dollstudio.org

Weekly summary 23/2019

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Weekly summary 23/2019

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this is a summary of what was going in the doll world in the 23th week of 2019, as far as we at Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe were concerned.

1) New arrivals.

This week, three new heads were introduced:
  • Hitdoll/Ildoll H4 head - TPE/silicone
  • Irontech Doll ›Aurora‹ Mini (CE) - TPE
  • Junying/Aiersha 218 head (JY Doll) - TPE
There were no new body styles released.

As always, you can follow the latest updates in our Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU

Also, we have the New products listing on all three Dollstudio websites. It is sorted in reverse chronological order, so the latest additions to our portfolio are on top of the listing:
On Dollstudio EU, there is also the New arrivals timeline http://eu.dollstudio.org/timeline with a slightly different display style.

2) Upcoming dolls.
  • Sino-doll has shown photos of a new "155cm (5ft10') Lifelike Size Bbw Anime Sex Doll". The pictures are already on the Sino-doll website.
  • Hitdoll/Ildoll is working on a new life-sized doll. The expected body height will be around 161-165 cm, weight around 42 kg(based on silicone weight reduction), Body measurements ~110×80×106 cm (BWH). At the moment, the sculpt receives the finishing touches, but the final mold has not been created yet. Preliminary pictures of the sculpts can bew viewed here.
  • Irontech is working on a new medium-sized doll. The expected body height will be around 140 cm, and she will have a body shape with big breasts and a thin waist. At the moment, the sculpt receives the finishing touches, but the final mold has not been created yet. This doll will become available in about 4-6 weeks.
  • Sino-doll's SI-149 body style (silicone) still has not yet been officially announced, but the first preview pics from Shanghai Expo can be viewed here.

3) Latest blog posts.

Our daily blog posts feature mostly new photo sets, showcasing dolls and heads in various configurations.

Among some other things, we have posted these new picture series during the past week:
  • 09.06.: Irontech Doll IT-169 body style and ›Yael‹ head
  • 08.06.: Doll Forever FIT-155/F body style and ›Nikki‹ head (D4E no. 54)
  • 07.06.: Sino-doll SI-159/J body style and S13 head aka ›Aurora‹
  • 06.06.: OR Doll OR-167/G body style and ›Leia‹ head (OR-032 / Jinsan no. 261)
  • 05.06.: YL Doll YL-170 body style and ›Stephanie‹ head (Jinsan no. 254)
  • 04.06.: Irontech IT-145 body style and ›Aurora‹ head
  • 03.06.: JY Doll JY-157 big breasts body style and no. 218 head
  • 02.06.: Sino-doll SI-152/D body style and S10 head aka ›Amanda‹
These blog posts are mirrored on the Latest blog posts section all three Dollstudio websites. It is sorted in reverse chronological order, newest posts on top:
(EU and US sites in English, DE site in German)

Also I updated a couple of threads for reference and documentation:
  • Product warning: Avoid TPE dolls with wax coating!
  • Sino-doll options explained - the complete listing – explains and illustrates all customization options currently offered by Sino-doll. Currently we are working through #18 ss., the 'Premium options'.
  • Sino-doll range of movements – shows where joints are and which movements are supoprted by the skeleton
  • Hitdoll/Ildoll customization options – currently total of 10 posts

4) Factory photos and shipped dolls.

Once again, there were no completed dolls this week.

As usual, confirmation pics are in our Twitter feed and on the respective product pages.

Also, Jeff from BCD donated some more factory photos from his own sales:
  • Factory photos with WM Dolls WM-162/D body style and no. 129 head
  • Factory photos with Irontech Doll IT-156/E thick body style and ›Doris‹ head
Thanks, Jeff!

5) Ready to ship - dolls from stock.

This abandoned doll is still available from stock & ready to ship on the next working day:
  • WM Doll WM-161 with 2 heads (Jinsan heads no. 55 and no. 108), tanned skin color, standing foot option
She is a factory-fresh doll with no previous owner; she is a weight-reduced model and has not flaws. I posted a quick Unboxing review with this doll so you can get a better idea if you are interested. Further details and pricing are in the For Sale thread.

6) Upcoming Unboxing Reviews.

There are three Unboxing reviews in preparation.
  • Sino-doll SI-152/D with A10 head (Amanda). The Sino-doll SI-152/D has arrived on Monday and I have posted the first set of Unboxing pics.
  • Gynoid Tech. "纪香-model7" (Ji Xiang). The Gynoid review has already started with topics like configuration decisions and purchasing procedure; the doll has been completed and is now on her way to Berlin
  • Last but not least, there will be an Hitdoll/Ildoll Unboxing review later this year. Details have not been decided yet, but it could be expanded to a high end shootout between Doll Sweet's Evo, an updated Sino-doll, Gynoid's Model 7, and a Ildoll with weight reduction and HR.

7 ) Indigo's Care & Repair Products.

Indigo has evaluated material samples from Aibei; I will post preliminaty results next week. If the material is good, Aibei will be considered to be supported by Indigo's Care & Repair Products.

Indigo's business is now closed starting June 3rd for about 4-6 weeks for an urgent surgery at the hospital.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Weekly summary 23/2019

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: A great update Sandro, and for those out there the Dollstudio database is among the best there are, and I use it regularly myself, a lot of good information, that is updated and corrected if required.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Anung Un Rama wrote:... the Dollstudio database is among the best there are, and I use it regularly myself ...
Me too! :)

@Sandro: Are you no longer selling Sanhui dolls - once more?
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

MsStrangeLove wrote:@Sandro: Are you no longer selling Sanhui dolls - once more? [/i]
We need to stay positive so we don't risk to get yet another Sanhui thread deleted, so let's just say: It does not make any sense to promote Sanhui the way they are at the moment, and it is not necessary to offer Sanhui as there are now more than enough alternatives available.

In the past months there was a fundamental change in China regarding silicone dolls. There is not only Doll Sweet and Lovely Doll; now there is Mate-Doll, JY Doll and even WM Dolls with silicone heads; and there is Sino-doll, Hitdoll/Ildoll and Gynoid Tech with a lot of innovative power and amazing dolls. Just take a look at my current Unboxing reviews; this progress in not only on papers, you can touch it. The Sino-doll sample I am currently investigating has basically all issues encountered last year resolved. Yes, there are still some minor issues left, but the overall impression so far is overwhelmingly good. And the Gynoid sample is, let's just say, highly exciting and super promising. With Doll Sweet, Sino-doll and Gynoid we don't have to talk about snakeoil announcements anymore. The good stuff is right there, ex factory. Judging from my SI-152/D sample, this doll's skeleton will not give you trouble anytime soon. From my DS-167 Evo I can positively confirm that the skeleton is one year after her arrival still as good as one year ago. Why keep bothering with brands which can not even get the skeleton right for a few weeks?

And take a look at the amazing accomplishments we have now right at our fingerttips. From Sino-doll we have now silicone dolls with soft breast, soft thigh and soft butt implants; we have now two Chinese silicone doll makers who offer standing capability without bolts/pegs in the soles of the feet; and we have high-end skin surface finishing from Hitdoll/Ildoll (HR/hyper realism) as well as S-level makeup and textured skin from Doll Sweet; from Sino-doll we have an ultra-soft vagina option which in regard to softness competes with any TPE doll and even the all-time softness reference, Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong. With Gynoid Tech we have the first love doll brand with truly articulated (hinged) fingers without wires. With Doll Sweet we have love dolls with one of the best skeletons in the industry worldwide, and my Sino-doll SI-152/D sample is standing on her bolted feet for a week solid like a tank, exactly like the Z-Onedoll ZO-160/B from three years ago. In regard to weight reduction, we have Doll Sweet's Evo models with excellent weight, Sino-doll managed some weight reduction as well, and Hitdoll/Ildoll offers even more radically weight reduced silicone dolls. There is everything we could wish for.

So the market is now highly differentiated; obviously there is not one perfect doll which accumulates everything, and probably there will be never a 'eierlegende Wollmilchsau doll', but there are lots and lots of options to choose from for more or less every requirement. Not only Doll Sweet is now challenging the classical high-end segment from Japan and North America, but at least three other manufacturers are positioning themselfes to rise up into doll aristocracy as well. Let's cherish the accomplishments of these hard-working doll makers and enjoy all the things that are now available and don't shed tears for those doll makers who are now left behind because of arrogance and ignorance.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Dollstudio wrote:Why keep bothering with brands which can not even get the skeleton right for a few weeks?
This is why unfortunately:
The SH145A Body and this new head:

If only DS would still offer the DS145- in Europe, that would be my first choice,
simply because of the through-head hanging option, besides it's better quality etc...
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

MsStrangeLove wrote:
Dollstudio wrote:Why keep bothering with brands which can not even get the skeleton right for a few weeks?
This is why unfortunately:
The SH145A Body and this new head:

If only DS would still offer the DS145- in Europe, that would be my first choice,
simply because of the through-head hanging option, besides it's better quality etc...
Here another small-breast-appreciation guy.
Put a Sakira head (#1) on top of a 145-small-breast or 145-a-cup and a beauti is born in my view.
But you expect it to be possable and surely not break.
Aldo the seamless 160 is also very good looking, but is is a shame that the bigger they get the heavyer also...

A-cups do not have the strange-doll-property of hanging breast while laying down. :wink:

Not everybody is fond of big boobs. Al those people wanting different things, we do not make it easy for the manufactures.

Thanks for the info!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jeff agrees 100% with Sandro.
Love,
Jia Tè, the DS BCD Girl

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Thanks Jeff!

Yeah, let's illustrate…
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-portrait-6539-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-portrait-6539-dollstudio.jpg (656.95 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-portrait-6533-dollstudio.jpg
unboxing-si-152d-body-s10-amanda-head-portrait-6533-dollstudio.jpg (610.22 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
The had shown above is Sino-doll's S10 aka ›Amanda‹. Silicone, fits perfectly to the SI-152/D bdoy style.

I do not have any complaints about this head.

Sandro

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This face on the SINO 161

thealexander
Former Member

Post by thealexander »

Sino-doll's SI-149 body style (silicone) still has not yet been officially announced, but the first preview pics from Shanghai Expo can be viewed here.
Here? Where? :)

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

thealexander wrote:
Sino-doll's SI-149 body style (silicone) still has not yet been officially announced, but the first preview pics from Shanghai Expo can be viewed here.
Here? Where? :)
Here probably:
http://dollbase.org/node/2959/

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And another gorgeous face by SINO!
IMHO, when you combine what SINO is doing plus what IL will be doing in the future, I see no true added value to carrying SH dolls at this point in time
BCD
Attachments
thumbnail_2.jpg
thumbnail_2.jpg (158.21 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

INFORMATIONS