dollstudio.org

Do you like loose joints?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Do you like loose joints?

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

one of the frequently asked questions about Doll Sweet's customization options is if the 'more loose joints' are any good.

Not only for new doll owners it's hard to imagine how these joints will behave without having felt them. Will the doll wobble like pudding?

My answer to that is usually: Yes, the 'more loose joints' are great. Not for every usage case, but for cuddling they are definitely superior to 'more tight joints' (imho). If you haven't experienced it, you just don't know what you are missing. In my opinion, you are missing a lot. Especially something like sensuality and closeness to that beautiful piece of plastic.

And concerning the suspected wobble: No, the 'more loose joints' don't wobble like pudding. They are not floppy joints. They have some resistance, just less than for a fully posable doll.

Enough talk. I have tried to get the 'more loose joints' into pictures. Maybe it helps to get you a better idea.

And remember, she more or less snaps into these poses by herself, without resistance…
ds-163-mlj-5720-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5720-dsdolleurope.jpg (391.35 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
ds-163-mlj-5708-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5708-dsdolleurope.jpg (488.95 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
ds-163-mlj-5699-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5699-dsdolleurope.jpg (358.07 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
ds-163-mlj-5679-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5679-dsdolleurope.jpg (370.51 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
ds-163-mlj-5676-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5676-dsdolleurope.jpg (423.23 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
ds-163-mlj-5664-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5664-dsdolleurope.jpg (381.2 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Sandro

https://twitter.com/dsdolleurope/status ... 9021627394
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Do you like loose joints?

Post by Quellis »

Would it be possible to see a video? That would demonstrate better than pictures I think.

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

If cuddling is your thing then loose is the way to go but don,t bother with finger wire or finger nails they get damaged or can curse damage D,S have this option too
Gee

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Interesting! A video would be great! Do loose joints prevent her from doing a proper doggy style posture or lying on the floor with legs upwards?
WM 161cm G-CUP

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

I like the loose joints, they are just right for cuddling, you can still pose her but the arms for example will not stay in position. Sitting and lying are no problem. Loose joints is probably not the most precise terms to describe them. I was confused at first too ! Glad I choose the loose joints.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

My main doll hips are completely loose (no resistance) it prevents certain positions of course, but it allows her to move in a very natural way. So I do like it.
The rest of her is actually too tight. But that’s another story.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Quellis & Maor166: I will give it some though what we could demonstrate with a video. I will ask DS if I can show the skeleton.

@Katerchen: Yes, the terminology can be confusing. The spectrum is something like this:
  • (completely) tight joints -- DS 'more tight joints' (similar to most other doll types) -- DS 'more loose joints' -- floppy joints (e.g. Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong) -- no skeleton/no joints at all (e.g. Candy8teen, inflatables etc.)
@Fantastic Plastic: The DS option 'more loose joints' has a defined (different) torque for the various joints ex factory. It is not the same as a TPE skeleton which becomes unsystematically loose over time from wear & tear. I believe the reason for this is that silicone skeletons allow the use of a torque wrench when assembling, whereas TPE skeletons seem to be rather adjusted 'by eye'.

And here are some more photos with the DS-163 and 'more loose joints':
ds-163-mlj-5655-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5655-dsdolleurope.jpg (402.35 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
ds-163-mlj-5630-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5630-dsdolleurope.jpg (453.97 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
ds-163-mlj-5648-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5648-dsdolleurope.jpg (433.43 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
ds-163-mlj-5659-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5659-dsdolleurope.jpg (382.5 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
ds-163-mlj-5644-dsdolleurope.jpg
ds-163-mlj-5644-dsdolleurope.jpg (370.27 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
You can get a Doll Sweet DS-163 like this from DS Doll Europe starting at €2.290 shipped including import fees:
The 'more loose joints' option is available for all Doll Sweet silicone dolls from DS-14x to DS-17x, including the new 'Evo' lineup.

Sandro

https://twitter.com/dsdolleurope/status ... 4608619521
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Joahsan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Joahsan »

When I read and see that I think I made a mistake. I recently ordered tight joints. My hope is now with Sandro. Maybe he can still make a change. no matter. is an interesting and very informative forum here. to be good here.
greetings Joahsan

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Just came across this video from 2015:

Sandro

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Thanks
WM 161cm G-CUP

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Loose joints are fantastic for sex but not for a display.
WM 161cm G-CUP

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Ultimately you'll want two dolls of the same model: one for sex, the other to pose.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

I want for both :(
WM 161cm G-CUP

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Dollstudio wrote:Just came across this video from 2015:

Sandro
Is that video of "more loose" joints or floppy joints?

Also, any idea how we might emulate the "more loose" joint stiffness on other silicon dolls? Are all joints 50% looser?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Aeron wrote:Is that video of "more loose" joints or floppy joints?
Doll Sweet does not ship out dolls with floppy joints. The video above shows the "more loose joints".

Sandro

INFORMATIONS