dollstudio.org

Sandro, You Rock :)

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Wolfric

Sandro, You Rock :)

Post by Wolfric »

Communicating with Sandro is just awesome.

You don't feel pressured, and Sandro tells it as it is. Sandro will help you with whatever questions you may have, and even offer great suggestions once you realize what size, shape, and weight your looking for.

One great suggestion on height comfort at max was. 'as a rule of thumb, a female doll can be about on head length shorter than her mate', which pretty much sums up the normal trend for me as my type of gals tend to be anywhere from 4-6 inches shorter than me. Makes for a good hug ratio, where the gal snuggles up to the guy ;) I figured if I was going to invest in something big, might as well have a snuggle buddy ;)

Also due to my average height, that perfect snuggle zone is between 148-153cm. So yeah, it makes it hard to get that right ratio, considering if you figured out average height I really am. Sandro been really cool about it :)

Thanks to Sandro, I will be definitely be purchasing from Dollstudio.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sandro, You Rock :)

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sandro has been a great friend and mentor to me at BCD.
Jeff

Wolfric

Re: Sandro, You Rock :)

Post by Wolfric »

You both rock :) Love the info and the care and knowledge.

INFORMATIONS