dollstudio.org

100cm Piper Dolls

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
CaptainDeadpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

100cm Piper Dolls

Post by CaptainDeadpool »

Will there be any problems sending a 100cm Piper doll to England? Will it pass through customs?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 100cm Piper Dolls

Post by Dollstudio »

CaptainDeadpool wrote:Will there be any problems sending a 100cm Piper doll to England? Will it pass through customs?
Better forget about it. Miniature and even some medium-sized dolls are just to ambiguous for UK Border Force (please note, the UK has two different authorities involved). Domestic EU shipments would pass customs, but UK Border Force also seems to check EU goods.

The recommended minimum size for doll shipments to the UK is >145 cm, and the head and body of the doll should unabiguously appear adult - so no 145 cm doll with A cup. Your safest options are dolls which already are in the UK, Valkyrie-type women or - if you need a lightweight doll - fabric/plush dolls, or ladies like the EX-lite.

Sorry :-(

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

CaptainDeadpool,
You were very lucky to pose this question in Sandro's section!
IMHO, not all vendors would be that honest with you.
As a suggestion, speak to Sandro about getting a torso with arms.
Jeff

CaptainDeadpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you, Sandro.
The weight is an issue for me. I'd like the 160cm Piper doll but it's 31kg.
I'm a little freaked out by those dolls-without-limbs, but I will check out the fabric dolls.
Thanks

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:CaptainDeadpool,
You were very lucky to pose this question in Sandro's section!
IMHO, not all vendors would be that honest with you.
As a suggestion, speak to Sandro about getting a torso with arms.
Jeff
What would be the point of being dishonest about that?
The customer gets in trouble, doesn't get his doll and all of it reflects back on the vendor and casts him in a negative light.
Loose-loose situation.

But while we are on topic:
Are 145-A-cup ones at least still welcome in Germany?
Even with a "young" appearing head?
Are there any signs that this could change in the foreseeable future?
I'm asking because I have to decide soon if I get the "smaller" but more expensive doll rather sooner or later.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nukeno,
After having one vendor tell me that a 140a cup would be safe in the USA, then perhaps share STUPIDITY!
Sandro informed me of somethings vendors in the USA might not even know.
He was kind enough to let me know.
So this be true I am willing to bet if this young man PMed every single vendor on TDF, IMHO, he would NOT get the same UPFRONT reply die to lack of knowldge.
I will leave it at that.
As far as Germany, PM Sandro and email him.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

nukeno wrote:Are 145-A-cup ones at least still welcome in Germany?
Even with a "young" appearing head?
That sounds like a borderline case and I'd recommend some 'customary good judgement' (Augenmaß). There is a TDF-approved manufacturer with an A cup doll I would not be willing to challenge in court and I do not carry her anymore, whilst a DS-145 Minus is something I would be probably willing to defend in court as the body shape and the overall appearance is reasonably adult.

@CaptainDeadpool: A torso or torso legs are a valid option, but they require a corresponding mindset. If you do not share eccentric phantasies like these http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1123642, a torso might not be the right toy for you.

Regarding fabric dolls, they can be utterly charming if you like Anime/Manga/Cartoon style. I had one in my showroom and just could not let her go because she is so overwhelmingly cute.

Optionally, the fabric doll bodies (160 & 165 cm) are available with a silicone head. This combo is also very sweet: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 23#p942523. Though, the downside is that the head is a bit topheavy. One of the big advantages of those fabric dolls is that their body proportions are really life-like, so they can wear regular women's clothing.

Also you can try to find out where your personal comfort zone is in regard to weights. Unless you have a diagnosed medical condition making it totally impossible to lift certain weights, a doll around 30 kg might still be within acceptable range. My comfort zone is in the 30's, so for me a 32 kg doll is still fun. At around 40 kg it becomes work and the fun gradually vanishes; at the upper end of 50 kg, it becomes a challenge with no fun left. This personal comfort zone changes from individuum to individuum. For some it's around 20 kg and others claim it to be around 40 kg.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Dollstudio wrote:DS-145 Minus is something I would be probably willing to defend in court as the body shape and the overall appearance is reasonably adult.
DS145- was all I wanted to hear... ;)
As far as the "borderline" aspect of it is concerned,
it's probably best to combine it with a NinaE or more "adult" head?!
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

CaptainDeadpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've just bought a WM 157cm-5ft2-b-cup-doll.

It's not easy chosing the right doll. And they're too expensive to just flip a coin. The light weight dolls are too short, or made of pillows, and the big, sexy, curvy dolls will give you a hernia. The torso dolls (The TPE Amputee) won't freak you out ... if you're Jeffrey Dahmer. So, you have to think of what body shape is your type and then add all the practical real life stuff to the equation. And finally ask the most important question of all, "Can this doll wear rollerskates?".

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quellis »

Is there a list or something of dolls that are not allowed to certain countries? I too was considering the 100cm Iris from piper doll or 145cm NinaE from DsDolls but because of the recent bill introduced here in the united states are they now outlawed or are those acceptable here? And who states what is "child like" according to law. Just because a doll has smaller breasts and younger features doesn't necessarily make it a representation of a child now does it?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Quellis wrote:Is there a list or something of dolls that are not allowed to certain countries? I too was considering the 100cm Iris from piper doll or 145cm NinaE from DsDolls but because of the recent bill introduced here in the united states are they now outlawed or are those acceptable here? And who states what is "child like" according to law. Just because a doll has smaller breasts and younger features doesn't necessarily make it a representation of a child now does it?

WOW, you got some reading to catch up on, there is literally 1000 posts plus on this topic.

In summary all countries have different tolerances with the UK, Australia and Canada being the most stringent, with a lot of the Scandinavian and European countries following close behind. The United States is now looking at getting on the bandwagon as well, now that global media has stirred the pot, and so far the major Asian nations are not scrutinising at all, unless you live in one with a Muslim population, so Malaysia and Thailand just ban all dolls under a different premise. So if it is between 92 cm and 140 cm, or even potentially looks underdeveloped the custom import officials in the aforementioned regions will more than likely seize your import and invoice you the cost of confiscation, if they do not take further legal action against you.

But here is a starter https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 80&t=95675

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS