dollstudio.org

You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Post by JB75 »

Dollstudio wrote:
JB75 wrote:[…] take some nude body shots clearly showing the figure of the doll, standing from front and behind. It's difficult to find any clear photos like this of these GT dolls. […]
I wonder why there are so few photos with standing GT dolls…

Standing is one of the things I can not comment on at this place as long as I obey with the 'keep things positive' rule. For further details please take a look into my draft of the full review.
JB75 wrote:[…] bent over doggy style shot wouldn't be unwelcome either to see anatomy placement in that pose […]
That I can do…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-doggystyle-6821-dollstudio.jpg
Sandro
Thanks Sandro. The shot shows quite a realistic rear end. I'm not quite sure I'm sold on the figure of the doll though, although it does look quite natural and realistic, I think I would prefer a body from GT that is slightly more exaggerated in certain areas, like the hips for instance. But I will reserve final judgement until I've seen a few more shots of the doll.

Looking forward to your full review.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Dollstudio wrote:
JB75 wrote:[…] take some nude body shots clearly showing the figure of the doll, standing from front and behind. It's difficult to find any clear photos like this of these GT dolls. […]
I wonder why there are so few photos with standing GT dolls…

Standing is one of the things I can not comment on at this place as long as I obey with the 'keep things positive' rule. For further details please take a look into my draft of the full review.
JB75 wrote:[…] bent over doggy style shot wouldn't be unwelcome either to see anatomy placement in that pose […]
That I can do…
The attachment unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-doggystyle-6821-dollstudio.jpg is no longer available
Sandro
Did you replace her armband, or did the manufacturer make different armband? Your armband looks great, and mine is very ugly.
armband.png
armband.png (339.98 KiB) Viewed 1522 times

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@forty: The bangles are like this for model 7 ex factory.
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-fi-6732-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-fi-6732-dollstudio.jpg (704.62 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
…or so…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-arms-6814-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-arms-6814-dollstudio.jpg (484.96 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
Material is plastic, can not be opened or removed without detaching the arm.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Ztar073: I made a couple of pictures running down the joints from neck to waist/hips.
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-posability-6836-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-posability-6836-dollstudio.jpg (496.64 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
Section "10) Skeleton and Posing capability" in the review. In a nutshell, I can not complain about the articulation.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Dollstudio wrote:@Ztar073: I made a couple of pictures running down the joints from neck to waist/hips.
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-posability-6836-dollstudio.jpg
Section "10) Skeleton and Posing capability" in the review. In a nutshell, I can not complain about the articulation.

Sandro
Hi Sandro,

I read your review. It was very thorough and informative, and quite interesting given that there hasn't been an in-depth review of any GT doll, let alone a professional one like yours, up until now.

Do you have any plans to take some more photos of the doll at all? I'm keen to see the form of the figure more clearly than the manufacturer photos have shown it thus far.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Sounds like the hips have improved significantly. Where is this review posted?

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Cool, thanks. Glad to see they changed the armband. This new one is way less distracting. I do hope they make it less shiny in the future.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

JB75 wrote:Hi Sandro,

I read your review.
Ztar073 wrote:Where is this review posted?
Wondering the same.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

The price point is the same as Real Doll.
This doll is absolutely beautiful, but it is a $7,000 doll, right?

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Aeron wrote:

I read your review.
Wondering the same.
Hi guys,

I found the review via Sandro's Twitter account. It linked his weekly update on another site, and from there, there was another link to the review..

http://dollbase.org/node/3001/

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Robert Lloyd wrote:The price point is the same as Real Doll.
This doll is absolutely beautiful, but it is a $7,000 doll, right?
Not really. I have her currently listed for $3,999 shipped (with payment by wire bank transfer) as introductory offer. I don't know yet if these prices will work out, but her retail price will probably not rise in the 6k or 7k range.

Since we are at comparisons…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-vs-ds-167-evo-6855-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-vs-ds-167-evo-6855-dollstudio.jpg (903.95 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
Coming soon: Gynoid Tech GT-165/86 (Model 7) with ›Jì Xiāng‹ head vs. Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ with ›Thera‹ head and S-level makeup. Stay tuned! :-)

Sandro

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

JB75 wrote:
Aeron wrote:

I read your review.
Wondering the same.
Hi guys,

I found the review via Sandro's Twitter account. It linked his weekly update on another site, and from there, there was another link to the review..

Thankyou for finding it

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Ztar073 wrote:
JB75 wrote:
Aeron wrote:

I read your review.
Wondering the same.
Hi guys,

Thankyou for finding it
no worries :)

Doll_lover_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll_lover_ »

Dollstudio wrote:
silicon wrote:The naulty bits look great but if the anus is just for show she would not be worth the high price tag..
Not worth the money because of a closed anus?

Some people, myself included, might disagree.

Vehemently.

These dolls have other strengths…
gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-18.jpg
Definitely.

Sandro
I have never seen a synthetic more beautiful than this one. I love the direction we are going and cannot wait to see what the future brings us.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

So.... I read your long and very detailed review. As someone who has doll #3 ( the original release doll), here are some thoughts I have.

-They have downgraded the packaging. The new packaging sucks. The old packaging was a flight case.
-They removed the bolts from the bottom of the feet. Your dolls feet tore in a few days without even standing the doll up. My dolls feet ( with bolts) are close to perfect after a year with lots of standing. I wonder now with the torn feet if you could peek in there and see if bolt holes exist in the foot skeleton. Wouldn't be surprised if they were using the same structure as the old doll so perhaps this is something you could mod on your own. I thing gynoid was overly ambitious to the point of being foolish. They should go back to the bolts asap.
- the hips. It seems they have fixed almost all the issues with this area. Movement is now what is expected, except for one major thing. On the old doll, the left hip was loose. Not just on my doll but probably all the dolls. A design flaw I think. Really makes dealing with the doll a pain on so many levels as the dolls leg always wants to straighten out. You say after a few days the right hip developed this problem. I can't believe they haven't solved this problem yet. Makes you wonder what you would find If you cut open the hip to tighten. To me this loose hip is a major issue this company needs to get figured out.
-they fixed the softness of the doll. Thumbs up. Old doll was not soft.
- due to feet and gel butt implants you cant store the doll standing and having the doll putting pressure on the butt implant also requires more problems with your other storage options.

It seems to me they solved alot of the problems with the original doll while creating a few new issues they could easily solve.
I am very disappointed to see the loose hip problem persists though.

INFORMATIONS