dollstudio.org

167 EVO or 163 +

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
blondLab

167 EVO or 163 +

Post by blondLab »

Decisions, decisions . . . curious what people think, should I get a 167 EVO or a 163+ . . .

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 167 EVO or 163 +

Post by ccrider32759 »

Both bodies are excellent choices. I found myself liking the Sharon and Leaf faces for the evo. Putting price aside and just going by choice would be the evo.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

blondLab wrote:Decisions, decisions . . . curious what people think, should I get a 167 EVO or a 163+ . . .
Both are very different dolls. Which doll fits to you best depends on the body shape you like (rather peite or curvy), the vagina type you prefer (insert vs. built-in), and your budget.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I have a DS163+ - really love it. I will say that I have some complaints around the insert and insert cavity. Most DS163/163+ owners have to end up gluing the inserts.

So I'd say .. for photos DS163+ is better. For sex .. maybe DS167 is better. Especially now that EVO is available for DS167. EVO won't be available for DS163+.

And definitely the doll shapes are very different. DS163+ was a better shape for me personally. DS167 was a bit more hip and back heavy. A lot of guys are into that. Just just happen to like a more "sporty" model.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The 167 of last year had an insert and cavity opening that in my experience was too small but I think the EVO is a response to that. If successful the EVO knocks all other dolls sideways hands down.

In my opinion, and perhaps it was just the skeleton position in my 163+, the front of the thighs aren't padded enough to be comfortable for cuddling from the front laying on top of her.

So I'd go for the 167EVO any day.

Keep an eye open for new reports coming in but I think you can be reasonably confident that she's as near perfection as they come.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

haremlover wrote:The 167 of last year had an insert and cavity opening that in my experience was too small but I think the EVO is a response to that. If successful the EVO knocks all other dolls sideways hands down.

In my opinion, and perhaps it was just the skeleton position in my 163+, the front of the thighs aren't padded enough to be comfortable for cuddling from the front laying on top of her.

So I'd go for the 167EVO any day.

Keep an eye open for new reports coming in but I think you can be reasonably confident that she's as near perfection as they come.

Best wishes

Harem
It’s worth noting that the fixed vagina on the 167 Evo is very, very tight.

INFORMATIONS