dollstudio.org

Weekly summary 28/2019

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Weekly summary 28/2019

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this is a summary of what was going in the doll world in the 28th week of 2019, as far as we at Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe were concerned.

1) New arrivals.

This week, two new heads were introduced:
  • YL Doll ›Kelly‹ head - TPE
  • Junying/Aiersha ›Shuya‹ head aka Xiu Yan (秀妍) - TPE
Also, two new body styles were released:
  • New arrivals: YL Doll YL-151 body style / TPE / ~151 cm / ~30 kg
  • New arrivals: Ildoll IL-162 body style / TPE or silicone / ~162 cm / ~32 kg (silicone) or ~34 kg (TPE)
As always, you can follow the latest updates in our Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU

Also, we have the New products listing on all three Dollstudio websites. It is sorted in reverse chronological order, so the latest additions to our portfolio are on top of the listing:
On Dollstudio EU, there is also the New arrivals timeline http://eu.dollstudio.org/timeline with a slightly different display style.

2) Latest blog posts.

Our (almost) daily blog posts feature mostly new photo sets, showcasing dolls and heads in various configurations.

Among some other things, we have posted these new picture series during the past week:
  • 14.07.: New photos with Irontech IT-140/M body style and ›Jane‹ head
  • 12.07.: YL Doll YL-168/B body style and ›Tisha‹ head (Jinsan no. 311)
  • 10.07.: JY Doll JY-170/100 (big breasts) body style with ›Shuya‹ head (Xiu Yan) (170CM巨乳秀妍)
  • 09.07.: Jì Xiāng meets Draga - Gynoid Tech vs. Doll Sweet – side-by-side comparison for Jì Xiāng, a Gynoid Tech GT-165/86 body style (Model 7), with Draga, a Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ with ›Thera‹ head and S-level makeup in ›cream‹ skin color
  • 08.07.: Irontech IT-140/M body style and ›Mia‹ head
  • 07.07.: Sino-doll SI-155/H body style and S25 head aka ›Isabella‹
These blog posts are mirrored on the Latest blog posts section all three Dollstudio websites. It is sorted in reverse chronological order, newest posts on top:
(EU and US sites in English, DE site in German)

3) New and updated tutorials.
  • Silicone doll repair primer – walks you through the required prerequisites and basic steps for any silicone doll surgery.

4) Factory photos and shipped dolls.

This week, we had three completed dolls plus one completed torso:
  • This WM Dolls WM-166/B with ›Tisha‹ head (Jinsan no. 311) travels to Germany
  • This Doll Forever D4E-Torso 92 with ›Nikki‹ head travels to Slovakia
  • This SM Doll SM-163/D body style with no. 52 head travels to Germany
  • This Piper Doll Piper Mini PI-100 aka ›Iris‹ travels to Pennsylvania
As usual, confirmation pics are in our Twitter feed and on the respective product pages.

5) Current & upcoming Unboxing Reviews.

The Unboxing review Gynoid Tech Model 7 aka ›Jì xiāng‹ (纪香) has been prematurely terminated after the preliminary conclusion as there were too many critical issues without resolution encountered (lack of standing capability, three loose joints).

The Unboxing review Sino-doll SI-152/D with S10 head aka ›Amanda‹ has been completed up to the preliminary conclusion. Also I added a 2nd look after six weeks how she is holding up; in a nutshell, she is holding up exceptionally well and there are no signs of decay, autodestruct or wear & tear yet.

For the planned Ildoll unboxing review there are still no final decisions made; at the moment I am considering on of the upgraded ZO body styles in combination with one of the new Hx heads.

Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 2174482434
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Weekly summary 28/2019

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Unboxing review Gynoid Tech Model 7 aka ›Jì xiāng‹ (纪香)

Yes, I read and watched that and was very surprised, perhaps an manufacturing production oversight.

i would be interested to read the companies reply, as these are expensive dollies.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Weekly summary 28/2019

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Add Sandro's review to one sold on TDF and I was not stunned.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS