dollstudio.org

Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
CuteDollUser46
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Please welcome Sabrina, the 2nd generation TPE doll

Post by CuteDollUser46 »

Dollstudio wrote: Yes, a review is very welcome, and you can mention the doll's manufacturer. Just we vendors are obliged not to mention unlisted brands.
TDF has a waiting list for new manufacturers, so there is a delay between applying to become listed and getting approval.
Sandro
Thank you Sandro for sharing info about waiting list and for welcome my review!

@Babel99
I've read that a solid plate of metall is used instead of the 3 bolts, the base is made of TPE.
At the dollshow2017 these Dolls stand for several days without damage to the feet.
But the manufacturer said also better not to use them on a hard underground.
I can answer in more detail once my doll is at home for inspection!
Doll4Ever: 155cm, Sabrina Head
Review: follows soon
Album: follows soon

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

$1380? Are you kidding me? Really $1380 for 155cm? When I got my 153cm, she's $1960.... $1380... man. I gotta sell my dolls and get this one. THAT'S F***ING CHEAP LOL it's like the price of 100cm and below dolls. 125cm from WM is $1599... really, that's cheap. Something is definitely not right here. I need an explanation DollStudio.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

LeonBehrens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeonBehrens »

It's not that cheap LOL the current price for the 155cm dolls is 1730€. In dollars I dont know but it's at least 1600 or 1700 usd. Don't know why you think it's just 1300 dollars. If it is, I want an answer too. Why do we from Europe pay 1,8k? I won't buy one then lol.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

LeonBehrens wrote:It's not that cheap LOL the current price for the 155cm dolls is 1730€. In dollars I dont know but it's at least 1600 or 1700 usd. Don't know why you think it's just 1300 dollars. If it is, I want an answer too. Why do we from Europe pay 1,8k? I won't buy one then lol.
Import duties and tax mostly (around $300), I guess the rest is service charge (PQC) and shipping. The doll is first shipped to Doll Studio in Germany, they do a quality check, then ship it on to you if it passes inspection.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Dollstudio themselves said $1380 and that's a dollar symbol they used. If it's Euro then use Euro symbol but they used dollar so that means US currency.

Even so, if the PQC and other tax is not included in $1380 and included on the final price, it won't be near 2k as the 153cm I bought on WM for $1960. If you buy them on RealLoveSexDoll, they're even much expensive than directly through WM or other vendors like Beautiful-Dolls. Still, were talking about 155cm here of Forever dolls. That price is unbelievable lol. We need explanation lol
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

RJAce1014 wrote:Dollstudio themselves said $1380 and that's a dollar symbol they used. If it's Euro then use Euro symbol but they used dollar so that means US currency.

Even so, if the PQC and other tax is not included in $1380 and included on the final price, it won't be near 2k as the 153cm I bought on WM for $1960. If you buy them on RealLoveSexDoll, they're even much expensive than directly through WM or other vendors like Beautiful-Dolls. Still, were talking about 155cm here of Forever dolls. That price is unbelievable lol. We need explanation lol
I think a bit of the confusion is because Doll Studio have two different prices. Here's how I understand it:

D4E155 Price for EU €1750. This includes customs duties/VAT to Europe + PQC and shipping.

D4E155 Price for US/CN: $1380. This includes shipping, but AFAIK no PQC or customs duties (do correct me if I'm wrong here). The doll is shipped directly to you from the factory in China.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Okay, let's take out DollStudio or any vendors that charge PQC out of the equation and move to direct from China shipping. Still, $1380 is really cheap. I have bought directly from China WM and Dollhouse168 and they cost (DH168 cost me $1800 for 161cm and WM153cm cost me $1960) we're talking about $1380 here for a 155cm... it's really cheap. Question is why? Is there like a weight gain? I know weight loss for dolls cost extra. (I don't know but the less heavy they get, the more expensive they go... example: Orient Dolls)

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi guys,

we are running different sites for different areas, one displays prices in Euro currency and ships to customers within the EU, the other one displays prices in USD currency and ships to customers outside the EU.

For both areas different rules apply, so as well the prices as the offered portfolio and even some of customization options available are different, depending on the applicable rules.

The EU shop always includes all import fees like customs and taxes like VAT. Also shipping costs are included if the final destination for delivery is in Germany or EU shipping flatrate is available.

The shop for customers outside the EU includes shipping costs to regular destination within the U.S. and Canada, but not import fees, if applicable in your area.

For certain destinations like Australia or New Zealand and products with a certain value, there might be additional shipping costs and import fees.

Also, for EU destinations, controlled shipping is available, for destinations outside the EU it is not.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

im on board, would love the upgrade, If i had room

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Still curious about the tungsten wires I've never had a copper wire break though they come dislodged quite easily is the tungsten wire different and it's fabrication into the hand?
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

RJAce1014 wrote:Okay, let's take out DollStudio or any vendors that charge PQC out of the equation and move to direct from China shipping. Still, $1380 is really cheap. I have bought directly from China WM and Dollhouse168 and they cost (DH168 cost me $1800 for 161cm and WM153cm cost me $1960) we're talking about $1380 here for a 155cm... it's really cheap. Question is why? Is there like a weight gain? I know weight loss for dolls cost extra. (I don't know but the less heavy they get, the more expensive they go... example: Orient Dolls)

RJ
I think that's mainly just D4E trying to be very competitive on price being a new player on the market. By all accounts they're as good or better quality than Jinsan (WM/OR/YL) dolls though, with several updated features such as the hinged neck and no-bolt standing feet.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

I didn't quite understand. Could you tell me, please, this doll is made in China or Japan?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@stinkie: All TPE dolls are made in China, including those from Doll Forever.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

Dollstudio wrote:@stinkie: All TPE dolls are made in China, including those from Doll Forever.

Sandro
Many thanks!

INFORMATIONS