dollstudio.org

Market overview vagina inserts

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Market overview vagina inserts

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

when talking about The greatest challenges for doll makers in 2018 a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I'd consider the darn TPE plug issue to be actually solved in the near future because of an upcoming sealant kit by Indigo. I was wrong - Indigo will not release this sealant kit for a number of consumer protection reasons (handling is too complicated). So this long-standig TPE plug issue is still not resolved - neither by the manufacturers, nor by 3rd party tools.

So at this point you only have three choices to (more or less reliably) avoid rust and mould inside your doll:
  • Either discard the majority of TPE dolls available on the market and choose the one manufacturer who has actually targeted (and solved) the TPE plug issue; deciding with your wallets might encourage the (ignorant) rest of the crowd to target the TPE plug issue, too;
  • or try to seal a loose TPE plug yourself; Indigo's TPE repair kit comes in handy, but it might be a bit complicated to succeed, and the kit is not available for TPE blends;
  • or last but not least you decide to go for the insert variant of your favourite TPE lady. This does not resolve the TPE plug issue, but it mitigates it as the insert will relieve strain on the TPE plug and it is less likely to become loose.
So at this point it's time to take a closer look at the available vagina inserts on the market. This might give you a better idea if vagina inserts are a workable approach for you.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Market overview vagina inserts

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

let's start with an explanation what the problem is. This is a factory fresh Climax Doll, model CLM-165:
Hohlraum_1.jpg
Hohlraum_1.jpg (84.34 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
This picture is an inside look at the rear end of the vaginal canal. The TPE material around the vaginal canala was surgically removed. What you see is a roughly spherical object pressed into an opening. In this case it was no even attempted to glue or weld the TPE plug into the opening.
Hohlraum_2.jpg
Hohlraum_2.jpg (93.66 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
What now can happen is that this TPE plug falls out of the opening, resulting in a rear end of the vaginal canal with an opening to the inside of the doll. Through this opening, a mixture of water, lube and spem might get in contact with the skeleton. The skeleton might start to rust and mould might start to grow.

Depending on your doll the issue might be slightly different, but - with one exception - all current TPE doll designs share this (potential) problem.

An insert reduces the need to clean out the vaginal canal on a regular basis as you can take the insert out, clean it and, if necessary, replace it.

The Climax Doll insert looks like so:
clm-insert-2017-1.jpg
clm-insert-2017-1.jpg (395.37 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
Inside it has a texture and an "uterus"-like structure. I have seen this uterus design first in Japanese onaholes, about a year ago OR Doll started to optionally offer an "uterus" style insert, and with CLM it seems to have become the default.
clm-insert-2017-2.jpg
clm-insert-2017-2.jpg (678.69 KiB) Viewed 4324 times
This insert design is problematic because it's very hard to clean. In this case, the customer tried to clean the insert with some alcohol-based disinfectant, resulting in dissolving the insert surface (white areas on the left). So cleaning and drying this insert type is a challenge, and trying to disinfect TPE with alcohol might not be the best idea.

However, some cutomers value this "uterus" type insert because of an intense stimulation. And by the way, not only vagina inserts are shaped this way - even some silicone dolls with built-in (fixed) vagina inherit this design - and all potential issues with cleaning and drying.

Sandro

P.S.: images above courtesy of Indigo
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

These inserts can be turned inside out for ease of cleaning with little ill effect!
Attachments
15177932528811844042691.jpg
15177932528811844042691.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 4292 times
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Dollstudio wrote:So at this point you only have three choices to (more or less reliably) avoid rust and mould inside your doll...
What about, "use a condom"? Because female condoms stay put (as opposed to male condoms), they don't detract from the sensation.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@amytyl: The shown inserts are regular types, not the "uterus" style ones. The issue with uterus style inserts is that you can not turn them inside out without damaging them.

@ZZZZ: Besides that a lot of peope seem not to like femidoms, you still need lube; lube + TPE doll means water-based, and dampness is an environment mould likes. Though, with condoms and femidoms you might be able to mitigate the probability of a rusting skeleton.

However, I'd guesstimate that 80% of the customers buying a doll with built-in vagina (for higher realism and more intense stimulation) will just refuse to use a condom or femidom.

Sandro

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Dollstudio wrote:@ZZZZ: Besides that a lot of peope seem not to like femidoms, you still need lube; lube + TPE doll means water-based, and dampness is an environment mould likes. Though, with condoms and femidoms you might be able to mitigate the probability of a rusting skeleton.
You don't need water-based lube on the outside of female condoms:
  • Female condoms are made of a different material than male condoms, and seem resistant to Vaseline.
  • The female condom should not move once inserted.
You can use water-based lube on the inside of the female condom and it will never contact the doll.

It's important to distinguish between male and female condoms because they're different both chemically and operationally.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Those are the uterus style inserts (I have 8 of them, the cervix is my favorite part), how does turning them inside out damage them?
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Female condoms are indeed the savior for these poor dolls. I've been using it for mine for over a year now as well and it's working great. No need for any lubrication on the outside of it, so there is no cleaning necessary on the doll itself after sexytime. Just pull out the femdom and wash it off in a minute, let it dry and re-use as long as it seems to hold up. Sure it's not the same feeling as without, but it's good enough for whenever you don't want to spend much time on cleaning or worry about any loose vag-ball.

As for the actual vag-ball issue, I have stuffed the bottom of the cavity with an even bigger ball which should make it a lot more secure. We rarely play without the condom nowadays though, because we've become lazy like that, lol.

Inserts come with other disadvantages, especially when it comes to possible damage on the entry from putting it in place and pulling it out all the time, which is very hard to repair on TPE. So I'm very torn between what alternative to choose next time.

It's ridiculous how this can still be an issue, and for so many brands? I thought it was mainly a flaw with Jinsan.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

swann

Post by swann »

Hmm. This problem is with built-in vag type right? Just got my insert doll recently and have been thinking of trying the "back door", but haven't due to possible cleaning issues.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

swann wrote:Hmm. This problem is with built-in vag type right? Just got my insert doll recently and have been thinking of trying the "back door", but haven't due to possible cleaning issues.
As far as I know it's the same with models that have inserts as well, but since most fluids stay inside the insert it's not a big problem on those. If you for whatever reason need to clean the cavity that holds the insert, you need to be just as careful with that ball.

The anal canal is safe however, as it is just the vag that has the hole to skeleton from manufacturing. At least with Jinsan. Indeed much harder to clean though, and make sure you vent it well when drying. This is where an aquarium pump is supereffective!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sandro,
Thank you for bringing this issue up.
When ever people want built in, I ask them if they are familiar with the TPE ball?
I then ask if they are going to with draw or use condoms.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

let's take a look at another insert. This one is from Doll Sweet and goes by the name "type G".

The insert is something around ~16 cm long. Not quite spacious, but should be sufficient for most average males. At least in regard to length.
DSC05323.JPG
DSC05323.JPG (124.73 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
This silicone insert has a mushroom-like shape; generally, that's not a bad idea considering that some dolls like the EX-lite are not easy to clean and/or can not be showered. For a fabric doll, this mushroom shape makes a lot of sense.
DSC05315.JPG
DSC05315.JPG (167.87 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
Also, at first sight the insert looks quite nice. But when looking closer it does not look right - I have never seen a grown-up woman with a small vagina like this.

And it's getting worse:
DSC05317.JPG
DSC05317.JPG (143.57 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
The opening has approximately the same diameter like a lead pencil. Honestly guys, who has a 'pencil' in his pants that could fit into this hole? According to DS, this insert is "better for sex". Really?

Yeah, silicone is stretchy and will dilate, you might say. I tried that, first with my index finger and then with a steel speculum.

Result: I could hardly penetrate this "type G" insert with my index finger. When spreading the opening and forcing the way into this tiny opening, it starts to tear everywhere:
DSC05318.JPG
DSC05318.JPG (164.66 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
DSC05319.JPG
DSC05319.JPG (172.61 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
And now it gets from "bad" to "idiotic" (my opinion)…

Not only the opening hole is sized for pencils…
DSC05326.JPG
DSC05326.JPG (107.58 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
the whole thing is sized for pencils:
DSC05325.JPG
DSC05325.JPG (188.97 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
In regard to it's size, this canal is not a vagina but rather a dilated urethra. Or maybe it's sized like a the vagina of a child, I don't know. As far as I can tell, the size of this insert has nothing to do with an adult womans anatomy.

Whoever designed this thing - the vaginal canal in an adult human woman is designed to give birth to a child. This insert could never give birth to a human child. Maybe it could give birth to an earthworm. Inserts like this are nothing but an insult for an average Caucasian male. They are totally useless for sex.

Doll Sweet is capable to design very fine inserts, for example "type B". The "B" insert accomodates to any average Caucasian male. But the "G" type is total crap (my opinion) - unless someone explains to me for which use case this thing is designed.

Sandro
Attachments
DSC05317.JPG
DSC05317.JPG (143.57 KiB) Viewed 3848 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

amytyl wrote:Those are the uterus style inserts (I have 8 of them, the cervix is my favorite part), how does turning them inside out damage them?
Could you talk more about this?
I'm interested in obtaining an insert like this but have wondered about the many posts I've seen claiming they can't be turned inside out for cleaning.
Your post seems to imply they can be turned inside out for cleaning. Is this true?

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

let's take a look at another insert. This one is from Doll Sweet and goes by the name "type G".

The insert is something around ~16 cm long. Not quite spacious, but should be sufficient for most average males. At least in regard to length.
DSC05323.JPG
This silicone insert has a mushroom-like shape; generally, that's not a bad idea considering that some dolls like the EX-lite are not easy to clean and/or can not be showered. For a fabric doll, this mushroom shape makes a lot of sense.
DSC05315.JPG
Also, at first sight the insert looks quite nice. But when looking closer it does not look right - I have never seen a grown-up woman with a small vagina like this.

And it's getting worse:
DSC05317.JPG
The opening has approximately the same diameter like a lead pencil. Honestly guys, who has a 'pencil' in his pants that could fit into this hole? According to DS, this insert is "better for sex". Really?

Yeah, silicone is stretchy and will dilate, you might say. I tried that, first with my index finger and then with a steel speculum.

Result: I could hardly penetrate this "type G" insert with my index finger. When spreading the opening and forcing the way into this tiny opening, it starts to tear everywhere:
DSC05318.JPG
DSC05319.JPG
And now it gets from "bad" to "idiotic" (my opinion)…

Not only the opening hole is sized for pencils…
DSC05326.JPG
the whole thing is sized for pencils:
DSC05325.JPG
In regard to it's size, this canal is not a vagina but rather a dilated urethra. Or maybe it's sized like a the vagina of a child, I don't know. As far as I can tell, the size of this insert has nothing to do with an adult womans anatomy.

Whoever designed this thing - the vaginal canal in an adult human woman is designed to give birth to a child. This insert could never give birth to a human child. Maybe it could give birth to an earthworm. Inserts like this are nothing but an insult for an average Caucasian male. They are totally useless for sex.

Doll Sweet is capable to design very fine inserts, for example "type B". The "B" insert accomodates to any average Caucasian male. But the "G" type is total crap (my opinion) - unless someone explains to me for which use case this thing is designed.

Sandro
So refreshing to hear a critical opinion from a doll reseller! You name very good points Sandro. And funny too!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
amytyl wrote:Those are the uterus style inserts (I have 8 of them, the cervix is my favorite part), how does turning them inside out damage them?
Could you talk more about this?
I'm interested in obtaining an insert like this but have wondered about the many posts I've seen claiming they can't be turned inside out for cleaning.
Your post seems to imply they can be turned inside out for cleaning. Is this true?
Perhaps it's a girth thing, but I had 3 (now 2) that I wasn't using, the rest I use with my various dolls and I never noticed a difference after turning them inside out to clean. My favorite thing about them is the feeling of entering the cervix, and that was just as good on an unused one as with the ones I've been turning inside out to clean for months.

INFORMATIONS