sexyrealsexdolls.com

Edible vaseline substitutes

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
masturbarius
Apprentice
Apprentice

Edible vaseline substitutes

Post by masturbarius »

Somewhere on here is a thread that seemed pretty authoritative & the takeaway could be summarized as: for TPE, mineral oil is good, vaseline is better. I covered most of my new Oriental Rose doll with Vaseline & it sure feels nice, even if it is a bit messy. Guess I'm going to be buying some white beach towels. But If I'm a little carried away (or, well, inebriated) I'm likely to be getting this stuff in my mouth. So, anybody have thoughts on similar things that are more edible?

I suspect the main objection to the vague category "vegetable oil" is that people are thinking of things like corn oil that WILL go rancid. I was thinking of maybe a refined palm oil, perhaps even mixed with a little beeswax, with added antioxidants (maybe BHT, BHA, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, EDTA, etc., all of which are easily obtained).

Assume, at least for the sake of discussion, that consuming even small amounts of petroleum jelly frequently is a bad idea & that palm & other edible oils are safer. This isn't the place to debate the proposition. Given that, any ideas?

(Just so nobody wastes their time, I should make clear that I'm NOT looking for opinions on the safety of consuming minute amounts of petroleum jelly. That is reasonably debatable to people with a professional level of expertise on related subjects. I'm not going to insist that it is NOT completely safe. It might be. Obviously, the percent absorbed is normally very small. I will contend that anyone who claims certainty that it IS completely safe, even in the long run, is deluded. Certainty is characteristic of con artists and the uneducated. And no argument from illusory authority ("My doctor says . . .") is of the least interest. Anybody that thinks "common medical consensus" is anything like proof, or the Word from On High, hasn't spent many hours reading medical or scientific journals.)

Ronin

Re: Edible vaseline substitutes

Post by Ronin »

You could use water based flavoured lube for rubbing over her body to make for some slippery fun.

Vasoline can be mixed with mineral oil for a lube or a monthly massage to freshen tpe dolls.

Water based lubes are safe to use, but will not have the lasting moisturising effects. Still sounds like it could be fun.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Robert Chesebrough, the inventor of petroleum jelly ate a spoonful of it every day.
He lived to be 96 years old.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Robert Chesebrough, the inventor of petroleum jelly ate a spoonful of it every day. He lived to be 96 years old.
How would you know that is a scientifically monitored fact? Or was he just bragging about the safety of his own invention?

koaltrane

Post by koaltrane »

Petroleum Jelly is used in many products. You probably eat more of it than you realize already. But it's considered toxic if ingested frequently or in "large quantities". Good luck finding out what those quantities are though. Lots of conflicting info out there. I just avoid knowingly consuming it since I probably can't avoid it completely. Most lip balm, for instance, has some in it.

INFORMATIONS