dollstudio.org

Do you like loose joints?

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Joahsan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Do you like loose joints?

Post by Joahsan »

yes indeed i really like these loose joints. After 4 months of being together I can say that.. These joints are now a bit easier than at first. It can easily take different positions and the baby does everything. For support I use a rail system with pulley. She is beautiful and wobbles with everything that is important. :whistle:

Of course, posing is rather difficult and some things are not possible. But that is not intended.

I am grateful to Sandro that he made the subsequent change possible with the order. Do not want to miss it anymore. :thumbs_up:

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Do you like loose joints?

Post by Scrublord »

Being the owner of a very heavy RealDoll, with floppy legs, I can confirm I prefer dolls to have reasonably stiff joints...just enough so they hold position when you move them.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

INFORMATIONS