dollstudio.org

EU shipments delayed

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: EU shipments delayed

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the issue persists, and first reports from elsewhere come in: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=103134

What still works uninterrupted are:
  • all shipments to the U.S. and other destinations outside the EU
  • all shipments with DHL Express, Fedex, or TNT
  • all shipments with UPS Worldwide Expedited
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

there is some progress and I am now restrained-optimistic that the situation is beginning to resolve.

One shipment was delivered to Hungary.

One shipment departed in the late evening from Vecses (Hungary) to Sweden.

Also, another shipment departed with same origin and timestamp to Germany (probably the same container/truck).

Though, slightly odd, these are neither the oldest nor the newest shipments.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Tsall wrote:
Dollstudio wrote:The packages are stalled at the EU border.
Do you know why?

POTUS

Work is frakked cause this butthead decided on tariffs.

Go ahead deny/delete it’s true.

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

haremlover wrote: For anyone who thinks that any amount of common sense will protect them please head over to the story of Allie and Maria http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... post117510
A disgusting abuse of authority.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

as of today (July 23rd), the oldest shipments are now stalled for over one month. Some packages are processed, others just keep sitting at the border. There is still no plausible explanation given.

So I am elevating this from 'notice' to 'alert'. Our advise to EU customers is now to not purchase dolls until this issue has been fully resolved.

For some background, here is what we get from the (different) manufacturers; statements excerpted and anonymized, but otherwise unedited:

21.07.2018 05:07: "[…] I just called the shipping company, they said the package has been released from the customs yesterday and today is weekend so the tracking information will be updated next week."

21.07.2018 13:47: "[…] I am sorry about that. Due to Hungarian customs policy changed, all the goods will be strictly inspection.
I’ve checked this package and forwarder said the goods will be transported next Tuesday.
"

18.07.2018 03:56: "[…] I will check the shipping info with shipping agent again." [didn't happen]

16.07.2018 09:53: "[…] I've just checked with shipping agent and the transfer information will update tomorrow night." [no, it did not]

16.07.2018 04:26: "[…] The shipping agent told me that the box arrived Germany and it is customs clearence now." [the shipment in questions wasn't even directed to Germany]

16.07.2018 04:20: "[…] I will call them tody, and send you email."

14.07.2018 05:54: "[…] I am sorry that there has the delay of last order, I didn't know that there will be have the problem of the Hungary customs. I alos have several packages blocking in the customs now that make me mad […]"

11.07.2018 04:47: "[…] This shipping is normal status. There is delay because of holiday season in europ. […]"

10.07.2018 05:20: "[…] I had called the shipping company Just now, they told me there is some situation of the customs of Hungary, so the package will be delay for 1 week as normal."

06.07.2018 06:15: "[…] Have you heard Hungary customs director arrested news? I searched in Google, but it showed in May. Some forwarder said it will affect customs clearance, some forwarder said it's not, just because of European holiday."

The only pattern I'm seeing here is: Nothing solid, some speculation, some rumors, no plausible explanation and a lot of predictions which did not come true.

Sandro

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DollsFrance »

Got 2 parcels delayed in Germany (sent on 19 & 20th of June), finally delivered last week (after 3 weeks instead of usual 10 days).
Still have 2 parcels stuck in Hungary for more than 3 weeks now (shipped on 29 & 30th June).
Many other parcels shipped after the first 2 delayed parcels have been delivered normally. So I guess it's just bad luck, or some specific containers that are stuck.

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Hi, I have an expedition that dates back to June 22nd and I still do not know anything. This thing is really atrocious! A silicone doll that repercussions may have remaining all this time packed? Truly a big shit !!
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have had two packages delivered in the UK without problems in the past week.

One through UPS showed no details until Nurenburg in Germany
Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom 20/07/2018 1:36 Departure Scan
Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom 19/07/2018 20:05 Arrival Scan
Nurnberg, Germany 19/07/2018 3:08 Departure Scan
Nurnberg, Germany 18/07/2018 20:08 Origin Scan
Germany 13/07/2018 12:11 Order Processed: Ready for UPS
whilst the other we have more complete information
6:25 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
BYFLEET GB
2:01 am
At local FedEx facility
BYFLEET GB
7/18/2018 - Wednesday 11:40 pm
Departed FedEx location
RIDGMONT GB
1:59 pm
International shipment release - Import
STANSTED GB
7/14/2018 - Saturday 5:09 pm
In transit
Package available for clearance
STANSTED GB
5:09 pm
Clearance in progress
STANSTED GB
7:20 am
At destination sort facility
STANSTED GB
12:52 am
Departed FedEx location
ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
7/13/2018 - Friday 11:01 pm
In transit
8:07 pm
In transit
6:47 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
1:52 pm
In transit
DUBAI AE
1:51 pm
In transit
DUBAI CITY AE
10:22 am
In transit
NEW DELHI IN
10:09 am
In transit
NEW DELHI IN
5:28 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN
5:10 am
Departed FedEx location
GUANGZHOU CN
7/12/2018 - Thursday 11:03 pm
International shipment release - Export
GUANGZHOU CN
11:03 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
GUANGZHOU CN
11:02 pm
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN
8:35 pm
Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN
6:53 pm
Picked up
There may be issues in Hungary about dolls. Illegal immigrants and so-called "Christians" only tolerated. A possible mistaken religious prejudice may well be operating specifically and only in Hungary.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

haremlover wrote:A possible mistaken religious prejudice may well be operating specifically and only in Hungary.
Nah, that's just the usual doll-owner paranoia. :)
For every "smart" solution, there's an even stupider problem: ;)
https://bbj.hu/news/hungarys-online-inv ... day_151512
Hungarian officials might just be drowning in paper work and IT chaos right now. :)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

The doll company were i did my doll purchase told me monday that my package would pass the customs at the next day or at last on wednesday. They called serval times with UPS, They told that there are over 100 dolls that are stalled at the border. WTF ?? !!

I've checked my parcel tracking number serval times on tuesday but no changes yet.... hope today will be better and the package will finaly go thrue customs. so it can come in the EU.

The rules within the EU are completely disturbed, why do we pay so much tax, import duties and shipping costs ??? We are treated like idiots by the regular brussels. 1 great europe, yes, yes, go tell people who still believe 1 fairy tales.

Next time, the package will sent through diplomatic post, you have to take a look at it than you are already at home the next day. (Diplomatic is everthing possible.)

I will at least see if I can be compensated because it is not my fault that it is a mess in an EU country that does not have everything in order, And Brussels what is your answer to that?
Oh of course they do not have that because the ordinary EU citizen they do not care about, as long as the citizen pay taxes and continue working without nagging then you are the good citizen.

I will keep you guy's informed about the customs status.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@Dutch Dance Maniac: Is this supposed to be a shipment from us?

I don't think that we have any pending shipments to the Netherlands… if your shipment is from us, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Sandro

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Dollstudio wrote:@Dutch Dance Maniac: Is this supposed to be a shipment from us?

I don't think that we have any pending shipments to the Netherlands… if your shipment is from us, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Sandro
Hello Sandro,

No it has nothing to do with your company, I did my purchase by a dutch company.

Today I received an email from my seller with the news that my doll has been released by Customs today. I can not check this yet at UPS but the seller indicates that tonight the package can be followed via the tracking system. From then on, it would take several days for the doll to be delivered at my home.

I'm not going to cheer too soon but there is progress in the entire handling process.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Hi everyone, today something has finally moved in my postal tracking. I received the notification of the scan in Hungary. Now I see the words export scan and at the top there is the writing "in transit". So in a few days Mila will come to my house? I really hope it does not take too much time, poor girl !!!
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@vikwey: Same question as above - Is this supposed to be a shipment from us?

I don't think that we have any pending shipments to Italy… if your shipment is from us, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Sandro

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I suppose this explains why UPS hasn't delivered my doll head then. :roll:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

INFORMATIONS