www.textiledoll.com

Textile Doll Overview Video

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Textile Doll Overview Video

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Here is a short video of me overviewing a 160cm Textile Doll:

Password for video: dolls
- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Textile Doll Overview Video

Post by Ren Dhark »

Very nice review! :thumbs_up:
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Very good presentation of the "Textile Dolls", typical of the characteristics of this model.
The video is well filmed, stable and well framed, excellent work and pleasant a viewing.
It is very clear the flexibility and consistency of the body. It also gives a very good idea to ease of handling.

Evelyne is exactly like this :wink: . And as a bonus, you can see even the soft toon head at 08:00.
Well done Sate :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Great video.
You are making wonderful plush dolls also! :thumbs_up:

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Great video! loved it. I may very well buy a textile doll in the future.

What type are the skeleton joints? (Hinged or wire based?)

a little bit disappointed in the hard head.. If she could have some TPE lips for kissing that would be amazing. Still, looks like a very nice face.

Also the nipples not lining up with the aerola coloring was a little disappointing.

I really like how they use foam so the shape stays consistent and does not depend on the skin to keep its shape.

From many of the pictures on his website its hard to tell textile dolls are not solid dolls. The detail is very good.

I often recommend new comers take a look at textile doll, especially those who are very concerned about the weight, price or durability/maintenance of solid dolls.

Many think of teddy babes when they hear 'fabric doll' but I think they should think 'textile doll'

:glou:
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

I smiled and laughed a bit when you gently knocked on her head... kind of like "knock-knock, anybody home?" :lol:

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Nice review .. is the skin removeable for ease of cleaning? (zipper in back)

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Thank you everyone for the comments.

- Thanks for that Textile Doll, but your doll is far beyond my work in terms of quality and presentation lol. The body shape and feel is impressive, and the foam body with the lycra fabric on top is genius for saving weight while improving realism compared to polyester filled fabric "skins".

- The joints feel like a wire base, with some type of pipe or plastic acting as "bones" so joint will only bend at the areas they should (elbow, knee, back, etc).

- The skin is attached by layering it on top of the foam body and stitching it into place in key areas (breasts, hands and feet). There is no zipper, and removing the skin to clean it would require also removing the fingernails and removing the stitching on the breasts. In other words, the work required to remove and clean it as opposed to just cleaning it as-is on the doll isn't worth it.
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

Excellent overview video, Sate!

I am glad to see that you obtained a TextileDoll, given our previous discussion.

I especially am grateful for your covering the topic of the anime head: I have considered ordering one, and the website really only has one photograph of it. I did not know that the anime head was made to also fit a wig. I guess I thought that the hair was painted on, or such.

I definitely want an anime head, now.

As a TextileDoll owner, who sleeps with her nightly, I can say that the hard head has not been a problem.

Keep in mind- humans have hard heads, as well. When laying with a girlfriend, I found her head hard to knock against, as well.

The lack of softer, kissable lips has been a distraction. Someone suggested the inclusion of TPE lips. That sound viable, and would be a welcome addition.

For me, the most realistic aspect of my TextileDoll has been, as you described in the video, her ass.

Or, more specifically, the curve of her hips, and ass, especially with her lying on her side, snuggled close.
Running my hand, along her body, feels so surrealistic- just like a woman's.

I sometimes find it taking too long to fall asleep because I cannot stop running my hands along her curves.

The nipples on my doll were made differently than in your video, which was unfortunately off-centered. That may well have been adjustable, as the skin can move a bit.

My doll's nipples are a slightly-darker-hued Lycra (I think), sewn atop the skin with really micro stitching. Impressive how micro, actually. The hardness is achieved by the inclusion of some hard bean or pebble-shaped object.

The end result of my doll's nipple construction is that the appearance is slightly less lifelike, but the nipples move with the skin they're sewn onto. The off-centered-ness you display is physically impossible the way mine was made.

I do not know if nipple construction types are optional, but I imagine it could be discussed when ordering.

I just ordered a second, Ebony, TextileDoll. Not arrived yet. I did not discuss nipples with him when ordering, so I supposed I will be surprised when it arrives.

Finally, I'll add that I was amused by your bandana face covering. For some reason it made me think of an old Latino punk band out of LA called Suicidal Tendencies.

Hardcore!

Thanks again for the video, Sate.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Thank you for the eccelent review !
The Japanese fabric dolls also have hard heads I belive.

I wonder if a company could make a silicone or tpe head that would fit ?

Their pregnant doll looks amazing!
DL

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Nice video! I had no idea there was a thick skeleton, that's really well made. Are the eyes moveable, or is that a custom upgrade? I think you could get soft kissable lips by cutting them off from a fleshlight (or one of the knock-offs that have mouth-shaped entries). I remember having a Tera Patrick latex doll that had removable lips, so it's possible to swipe it from a blow-up doll too.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

Eyes are moveable, from inside of the head, which can be accessed without removing the head.

But the head is easily taken on and off; not that it will fall off. It is held in place by Velcro.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Very informative vid since I may already know of textile dolls but only from what I've read or pics that are posted. Points go for realism and the construction of textile dolls, buuuuut like you said I also have to side with teddy babes on this one.

INFORMATIONS