dollstudio.org

You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Post by Nord »

Very nice pictures so far. I love the whole modular concept of these dolls, which is a direction I'd like to see more of in the future with more models. I'm looking much forward to see your impressions!

Personally I wouldn't mind a closed anus either, if the vag has a good position for doggy/pronebone positions. If I remember correctly they also offer options of fixed or insert, and depth of the vag, which is very nice especially for a silicone doll.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Dollstudio wrote: So what we have here is a doll with several aestethic and engineering details totally unchallenged by any other brand worldwide, from any price range up to 10k.

But there are also a couple of things I can not phrase in a positive way, so yes, the review will be complicated…
Is the con related to the detachable arms? Or something else?

Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Umami »

Oh my god... I might have to order another doll. Can't wait to see the rest of your review. Took some looking into it at your website and I do have to say that I actually dig the look of the armlet that covers the detachable arms. Makes her look pretty classy, kind of like a goddess.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

real picture, no photoshopping.
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-portrait-6800-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-portrait-6800-dollstudio.jpg (599.99 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
Adjusting the line of sight with Gynoids eye mechanism took about 3 seconds.

This eye mechanism is a 'must' for photography from now on. :mrgreen:

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-portrait-6800-dollstudio.jpg

Sandro
Hi Sandro,

I've followed a few of your threads and posts, and you seem to be one of the most articulate and discerning vendors active on this forum, and I therefore think you are the perfect person to review such a refined and sophisticated doll as this.

Looking forward to your review!

P.s. if you have time, could you take some nude body shots clearly showing the figure of the doll, standing from front and behind. It's difficult to find any clear photos like this of these GT dolls. A bent over doggy style shot wouldn't be unwelcome either to see anatomy placement in that pose.

Cheers Sandro

Doc427
Doll
Doll

Post by Doc427 »

Very realistic and very beautiful. It looks as if the vaginal and anal placement are actually placed the correct distance from eachother, just like a human female, instead of there being a huge gap between the vagina an anus on a lot of other female dolls out there.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Doc427 wrote:Very realistic and very beautiful. It looks as if the vaginal and anal placement are actually placed the correct distance from eachother, just like a human female, instead of there being a huge gap between the vagina an anus on a lot of other female dolls out there.
Probably because there is no risk of tearing between two openings and canals in this case. Another positive trade-off for many to simply have one of the holes plugged!

I'm very interested in seeing how accessible the vag is when just slightly bent forward. Hard to see the actual angle of the posted picture from behind, but it seems very promising!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sandro
Is it just me or does the face look wider than Gynoid's photos?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

for those of you who want to take a peek at her lady parts…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-vagina-6801-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-vagina-6801-dollstudio.jpg (466.36 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
And now look at this…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-vagina-6805-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-vagina-6805-dollstudio.jpg (522.84 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

for those of you who want to take a peek at her lady parts…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-vagina-6801-dollstudio.jpg
And now look at this…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-vagina-6805-dollstudio.jpg
Sandro
Looks like great internal ribbing.

I just wish there was a way to fully clean a fixed insert doll with certainty. I just think it's impossible to ensure you've really cleaned the interior without being able to see inside properly.

But anyway, I digress, great looking opening and interior nodules! Hope it makes for a realistic experience.

Quater

Post by Quater »

Fantastic looking doll - but do you have a verdict on whether her vagina is roomy enough for pleasant sex?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Quater wrote:[…] do you have a verdict on whether her vagina is roomy enough for pleasant sex?
The heart of the matter…

Well, I am not sure yet if I would give a recommendation for the really big guys, but she works quite well for an average Caucasian male :roll:

She is not a pencil holder. And she is roomier than the Sino-dolls I have seen so far. I'd compare her with Doll Sweet's B/C type inserts, just with more depth (18 cm variant, built-in) and much more stimulation because of the internal structures.

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

JB75 wrote:[…] take some nude body shots clearly showing the figure of the doll, standing from front and behind. It's difficult to find any clear photos like this of these GT dolls. […]
I wonder why there are so few photos with standing GT dolls…

Standing is one of the things I can not comment on at this place as long as I obey with the 'keep things positive' rule. For further details please take a look into my draft of the full review.
JB75 wrote:[…] bent over doggy style shot wouldn't be unwelcome either to see anatomy placement in that pose […]
That I can do…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-doggystyle-6821-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-doggystyle-6821-dollstudio.jpg (495.27 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Sandro

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Dollstudio wrote:
JB75 wrote:[…] take some nude body shots clearly showing the figure of the doll, standing from front and behind. It's difficult to find any clear photos like this of these GT dolls. […]
I wonder why there are so few photos with standing GT dolls…

Standing is one of the things I can not comment on at this place as long as I obey with the 'keep things positive' rule. For further details please take a look into my draft of the full review.
JB75 wrote:[…] bent over doggy style shot wouldn't be unwelcome either to see anatomy placement in that pose […]
That I can do…
unboxing-gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-doggystyle-6821-dollstudio.jpg
Sandro
So the doll doesn't stand? As someone with the original doll ( that does stand although not ideally) , I learned that if this company isn't showing you something then you cant assume that it works the way you would expect or at all. The main issue with the previous model was with the hips. How would you describe the hip articulation?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Ztar073 wrote:So the doll doesn't stand?
No, I didn't say that. With tight joints and maybe even standard joints she can similarily stand like any TPE doll without bolts or a DS.
Ztar073 wrote:The main issue with the previous model was with the hips. How would you describe the hip articulation?
You mean RZRZN/Artificial Human 3 &4? Not sure which issues she had, I haven't seen these dolls in person.

What I explicitely asked of Gynoid is that I want a doll that can properly sit. She can do that - not long because of her extra-soft butt implants, but she can sit on a chair. Though, according to the documentation leaflet, the permitted angle for leg movement is limited to 70° forward and 30° backwards (sitting on a chair requires ~90° forward).

The upper body can rotate sideways, but that's not a hip joint. I will take some pictures for illustration.

Sandro

INFORMATIONS