dollstudio.org

Time to move on

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Time to move on

Post by Anung Un Rama »

hey Sandro, I actually sent 6 pages, did two not make it through or have they been sorted out now :lol:

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's wonderful to see the dawn of a new day and I think the thoughts for a manufacturers' vendors' forum would really help a lot.

When one looks at the line of development that the dispute inducing manufacturer is following
S7.jpg
S7.jpg (202.81 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
it's very clear that they're developing a line of ladies who will be giving a lot of pleasure to a lot of people. That's what it's all about. They're creativity is demonstrable and when "tamed" they'll earn universal praise.

Hope your four legged friend will be finding peace in the most peaceful of ways.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

haremlover wrote:It's wonderful to see the dawn of a new day and I think the thoughts for a manufacturers' vendors' forum would really help a lot.

When one looks at the line of development that the dispute inducing manufacturer is following
S7.jpg
it's very clear that they're developing a line of ladies who will be giving a lot of pleasure to a lot of people. That's what it's all about. They're creativity is demonstrable and when "tamed" they'll earn universal praise.

Hope your four legged friend will be finding peace in the most peaceful of ways.

Best wishes

Harem
There was one line in this post that prevented me from removing it as off topic. I had already ready split it and was going to remove it, and that one line saved it.

Any more Sino Doll references (including images) in this topic will be removed as Off Topic.

Enough all ready. :roll:

SINO DOLL SPAM in this topic is unacceptable and in breach of ROC.

and yet again

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What you suggest as spam is merely the specific example of the nature of discussion of the role of the vendor and important in the role of TDF, both issues at the heart of the dual nature of this thread and challenged in discussion, and the thoughts of moving on.

The role of the vendor is to help people to obtain good products and trust in the vendor is earned by knowledge that he knows what the good products are and which that should be avoided. People will be willing to pay a premium for such but ideally the vendor wins by reason of providing the best deal he can negotiate.

TDF has an important and specific role to play oiling the wheels of discussion, negotiation and even enlightenment.

One sees a range of products on a wholesale shelf and the vendor's role is to pick from those those which are good, not to smash the shelf. That is the role of a supervisory body if considered appropriate, a role that is capable of being effected by TDF in its collective exercise of opinion. In its identification of manufacturers and website on its banned list, it does so.

People can have confidence in knowing that Sandro will have had discernment in knowing which to pick from the wholesale shelves available for sale through DollStudio, that he has examined and exercised due diligence in the information he provides.

A new day dawns and the future will bring brighter days.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Dollstudio wrote:So I think, the manufacturer/vendor forum is clearly a valuable addition with great potential, but imho neither a replacement for (public) suspension penalties with documented reasons as a last resort, nor for a (closed) 1:1 manufacturer/vendor dispute corner.
TDF is willing to provide a "dispute corner" section for closed 1:1 disputes. In the past we have been reserved in doing this for B2B disputes as these are different and often more complex. But we really want to give this a try! So in case there is a dispute you (or any vendor/manufacturer) would like to discuss in private on TDF, having TDF Management/Owners there to advice and mediate, please let us know.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Nescio50 wrote:
svevo wrote:I for one am on this thread to explicitly express support for a vendor who brings to my attention that a forum approved manufacturer is advertising that it supplies a doll that weighs 36kg, but that the doll in fact weighs 46kg. All his other analysis of the good points of the doll subsequently have more weight because he does not gloss over the bad points.
Please, this is not what this is about. Threads discussing such kinds of issues are on TDF for a long time, this is allowed, no doubt about that! As I explained in my earlier post in this thread, these "unwritten guidelines" are about vendor-manufacturer issues. TDF wants to improve communications between all manufacturers and vendors on TDF as we strongly believe that this will improve customer services. We are working on it.
I wonder if this:

viewtopic.php?f=387&t=109370
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=109373

is a result of the new "unwritten guidelines" about no talking between the manufacturer and vendor on the public forum as it's the first time I see such public mudslinging on the forum?

Vendor A says Manufacturer B produces bad dolls etc. and so the dolls won't be offered anymore
and
Manufacturer B says Vendor A has bad service etc. and won't be offered dolls etc. anymore

:?:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

11 years I've been here...what the hell is going on at all lately :(

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Pron wrote: Vendor A says Manufacturer B produces bad dolls etc. and so the dolls won't be offered anymore
and
Manufacturer B says Vendor A has bad service etc. and won't be offered dolls etc. anymore
I think that all of us would very much support a mediation facility for vendors and manufacturers and it's a role that TDF can usefully play.

I've been in touch with a manufacturer's rep who's well known who himself complains that the manufacturer's management is short sighted and simple in business philosophy. It's in this that arm-twisting by a TDF mediation facility can be a great force to bring enlightenment to such management levels. "You abide by TDF mediation decisions or you risk ejection from TDF".

If it's helpful I'm very willing to assist in dispute resolution. I took issue with Sandro here not on behalf of the manufacturer but on behalf of a different perspective of how to deal with them. The TDF mediation possibility is such a mechanism to bring about more effective results.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Nescio50 wrote:TDF is willing to provide a "dispute corner" section for closed 1:1 disputes. In the past we have been reserved in doing this for B2B disputes as these are different and often more complex. But we really want to give this a try!
Excellent! The challenge will be how to motivate manufacturers to take part in this.

From my end, I would suggest to re-open the case which led to this suspension post: viewtopic.php?f=227&t=88933&p=1155960&e=1155960 (I can't view it, I think it's the one with S*).

The status of this back then was:
- manufacturer did not fulfill order;
- manufacturer did not revise their absurd (changed) T&C.

For example, they tried to force me to sign a contract which would require me to sell to EU customers with fixed prices in US Dollar currency. I am legally not allowed to do this as the only currency in Germany, France, Netherlands etc. is Euro.

The problem in this dispute was that the other side only verbally agreed to take part in the arbitration. After that they simply did not respond anymore, so I suspended sales with a public suspension announcement.

Maybe we can revert this and reach a constructive resolution.

Sandro

PS: S* is not Sino-doll. As long as a revisited review is possible and David remains responsive, this is neither ripe for a dispute nor for a suspensions penalty.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I did some research how animals are put down. Over here, three substances are permitted - Pentobarbital, Embutramide, and Potassium chloride. Basically, those are intravenous anaesthetics which are overdosed and/or usd in combinations to suppress side effects like excitations during agony. Most of these methods are supposed to result in respiratory and then cardiac arrest, and they are also used to execute death penalty for humans. Embutramide aka T 61 seems to be pretty nasty stuff, so I talked with our vet what she would use - Pentobarbital in combination with a sedative. From what I have read, this seems to be reasonable. It's a barbiturate, so she will be sedated first and then die peacefully. So we hope.

Now deciding for the right time remains a question we can not answer yet. Made a very short walk with her today, and she has still enormous appetite. But it's not easy for her to make more than a few steps. We are contemplating a lot about dignity and what makes life worth living. Our vet says that this dog does not want to die yet, but she - the vet - made it pretty clear that this is not the only thing to consider.

Regarding the other issue, the new manufacturer/vendor forum has been used a bit. By Brash, by Jeff and by me. We posted a couple of questions, TDF management made a couple of comments. Though, manufacturers did not show up yet.

My removed suspension posts have not been restored yet. Also, the dispute with Sanhui has not been re-opened. So no movement on this end. These are frustrating days.

Sandro

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hang in there Sandro, life has a habit of throwing these things at us all at once as I'm sure you're more than well aware.

As for the main topic of the matter, how is done here in the UK. Strong sedative first...is a good a way as possible of making it a painless and dignified end.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Sandro, i am not sure what was used when i had my cat Baby put to sleep, the paperwork did not specify as i remember i tried to find it but could not. I do know when the doctor did it she went to sleep, i did not see any movement or feel any movement as i was holding her in my arms when he administered the drug or drug mix. I pray when the time comes your dog will not suffer & you will both know you did right thing by & for each other.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the two topics of this thread have become so intermingled that it does not make much sense anymore to keep them apart.

Our dog is currently running in her sleep. Maybe she is chasing a deer in her dreams like she did when she was younger. But now her body isn't strong enough for running anymore, she can hardly get up on her own. And I have so many ideas and plans for my business, but right now so many hand brakes are at play over here that it just can't happen, at least not here. Maybe I am chasing 'deers' in my dreams, too.

Regarding re-opening the private vendor/manufacturer dispute, no movement at all. Seems it just won't happen. My removed suspension posts remain invisible for the public; the documentation of non-deliveries, SNAD dolls, refusal to send replacements - everything isgone as if it had never happened. And more posts keep dissapearing without notification, e.g. one about Doll Sweet's elf girl. Maybe even more unwritten new guidelines are at play than I am aware of. The new vendor/manufacturer forum allows soliloquies, but manufacturers won't take part. Even most other vendors prefer to duck away and remain silent. It was worth a try, but it still does not work.

On the other hand, the new guidelines are currently applied totally inconsistently. There is a reciprocal suspension mud fight ongoing from another vendor, and everything happens in broad daylight. I was told that this is exactly what should not happen anymore on TDF; my suspension posts were removed with the reason that problems with manufacturers should not be visible for the public. And some other vendors keep promoting non-TDF accredited manufacturers undisrupted, so the next-to-last rule change is still not always enforced. Both could give hope that the new rules and guidelines are not yet chiseled in stone. Maybe management is still in a decision making process.

Our dog could probably go on like this for weeks. I could keep running my business on TDF on the back burner for a while and see how things develop. But in both cases the rational way to proceed would be to move on, better sooner than later. It's just - the dog is holding on to life, and we don't want to let go yet. Similar like I don't want to leave this community.

Sandro

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

As you said, it is hard to make sense of this thread and and the posts - are we talking dog or doll?

All the best wishes still to you and your dog, I hope there will be no dramatic changes and that things go smooth and painless when the day comes eventually.
I sincerely hope we will see you on TDF in the future too, your knowledge and expertise is highly valued here. I was very sorry when your colleague decided to leave earlier and hope you will not do the same.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Dollstudio wrote:And more posts keep dissapearing without notification, e.g. one about Doll Sweet's elf girl. Maybe even more unwritten new guidelines are at play than I am aware of. The new vendor/manufacturer forum allows soliloquies, but manufacturers won't take part. Even most other vendors prefer to duck away and remain silent. It was worth a try, but it still does not work.

On the other hand, the new guidelines are currently applied totally inconsistently. There is a reciprocal suspension mud fight ongoing from another vendor, and everything happens in broad daylight. I was told that this is exactly what should not happen anymore on TDF; my suspension posts were removed with the reason that problems with manufacturers should not be visible for the public.
Hi Sandro, I really don't know what posts of yours did disappear recently. We decided to let you and other sellers have your complaints -what you may call "mud fight". It is our opinion that there will only be losers and silent diplomacy will be needed to take away some of the damage. Still as this is what you and members have been asking, we stopped to moderate B2B disputes. The Rules of Conduct still apply, but less strict on Rule 10 if it is about B2B complaints.

INFORMATIONS