dollstudio.org

Jì Xiāng meets Draga - Gynoid Tech vs. Doll Sweet

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jì Xiāng meets Draga - Gynoid Tech vs. Doll Sweet

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

as promised a couple of days ago, I wanted to take a closer look at Chinese doll aristocracy…
ji-xiang-meets-draga-6897-dollstudio-cover-dollstudio.jpg
ji-xiang-meets-draga-6897-dollstudio-cover-dollstudio.jpg (698.63 KiB) Viewed 4530 times
Comparison & side by side pictures: https://t.co/CU6ETtNAXr

Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 0586309632
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jì Xiāng meets Draga - Gynoid Tech vs. Doll Sweet

Post by Aeron »

Thanks for the comparison, Sandro.

I couldn't help but notice, but what's going on with the butt distortion on the Gynoid in this photo (see left side)?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Aeron wrote:[…] what's going on with the butt distortion on the Gynoid in this photo […]
This is a normal side effect of (all) extra-soft butt gel implants. They only have a nice shape as long as you don't push them out of their intended shape. If you keep the distortion not for too long, they will reset to their original form. Also that's one of the reasons why extra-soft gel-filled butts are not suitable for long-term sitting.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Thanks for this comparison. :thumbs_up:

I was a little confused by that weird butt ripple too - because it looks fine in another photo. :?
It seems like her legs are in the same position here but the butt looks way more like a normal butt.
Did it go back to normal like you thought it would?

I would like more opinions on her use as a sex doll (because what I heard was not good :puppydogeyes: )
She looks very sexy. It's great that she has implants and feels soft.
I love the detail in the hands. Do the feet have the same level of shading and texture?

I could deal with a few downsides but the failing skeleton is worrisome. :cry:
I'm afraid she could not hold poses for what I want her to do in front of the camera.

Are her fingers sturdy? Do they hold position or do they go all wiggly when she gets bumped??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

TheIQF++ wrote:I love the detail in the hands. Do the feet have the same level of shading and texture?
Yes, as far as texture, sculpt and surface finishing is concerned.
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-foot-6776-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-foot-6776-dollstudio.jpg (397.56 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
The main difference to the hands is that the feet do not have an internal structure besides that pesky metal foot plate.
TheIQF++ wrote:Are her fingers sturdy? Do they hold position or do they go all wiggly when she gets bumped??
Not sure what you mean by wiggly… she has real joints that keep a pose.
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-hands-6865-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-hands-6865-dollstudio.jpg (421.31 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
Though what her hands do not have is an opposing thumb, and she can not hold a 5 kg dumbbell. Holding force is comparable to a good wired maniphalanx, just the hands look and feel much more like a 'real' hand. It's absolutely addictive. You can find out more about the articulated hands in the unboxing review.

Sandro

INFORMATIONS