dollstudio.org

New Chinese TPE dolls based on American sculpts

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Chinese TPE dolls based on American sculpts

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I was recently contacted by a Chinese manufacturer from Dongguan who told me about his upcoming 'realistic love dolls'. These businesses in Southern China are rather go-getting and make big promises, including cure for cancer and everlasting world peace (well, almost), so normally I quicky skim through their announcements.

But this one cough my eye:
2BB9.png
2BB9.png (299.16 KiB) Viewed 705 times
That looks pretty much like Patrick's work, right? Another brazen copyartist?

I did some digging, and to my surprise found out that it's legit. The "project with a famous America artist and sculptor" referrs to Patrick and his Private Island Beauties.

Wow!

So there is a cooperation with bilateral trust, and some of Patrick's work will manifest in TPE within the next months.

As so often with the really cool stuff, TDF rules do not allow us to disclose details, as the Chinese TPE manufacturer from Dongguan is not TDF-listed. So at the moment, we are neither allowed to mention the name of the manufacturer nor to link to their website or do any other kind of 'promotion'. But I think this is news that just needs to be shared…

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New Chinese TPE dolls based on American sculpts

Post by CF »

Anyone else seeing Taylor Swift in these photos, especially the first? :)

Patrick is a master!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Um . . . actually as Patrick is TDF approved and these dolls made under his direction . . . they might be considered to be TDF approved under his banner.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

haremlover wrote:[…] they might be considered to be TDF approved under his banner.
I sure hope that Patrick's partner in China will be benevolently considered by TDF management.

Such an exciting endevour and all it's future offsprings need to have a proper home! :wink:

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great validation Sandro :thumbs_up:

Patrick has also announced this in this topic

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 46&t=98228

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
That last link refers to our first “ go” at creating a viable tpe version of one of our dolls.
It worked...and we learned a lot.
We have re-worked the skeleton and now have something pretty great. Double neck joints and shoulder joints that can be moved up/ down, front to back...and more.
You’ll see and hear more in the near future.
Our aim of creating a unique and beautiful line of dolls, in both silicone and tpe, is right on track.
Stay tuned!! :whistle:
We really appreciate all the good energy.
Patrick

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@toonist: After reading through the thread Anung mentioned above, the cooperation has already advanced way beyond the planning stage… Did I get it right that the TPE spinner girl already can be touched, even if she isn't available for sale yet?

Amazing!

Do you know how the chances are that the Chinese manufacturer gets onto TDF anytime soon?

Sandro

INFORMATIONS