www.textiledoll.com

Are textile dolls protected against dust mites?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Dave08
Active Poster
Active Poster

Are textile dolls protected against dust mites?

Post by Dave08 »

Hello everybody! I have a question about textile dolls. Are they protected against dust mites? I ordered one from Yuri, one week ago, he will start it when it will be my turn, eventually and just remembered I have an allergy to dust mites, diagnosticated by doctor. I bought a medical grade matress cover anti-dust mites, cover for my pillow, 3-1 dehumidifier-air condioner to control humidity and warmth, took all the precautions to build a safe, comfy, healthy environment for me and my future textile doll but are textile dolls like teddys and couches, gathering dust mites?

Thank you!

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Are textile dolls protected against dust mites?

Post by Textile Doll »

I doubt that the dust mites will live on the doll. In extreme cases, you can always use a vacuum cleaner and other cleaning measures. :plaidskirt:

Dave08
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Are textile dolls protected against dust mites?

Post by Dave08 »

Textile Doll wrote:I doubt that the dust mites will live on the doll. In extreme cases, you can always use a vacuum cleaner and other cleaning measures. :plaidskirt:
What great news! Thank you for the good news Yuri. I believe there won't be any dust mites but if there are, I will use cleaning measures, yes, carefully cleaning the doll with tenderness and attention. :)

INFORMATIONS