dollstudio.org

Piper Doll sales suspended

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Liz_xxx

Re: Piper Doll sales suspended

Post by Liz_xxx »

Hi Sandro

This thread or a similar one would be best placed in the Doll4Ever forum . Still no resolution to the issues with my Piper Doll either :(

TonyAlex45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TonyAlex45 »

Hope they can improve. Dolls are incredibly cute and were in the top 3 choices on my list.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Liz_xxx: Again, you are not a Dollstudio customer, and you did not purchase your doll from a TDF-approved vendor.

I understand that you have a problem with your doll, but please do not abuse this thread to ventilate your anger. Please get in contact with your vendor to resolve your issue.

This thread is only relevant for Dollstudio customers.

A generic thread about the Doll Forever/Piper Doll factory warranty policy is here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1346101

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Dollstudio wrote:Hi,

effective immediately I am suspending Piper Doll sales. As of now, all Piper Doll products have been removed from our websites.

In a nutshell, the main reasons are:
  • Massively increased failure rates during the past months, resulting in too many defective dolls with no means to fix or repair the issues;
  • untruthful claim about dolls not having the TPE plug issue;
  • refusal to replace an immediately reported shipping damage (broken neck, doll DOA; one case), and
  • refusal to replace a quickly reported manufacturing fault (unsealed resp. missing TPE plug that should not even exist; resulting in water entering the inside of the doll; one case).
The combination of a sloppy manufacturing quality with the refusal to make things right in two succeeding and totally clear manufacturer warranty cases leaves me no choice but to suspend Piper Doll sales, until the issues mentioned above have been fixed.

Piper Doll knows about our requirements in regard to manufacturing quality and after-sales service, and there were big promises made but not kept. So this is an particularily huge dissapopintment.

I am not taking this decision lightly as I considered Wesly/Mizuwali a close business friend. Piper Doll is the company where I the least expected such a breach of trust. So being forced to take this action hurts a lot.

Sandro

What a shame, and they came out with such a great looking doll recently too.
Hope they get their crap together or another company fills in the void.

jimjenkins
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimjenkins »

Any word from D4E about this issue being resolved (again)?

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Well I guess DS Doll is back up on my list.

Actually I think I'm just done hoping and waiting this industry will ever get its act together. But at least Sandro is trying at peak levels of professionalism. We'll just all have to see.

Maybe I'll just invest in VR. Those sex games are looking pretty good these days.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@jimjenkins: Case 2 can be considered resolved with a compromise.

I purchased a completely new doll for the customer on my costs, and Piper Doll made a gesture so I had to 'only' bear the shipping costs (China - U.S., and the return shipment U.S. - Europe). The customer received a factory fresh doll on 8/13/2018, and I did not hear from him since. I guess he got a flawless doll, otherwise he probably would have complained in the meantime.

From my end I will resume Piper Doll soon and move them from 'suspended' into 'probation' mode (and not in the other direction, which would be from 'suspended' to 'blacklisted'; this remains the privilege of currently two TDF-listed manufacturers). For me, Piper Doll's gesture was important, and this kind of compromise is the best we can currently get from cooperative manufacturers. Compared to others, Piper Doll is still a cooperative manufacturer, and I don't think that it's justified to let this go to waste permanently. Especially not if (behind the scenes) things are getting a lot worse elsewhere.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Thanks for the up-date Sandro. Appreciate the openness and honesty on your part. The dedication as a reseller as well. I definitely want to add a Piper Doll to my collection and will look to you when I am ready.

sl
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Like sands in the hour glass so are the Dolls of Our Lives.

This topsy turvy world we live in; my goodness.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Dollstudio wrote: I purchased a completely new doll for the customer on my costs, and Piper Doll made a gesture so I had to 'only' bear the shipping costs (China - U.S., and the return shipment U.S. - Europe). The customer received a factory fresh doll on 8/13/2018, and I did not hear from him since. I guess he got a flawless doll, otherwise he probably would have complained in the meantime.

Sandro
I did receive the replacement doll Sandro. As you suspected the doll is flawless and I am pleased with the quality of the replacement doll.

I was dragging my heals, waiting to see if some how Piper Dolls stepped up and did the right thing. It sounds like they backed up their product , even if reluctantly.

The measure of a doll vendor is never really known until things go wrong and you see the integrity of the vendor in full view, good or bad.

Sandro stepped up and replaced my doll out of his own pocket when Piper Doll showed a reluctance to do so. He put his customer first, at a high cost to himself. He showed his willingness to sacrifice his own interests in order to stand behind the honor of the Doll Studio name.

For this he has gained a loyal, life long customer. Thank you Sandro for your sterling integrity. It means a whole lot to me.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Metricnut: Thank you for the feedback!

I have now resumed Piper Doll. As of now, the brand is back on the Dollstudio websites.

The next orders will be processed in probabtion mode, and if everything goes smooth, Piper Doll will return to regular status soon.

I have a relatively good feeling that Piper Doll is willing to improve, e.g. communication did not break up.

…and two other manufacturers are pawing to get suspended already …

Sandro

maydoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by maydoll »

I'm thinking of buying a Piper Doll Eirian in a couple of weeks.
I hope everything is still OK so far.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This thread is locked by request of the OP.

INFORMATIONS