sexyrealsexdolls.com

squirter help

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
darkyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

squirter help

Post by darkyle »

Ok, so 8 days ago I received my wm 152cm doll and a day ago when I rolled her over onto her back while taking pictures she started squirting a thin stream of liquid from her inner thigh. Exactly 2/5ths of an inch from her vagina. Any time anyweight is placed on her left butt cheek I hear air moving and after a moment more liquid squirts out. theres a small hole there. Any advice would be help full. Please help me save my girl.
I was just following orders!!!

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: squirter help

Post by EBmoist »

Pictures would help- what is the liquid? Water? Oil?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

darkyle wrote:Ok, so 8 days ago I received my wm 152cm doll and a day ago when I rolled her over onto her back while taking pictures she started squirting a thin stream of liquid from her inner thigh. Exactly 2/5ths of an inch from her vagina. Any time anyweight is placed on her left butt cheek I hear air moving and after a moment more liquid squirts out. theres a small hole there. Any advice would be help full. Please help me save my girl.
Sounds like fluid has become trapped in your doll.
I gave you my number over p.m do not hesitate to call me

Sounds like water has entered through the vaginal cavity. You will have to use a speculum to open her up. You need to shine a light into the vagina. You will find that there is a hole in the back of the vaginal cavity.

Have you submerged her in water? How have you been cleaning her after playtime?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Looks like they may owe you another body. Seeing the failure after 8 days is inside the waranty. Get a new body. But please send a video of the issue your vendor. Or w.m if purchased directly .
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

darkyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkyle »

I have not submerged her. I clean her with a spray bottle and a paintball gun squeegee rod and paper towels.

I'm not sure what the liquid is but there's a lot.

I contacted the distributer and haven't heard back.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What is the color of the liquid? And is there an odor? Please describe it.

darkyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkyle »

Clear liquid . smells like the tpe.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yep contact the manufacturer. Video and pics. If you are unsatisfied with other stuff mention it all at once.

darkyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkyle »

Ok so after several emails and no response besides " please send pictures of the issue" which I did!! I will be posting pics here.
This is my first response email to the aforementioned request.
damage email2.png
damage email2.png (329.17 KiB) Viewed 3508 times

along with this video
damagevid.mp4
(6.49 MiB) Downloaded 3147 times
5 days later I sent another email after not touching or moving her. I wanted to try to clean and oil her and found this.
damage email3.png
damage email3.png (206.76 KiB) Viewed 3504 times
damage email 4.png
damage email 4.png (355.69 KiB) Viewed 3504 times

I was horrified. :cry:
I still have not had sex with my girl. :( But I hold her every night. and check my emails for a response, or answers, or some ray of hope that. My 5 year goal of getting a doll was not in vain.. Its not looking good though. Any Advice would be Much appreciated

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Contact support@dollforum.com
And p.m the manufacturer or vendor you purchased through

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

darkyle wrote:I have not submerged her. I clean her with a spray bottle and a paintball gun squeegee rod and paper towels.

I'm not sure what the liquid is but there's a lot.

I contacted the distributer and haven't heard back.
If you have your order number contact the manufacturer directly via p.m on the board here.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I am not going to comment and speculate on the cause of this for this Dark tone WM 152 model.

I will likely get cranky again, as everyone including me and staff has to abide by rule 10 here, and the OP has commenced the process IAW rule 10.

Management has been advised and will be in contact with the OP soon to advise the way ahead.

So for any further comments and claims, be mindful of rule 10 guidance.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

darkyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkyle »

SO ... finding my self with a little time on my hands this week end. I decided to attempt to discover the source of the leak. So I laid Nnyka across stools and allowed all of the liquid to drain out. After she stopped leaking I applied some pressure to various sections of the butt, as I had a vague idea of where the liquid was coming from. I did some probing and discovered that by applying pressure to the lower lumbar region air would blow from the hole. Creating a queefing noise.. Entertaining as that was, I was still curious. I hypothesized that this liquid was not in fact an accident but a filler to create a more realistic movement in the gluteal region . Remembering discussion on another thread regarding stuffing the butt with cotton to keep weight down , I had to know . So , I lubed 2 finger's and inserted them into the rectum ; Approximately 2 1/3 inches in I felt the tpe on one side move and pushing on that side there was an empty space behind the rectal wall . I could not discern the exact dimensions of this space but It seemed to be the size of gluteus medias and upper 3/4 of Maximus. By my estimation approximately 3 cups of liquid filled the space. The space on the right side of the rectal canal is undisturbed. I love the idea of an even softer medium filling the space to give that jiggle factor but Further R&d is advised.
In other news her rectal orifice looks like Ive been using a Bat on her , though the only penetration has been 2 fingers . .....Once......
Attachments
butthole.jpg
butthole.jpg (177.56 KiB) Viewed 3425 times

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

i generally try to be nice in dealing with sellers, however at this point...you've dealt with them long enough i'd have already stopped being nice and gone into demanding them to make it right, and if possible going over their head to get my money back. which is a one time warning, then second time doing thing for me.

as in first time is a warning done by asking if they want to send me the replacement doll or a refund...then if second time, i state i'm going for the refund.
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Yet another WM quality issue.
Good luck getting a response, but I hope things work out for you.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

INFORMATIONS