www.textiledoll.com

"Leather of dolls..."

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Lahfan1970

"Leather of dolls..."

Post by Lahfan1970 »

First -- obviously -- these dolls look AMAZING and Yuri is indeed an incredible artist.

My question: the subject quote is from the TD website. Should I assume that "leather" is a mistranslation of "skin"? Judging from the materials listed, the dolls are actually a stretch Lycra skin, yes?

Still amazed at the face detail that Yuri achieves.

DollAfficionado

Re: "Leather of dolls..."

Post by DollAfficionado »

Yuri is indeed an amazingly talented doll artist.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

I own a Textile Doll, my "Roxanne", a customized "Clare" Head on a "Paris" Body. It is customized in that the original owner requested that it be made with small breasts (approx. A Cup) and thinner legs. I would describe her as an "athletic" build.

I do not know where you saw the "leather" reference on the TD website, but, as you surmise, it must have been meant to mean "skin". The doll I own, and presumably all Textile Dolls, are lycra-skinned.

It feels quite human-like, when holding the doll in embrace, and provides for a soft, cozy bed/snuggle partner, as it warms to your own body temperature, not the hard, cold chill of a solid silicone doll. I own both; my silicone doll "Han Chiu" no longer spends the night but on very rare occasions. Waking at 3am, she is but a cold, hard obstruction in bed.

On the contrary, I find myself apologizing to Roxanne for having to move her around, to the other side of the bed, or into a spooning position. She is most welcome in my bed anytime, and, in fact, rarely leaves it.

Lycra. Lovely Lycra....

I must add that her vagina is not Lycra, perhaps satin? She came with an insert sleeve, made of a sheen fabric, satin-like. Textile Dolls instructions were to put a female condom into the sleeve and insert it into the doll's vaginal cavity.
I must say that that did not sound very enticing.
I was wrong.

I bought a Lilith Uterus insert, the same type used by my doll's original owner (my own, not his, or second-hand). It was around $50 on Amazon. It feels good, but is difficult to insert- really doesn't fit well. It hangs out at least an inch. I could cut it down, but would then lose its reservoir capabilities, preventing jism from escaping into the vaginal cavity.

I eventually tried the original sleeve/female condom pairing and have found it feels glorious!
It is perhaps not the tightest pussy I've been in, but as tight as a typical woman's vagina; not a virgin's, but that of a woman who has had a dick or two, or six, exploring there.
And, when lubed by your Astroglide-slicked cock, feels just like pussy.

The hardest part is finding a female condom. CVS didn't have them on the shelf. I ordered two boxes of 3 from Amazon for around $15. The good thing about them is that they are quite durable.
Although meant to be one-time-use, for hygienic reasons, while having sex with a real woman, they can be used multiple times, with proper cleaning and handling, for Textile Doll sex.
Warm water, antibacterial soap, much rinsing and air-dry.

I am still on the first female condom, after at least half a dozen uses.

I imagine multiple uses does present the risk of breakage while inserted. But it really doesn't get the vigorous workout that a male condom gets.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Thank you for your review :glou:

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

DollAfficionado wrote:Yuri is indeed an amazingly talented doll artist.
Thank you very much for your kind words! :angel:

INFORMATIONS