dollstudio.org

Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Intro Thread

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Doll Sweet 167 Evo - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by haremlover »

It sounds as though the vagina upgrade has been very much a worthwhile improvement and possibly makes this the doll to buy. DS had got the weight down on the 167 and this model seems like quite an ideal.

Today a new head arrived for me and it's interesting to hear that they've gone back to the harder silicone for heads as a general policy. Opening the box I was quite surprised at feeling her not as soft as other heads. Thank goodness they've kept the body soft.

Best wishes and thanks for your excellent review,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Great review :thumbs_up:

The information here is far better than in any of the promo treads :D

The hard silicone heads seem rather strange. Sure some areas should be hard but the lips need to be soft and kissable!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Excellent review -- very informative as always! It's especially useful to find out some of the nuances DS hasn't advertised directly such as the silicone blend change and updated skeleton. Also, it seems your doll has a sleep disorder? :D

A built-in vagina makes the doll feel more natural and is a welcome option. It looks to me like they made a nice mold. Of course the downside is that cleaning takes more effort. I think a built-in version of the 145 would make a lot of sense because she would be quite easy to carry to the shower/bath for cleaning, but it's nice that the 167 evo is lighter as well for that reason. One tip for built-ins I learned from a different sub-forum is that you can use a flute cleaner with a microfiber cloth to help dry her insides out after cleaning.

It's really a shame about the hard heads, except for perhaps those that would mainly use the doll as a model. Oddly, in that case, I would think you would want the doll's body to be hard as well to match that purpose, along with the standing foot modification. Maybe DS could consider offering some customization of the silicone hardness in the future? You might then get a soft silicone head to match the soft body or a hard/hard combo if that is your preference.

Glad your long wait is over -- I hope you enjoy!

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

Thanks Sate!!! Super informative as others have noted.

Regarding the issue with anal tearing, is there anything that can be done? How do you manage it? Meaning is there anything you can do to minimize the tearing or stop it from getting worse? Can you share a picture?

Did you see Sandro’s comment about the option for ordering a soft head? I would think DS would comp you a new one given you are a repeat customer and clearly a positive reviewer. Id be pretty upset if I ordered the oral head and found out, as you have, that it’s basically unusable for this purpose.

I’ve been struggling with which doll to buy. I have an 138 OR TPE and fairly certain I want to upgrade to Silicone. I’m been on the fence between the 163+ and the 167 Evo. You’ve got me leaning pretty hard to the latter. I’m sure if I could see both side by side it would make the choice obvious... but then again maybe not!!! It’s a lot of money either way ... maybe there are no bad choices!!!

Thanks again for the review!!!!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The anal tearing is minor but noticeable, I'll include pictures later when I have a chance. The best way to minimize tearing on a DS doll anal cavity is to not keep the legs spread too wide for too long, essentially meaning that the best sexual use for a DS doll is missionary with the legs lightly spread. DS dolls are best used in general for photography or as a sleeping companion, sexual use is definitely a secondary perk.

The anal cavity will be the next thing to work on for DS in my opinion, the poor design needs to be either redone to remove it or change overall design. On every single other silicone doll I've owned from other brands, the anal cavity never has this issue of damage just from spreading the legs. On most other brands, the anal cavity doesn't even spread open so strangely as it does on DS dolls as well.

I've put in a message to find out if the head issue can be remedied, I'll keep this thread updated if one comes along. For now I'm selling the Kathy head since it's not good for it's purpose, but can still look good in photographs like other DS heads.

Between those two I like and have owned both, the 167 is definitely curvier while the 163 body is a thin but tall woman. I would personally wait and see if DS offers more bodies with a built-in vagina since it has lots of advantages, but if I had to choose now I like the curves of the 167 body combined with it's now lighter weight over the 163.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

Anal play is my kink, a must for me. :plaidskirt:

Sate wrote:The anal tearing is minor but noticeable, I'll include pictures later when I have a chance. The best way to minimize tearing on a DS doll anal cavity is to not keep the legs spread too wide for too long, essentially meaning that the best sexual use for a DS doll is missionary with the legs lightly spread. DS dolls are best used in general for photography or as a sleeping companion, sexual use is definitely a secondary perk.

The anal cavity will be the next thing to work on for DS in my opinion, the poor design needs to be either redone to remove it or change overall design. On every single other silicone doll I've owned from other brands, the anal cavity never has this issue of damage just from spreading the legs. On most other brands, the anal cavity doesn't even spread open so strangely as it does on DS dolls as well.

I've put in a message to find out if the head issue can be remedied, I'll keep this thread updated if one comes along. For now I'm selling the Kathy head since it's not good for it's purpose, but can still look good in photographs like other DS heads.

Between those two I like and have owned both, the 167 is definitely curvier while the 163 body is a thin but tall woman. I would personally wait and see if DS offers more bodies with a built-in vagina since it has lots of advantages, but if I had to choose now I like the curves of the 167 body combined with it's now lighter weight over the 163.

- Sate

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

i am buying my first doll doing payments on the ds evo kayla from cloud climax i am looking forward to getting her once payments are paid of she will be my first doll are these dolls modeled after any one and like who do they mould the pussy and anal from? should i go for the standard body colour or tanned? the one in your photos looks abit to white for me not sure if i might changed it to tanned skin also how is she for cuddling and spooning?:)

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning all,

Not sure if they mold the genital area from a person, from it's overall look I'd say it was molded by hand since there isn't major detailing.

My own 167cm comes in the literal white skin tone, so she's gonna be pale. You can see the differences in skin color in the picture below to see the contrasts:
4colors_01.jpg
4colors_01.jpg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
I personally like either the tan or white skin tones (first and last option going from the left), pink is more for realistic looks (second from the right) while tan / white in my opinion go for fantasy looks.

For cuddling, it's better than even my previous 167. I've owned a few of the 167 body and this version is so far the best for cuddling thanks to the jiggly breasts and butt along with the improvement in overall skin softness. Combined with DS's excellent skeleton I've slept very well over the last month, I recommend buying a satin or silk nightgown for your doll to get a double soft feel when cuddling.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

Sate wrote:Morning all,

Not sure if they mold the genital area from a person, from it's overall look I'd say it was molded by hand since there isn't major detailing.

My own 167cm comes in the literal white skin tone, so she's gonna be pale. You can see the differences in skin color in the picture below to see the contrasts:
4colors_01.jpg
I personally like either the tan or white skin tones (first and last option going from the left), pink is more for realistic looks (second from the right) while tan / white in my opinion go for fantasy looks.

For cuddling, it's better than even my previous 167. I've owned a few of the 167 body and this version is so far the best for cuddling thanks to the jiggly breasts and butt along with the improvement in overall skin softness. Combined with DS's excellent skeleton I've slept very well over the last month, I recommend buying a satin or silk nightgown for your doll to get a double soft feel when cuddling.

- Sate
ok thanks what size clothing or night gown or shoes do they wear was thinking of buying her some sexy clothing when i get her and costumes to i bought her mostly for cuddling and dressing up but sex must be good with this new doll from what i have heard is she any good for kissing do the original kayla head come with oral and a toungue? have you put make up on her yet like on the eyes lips and face? i might go for the pink or tanned skin will message them before i finish payment

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

For clothing I only really buy nightgowns, but she wears roughly a US size medium, with a large being a better choice for stretch clothing.

She's a great kisser but please let Climax know to request the face be made soft, for some reason DS is shipping out new dolls with harder heads than usual (on purpose for cosmetic reasons). Make sure DS knows you want your Kayla head to be soft so she has the regular soft and squishy lips.

The Kayla heads are no-oral and their depth is only about 1-1.5 inches, and does come with a small tongue piece that is a similar length.

I haven't needed to use any makeup on her since DS provides a standard makeup coating with each head. You can request they add makeup a certain way by providing either a photo of the makeup you want or add a note.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The first post has been updated, it now includes a size chart so you can see the measurements of the doll taken by me. All measurements are approximate and were taken with a clothing tape measure.

The complete height measurement was taken with the feet flat, wig off, and body straightened out on a flat surface.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

thank you again for the two unboxing videos of DS & Sanhui. Really trying to decide between the two brands.

I was curious if the inside of the vagina is detailed sculpted in an anatomical way on the 167? I saw a video of a Sanhui 156 for comparison (at around 7-8 min mark https://www.youtube.com/v/TXt5WTEXoTo ), and it has inner details I've never seen on a doll in that price range, fleshy gspot etc. More like what a high quality handheld toy would have.

Since this is DS's first built in (I think), I'm wondering if they still have a ways to go with getting it right.

The other thing I'm wondering if you know, does DS use pigmented silicon like Sanhui, or are they using a surface coating? I've seen pictures of DS dolls with color missing on the nipples and insert lips, and so my impression is the color flakes off over time, but not as fast as TPE. Is that correct?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

love her ass :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great thread Sate! Thanks for sharing all the info! I like the new improvements made since my DS Elf (Lila) moved in back in 2015. Has me thinking in 2018!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

I've added a link to the first post of the comparison video between this doll and the Sanhui 168cm. The link can also be found here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97598

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

INFORMATIONS