dollstudio.org

Unboxing Doll Forever D4E-155

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
jazzbeats5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Unboxing Doll Forever D4E-155

Post by jazzbeats5 »

So my first girl finally arrived! Took a good month overall but the wait was definitely worth it. I wanted to do a little quick amateur's unboxing review that might help whoever is considering of buying one.

First things first, I can 100% absolutely recommend Dollstudio EU and Doll Forever. Customer service was good and Sandro gave me a few good pointers while we were dealing with the order details (notably getting hollow breasts over firm ones, definitely a good option!).

I got Doll Forever D4E-155 model with Dora & Liana heads. TPE material is pristine, not a single flaw found anywhere. Packing was extremely professionally made which was something I stressed over a bit. I heard a lot of stories about shoddy shipping and damaged goods. When the box arrived, it had a few dents here and there which made me slightly worried. But as soon as I opened the box I could hardly hold my excitement. Very well protected from the inside and the product was in top notch shape.

The product came even with a user manual! It features some basic care & maintenance information and a chart about skeleton movements. I also received some (I guess typical?) cheap freebie goods in a separately shipped gift box. Extra wigs, combs and some underwear stuff. Nothing special but they still made me feel good. A special thing to note is the memory foam block that protects the butt from getting flat. All the protection and extra care goods really give a very professional feel to the whole package.

So the TPE material is perfect, the skeleton is pretty stiff as expected, bolts will loosen in time which is a good & bad thing at the same time. Left hand doesn't seem to bend exactly like the right one from wrist but that might be due to initial stiffness and my inexperience in using proper strength (I'm very careful still while learning the "limits" with handling). The right leg rotates sideways at hip, left does not. Again possibly because of my handling inexperience.

The doll definitely had some chemical stuff on the surface, made my hands feel oily. This was expected and I've washed her a couple of times. Good maintenance is really necessary with these products.

The weight is as advertised. On scale she is some 28,5kg without head. Considering the needed careful handling the weight is really something that people should look at. Doll Forever D4E-155 is easily manageable, but I could imagine some 40kg dolls could be really hard to deal with.

Fingers are a bit cheap feeling with the thin wires inside but I think it's better than robust metal pipes to avoid bad accidents or easy breaking.

The skeleton bolts are the only thing along with slightly cracked lip paint (probably because of cold temperature in shipment process) that's only noticeable if I press the lip that could be considered faults. Very minor and all things considered, this was an absolutely perfect purchase! Here's some pictures for you to enjoy.

And once again, thank you Sandro, Dollstudio & Doll Forever! Reliable and professional work all around. If & when I need more doll goods this will definitely be the place I'll be using.
Attachments
Separate shipment with odds and ends. Thank you Doll Forever !
Separate shipment with odds and ends. Thank you Doll Forever !
gift box.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
The main doll box had a couple of dents like these.
The main doll box had a couple of dents like these.
box damage 2.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
This is a professional shipment with good protection !
This is a professional shipment with good protection !
box open.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
A little thing but great to have.
A little thing but great to have.
manual.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
Well packed heads & body has socks & shoes.
Well packed heads & body has socks & shoes.
packed heads.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
Extra eye & ear protection (look at the elf ear between heads) !
Extra eye & ear protection (look at the elf ear between heads) !
packed heads 2.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
Fingers & nails separately protected.
Fingers & nails separately protected.
body unwrap.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
Memory foam protecting the butt.
Memory foam protecting the butt.
memory foam.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
Doll Forever D4E-155 with Dora head.
Doll Forever D4E-155 with Dora head.
assembly 2.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1154 times
Thank you all!
Thank you all!
thank you.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 1154 times

Rick9191

Re: Unboxing Doll Forever D4E-155

Post by Rick9191 »

She's a beauty and I hadn't realized there were 155's that lightweight. Will have to check out d4e ladies in my search. Good luck and lovin' with this hotty.

INFORMATIONS