days a week I needed someone round the house, so Rachel came and I have a bit of 'company'.
Thats a lovely companionship solution Proby which I can personally relate to as well,I was thinking only yesterday after receiving my first beautiful WM doll how theraputic they really are and wonder what the reaction would be of a care home inmate having one in their room ? the health values of dolls are still relatively unknown but I am sure there are untapped advantages of owning dolls because I know in my mind how relaxing their presence is and having one around you as you have already found out.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Proby92,
Chances are that is her flexi back joint.
Can you still feel that the spine is in one piece?
Luckily, that can be fixed with some surgery and the joint does not have alot of tape around it like some joints do like the ankles for example.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS