dollstudio.org

Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Post by Stepford_CT »

Gundam wrote:
Dollstudio wrote:a 155 cm doll with a weight of ca. 29 kg. Her price tag is $1380 shipped to the U.S.

Sandro
$1,380 for a quality 155 cm doll! Wow!!!! That's a great price.
Who is the manufacturer and what is the website?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Xephyr wrote:
SinsuaLuvr wrote:Which manufacturers are making these next-gen beauties?

:glou:
Possibly Doll Forever. There might also be some sort of relationship with DollHouse168.
http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/do ... -lovedoll/

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Do you know how they manufacture the doll if they do not anchor the skeleton via vagina or neck? They have to center the skeleton in the machine somehow, I am curious about how they do this.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@yougivelove: The usual options are available - removeable vagina/insert or built-in/fixed, a not so huge selection of wigs, three skin tones. No Caucasian faces yet, and no elf heads.

@Gundam: RRP is $1600, so I'd expect that the price will settle somewhere in the middle in a few weeks. For now I'm mostly interested to get these dolls out into the wild to collect real-world experiences - especially the "Premium TPE" and the skeleton enhancements.

@Mandos: I bet that a *lot* of people in Chinese factories are trying to figure that out right now ;-) I'm afraid it will remain a secret for a while.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Something to enjoy…
breast-jiggle.mp4
(14.18 MiB) Downloaded 1512 times
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Hypnotic video! Have you thought about making them bigger?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

stones wrote:Hypnotic video! Have you thought about making them bigger?
The smaller body styles have proportionally bigger breasts.

I don't know if there will big breasted variants of the taller body styles. Possibly, if that is what you guys want…

Sandro

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

I do like the look of these Doll Forever dolls.

Reading around I think they do 2 breast sizes for the larger models, which you can choose in filled or solid varieties atm.

Can you tell us if they are hollow or solid breasts in the jiggle vid pls? I'm guessing solid.
Aaaaaaand :)
Can we see a video of the other type so we can compare hollow and solid breast jiggles pls.

Would also love to see a pic of one of these girls without their flesh on so we can see the skeleton.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Starquake wrote:Reading around I think they do 2 breast sizes for the larger models, which you can choose in filled or solid varieties atm.
Yes, the breasts can be either solid or hollow. That option was originally called "small breasts" (= solid breasts) respectively "big breasts" (= hollow breasts). Obviously that led to some confusion as the breast size was identical, so it was renamed last month.

Sandro

CuteDollUser46
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CuteDollUser46 »

hi,
i am new to this forum and just want to say "Hello everybody!" :)

AND

i've just ordered a 155cm Sabrina at DollStudio.org :mrgreen:

I will do a detailed review with pictures etc. in DollStudio-Review section, if allowed?
(i wonder why Doll-Forever is not listed as a "Brand" on TDF?)

kind regards, CuteDollUser
Doll4Ever: 155cm, Sabrina Head
Review: follows soon
Album: follows soon

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi CuteDollUser46,

welcome to TDF!

Yes, a review is very welcome, and you can mention the doll's manufacturer. Just we vendors are obliged not to mention unlisted brands.

TDF has a waiting list for new manufacturers, so there is a delay between applying to become listed and getting approval.

Sandro

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

Congrats CuteDollUser46! The Sabrina face is very appealing and Skeleton wise Doll4ever seems to be ahead of every other competition, even 6ye Dolls. We would really appreciate a detailed review of your new girlfriend, since there is nothing to be found about those dolls in the internet, except manufacturer pictures.

CuteDollUser46
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CuteDollUser46 »

Thx for the friendly welcome!

And yes, she has a very beautiful face, calm and hearttouching deep looking eyes and some hidden smiling around her closed mouth...
...like "come with me, we need no words, i know what you want"... Love at first sight.
I'm excited to see her also with green or blue eyes and different hair color. Let's see what she will prefer...

And i will do this review for all of us, also because there is nothing to be found in the internet.
I know everybody wants to see more of her :D i hope she will forgive me showing her naked in the internet, but i think she likes it a bit :twisted:
Doll4Ever: 155cm, Sabrina Head
Review: follows soon
Album: follows soon

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

The tungsten wire you mentioned in the finger upgrade is that simply replacing the copper wire? And if so how does that fix problem as it was originally where the copper wire gets dislodged from the silver coil in which it slides inside?
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

It would be VERY interesting to see the under feet side of the doll. I am really curious to know if the base of the feet is also made of TPE.

Standing feet ...without bolt ...is difficult to believe in. I would be SO afraid to make the doll stand up, putting her weight directly on the TPE.

Could we get and idea of how it is designed?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS