dollstudio.org

You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Post by Dollstudio »

… and compare with the hand of your favourite doll…
gynoid-gt-160-85-body-yui-shinohara-head-0763.jpg
gynoid-gt-160-85-body-yui-shinohara-head-0763.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 4540 times
Geez… you can do PALM READING with a hand like this!

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: You might want to look closely… VERY closely…

Post by haremlover »

This is most exciting

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Gynoid?

What's your opinion on whether that's more of a doll for displaying (i.e. DS) vs. playing?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Aeron wrote:What's your opinion on whether that's more of a doll for displaying (i.e. DS) vs. playing?
gt-pubic-hair-5980.jpg
gt-pubic-hair-5980.jpg (583.48 KiB) Viewed 4379 times
Please take a look at the picture above. If I am not mistaken, there is no anal opening. As far as I know, none of the Gynoid heads do have an oral canal, either. I think that illustrates the general direction of the design decisions which guided development for this line of dolls.

However, without having seen a Gynoid in person yet this is nothing but an guesstimate based on meager information on paper respectively a handful of digital images. When my Jì xiāng sample arrived, I can supply you with facts. She is currently 'out for delivery', so it shouldn't be more than a couple of hours…

And yes, generally I believe, the more high-end features - like articulated fingers or S-level makeup - a doll assembles in her/his feature set, the more she/he becomes a treasure rather than a commodity.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

P.S.: The Gynoid's Jì xiāng was not delivered today. UPS messed up again. Driver simply did not show up, like for a pickup last Friday. Yeah, it's hot in Berlin and the packages are heavy… :evil:

Sandro

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

The naulty bits look great but if the anus is just for show she would not be worth the high price tag..

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

silicon wrote:The naulty bits look great but if the anus is just for show she would not be worth the high price tag..
Not worth the money because of a closed anus?

Some people, myself included, might disagree.

Vehemently.

These dolls have other strengths…
gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-18.jpg
gynoid-gt-165-86-body-ji-xiang-head-18.jpg (587.59 KiB) Viewed 4267 times
Definitely.

Sandro

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have to agree, again with Sandro, many people are complaining about damage using their dolls for anal anyways and I feel many might have been using anal simply for doggie if LHP was poor.
Just like Doll Sampler stated Anal is not easy for a real woman, same goes true for dolls
Best,
Jeff

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I don't need my doll to have a developed anus if her vagina is top-notch. I like the realistic hands. Who manufactures this gynoid? Which model?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@HSP_960: The current name of the company is 'Gynoid Technology Ltd.' Previously the brand was called 'Artificial Human' (Artificial Human Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.) and occasionally 'RZRZN' (人造人智能). The factory is located in Dongguan, mainland China.

Sandro

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Sorry if I touched a nerve,She is a very lovely doll no doubt and the anus is not the most important part of a doll or women butt? It is nice to know it is there like the holy trinity 123 or we could just bung all the holes up and be done with it..

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Jì xiāng finally arrived.

After the first peek I can tell that this will be a rather long and very complicated unboxing review.
DSC06743.JPG
DSC06743.JPG (585.14 KiB) Viewed 4141 times
On the positive side, most parts of this doll actually look exactly like on the promotion photos. Exactly in any meaning of the word. The picture above is completely unedited, just like she came out of her box. The level of details is completely unmatched by any other Chinese doll maker we know so far; there is a subtle body makeup, skin texture and veins. The little dot on the left is not a breadcrumb, it's an intentional mole. She has a couple of them across her body. The realism is absolutely breathtaking.

Also, she has the first eye mechanism I have ever seen on any doll that really works as it should, her eyes are just brilliant. And the hinged fingers also work as advertised.

So what we have here is a doll with several aestethic and engineering details totally unchallenged by any other brand worldwide, from any price range up to 10k.

But there are also a couple of things I can not phrase in a positive way, so yes, the review will be complicated…

Sandro

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

If I was not already eagerly awaiting the review, you would have made me now.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sandro,
Last thing I need is another doll in Florida!
But these pictures are AMAZING
Looking forward to your revier
Best,
Jeff

INFORMATIONS