dollstudio.org

Dollstudio heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
NorthBase

Dollstudio heads

Post by NorthBase »

Hi.
I want to buy a New head for my doll forever 165 evo, i currently have the gilly head in honey light.
Is there any other brands that will fit with my body? If so what are they?
I want a doll head with less transparent skin.
I also think the dollforever head and ears are a little small but i dont know if this is normal for all doll brands?
Any help would be appreciated!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Dollstudio heads

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

mechanically, you can connect heads from all brands that use a M16 connector. That includes WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, OR Doll, SY Doll and many more. Also, some of the newer connector types are 'bridges' between M16 and a proprietary connector; that includes JY Doll and other Aiersha/Junying brands. Last but not least, there are a couple of adapters available.

The second challenge is skin tone matching. The honey light skin color is not standardized; e.g., DH168 'classic' skin color 'honey light' is not identical with Doll Forever 'honey light'; also, the 'honey light' tone is not very common, neither Jinsan nor Junying have direct aequivalents. So you either do some post-processing with makeup or other pigments, or you just live with some color deviation between - e.g. - Jinsan 'tan' and D4E 'honey light'.

If you do not want to deal with adapters, slighly different neck circumferences, post-processing with makeup etc., the by far easiest solution is to stick with Doll Forever and simply get a slightly bigger head like Cathy.

Less transparent skin? No idea about that, sorry.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS