www.textiledoll.com

Full-Size Textile Doll: Avg Price, Shipping to USA?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
HanChiusMan

Full-Size Textile Doll: Avg Price, Shipping to USA?

Post by HanChiusMan »

I was looking over their site. I like the look of their dolls. However their site leads me to believe they must be a small operation. Image links broken. No prices listed. Only email contact for quotes.

I am still shopping around for a full-size doll that I can snuggle with as well as sex.
I have had a 88cm Sanhui Silicone doll for a month. I am finding myself valuing the snuggling/sleeping with as much as, or perhaps, more than, the sex. I think I might enjoy either a Teddy Babe or Textile Doll.

I like the look of the Textile Dolls more, but price & shipping are considerations.
With some overseas mfrs charging $550+ shipping, and Textile Doll in Europe, I don't know I can do it. I might settle for a Teddy Doll simply because I don't want to pay exorbitant shipping.

Can someone in the U.S., who either owns a Textile Doll, or maybe works for them, give me an idea of what I could expect an average full-size Textile Doll to cost, and what I could expect as a shipping cost.

I simply don't understand why they don't provide price estimates on their site.

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Full-Size Textile Doll: Avg Price, Shipping to USA?

Post by sigmeister »

Can understand HanChiusMan's frustration and will leave it to Yuri to respond.

Having said that I recently placed my order for a Textile Doll - at least the site was in English and Yuri replied to all my e-mails to date promptly and understand from the site does so with all enquiries - that to me is paramount and does so well for what you correctly observe is currently a smaller operation

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

The reason for not publishing standard prices is a pretty straightforward one. Textile Dolls are individually made to each customer's order. I can give no better answer than repeat the one I made in response to a similar question recently:

'Textile Dolls are individually made to customer order, allowing for variation in the specification such as tootsie's wish for broader hips and butt or breast size. To get a price quotation, email Yuri at Textile Doll, work out a specification with him and he will give you a price. I wouldn't like to second guess what that price might be as it depends to an extent on your preferences. However, suffice to say, in my view and I am sure also those of other happy Textile Doll owners, Textile Doll prices are highly competative and the Dolls represent superb value for money.'

In my personal experience Yuri's standard of customer service is second to none. He deals with all email enquiries promptly and efficiently and would I am sure be happy to give you a shipping cost estimate to the USA. Just email him at textiledoll@gmail.com and I'm sure he will provide the estimate you require.

Him7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Him7 »

jensguy56 wrote:However, suffice to say, in my view and I am sure also those of other happy Textile Doll owners, Textile Doll prices are highly competative and the Dolls represent superb value for money.'

In my personal experience Yuri's standard of customer service is second to none. He deals with all email enquiries promptly and efficiently and would I am sure be happy to give you a shipping cost estimate to the USA. Just email him at textiledoll@gmail.com and I'm sure he will provide the estimate you require.
I fully agree with Jensguy. Email Yuri with your specs and you will be pleasantly surprised...

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Price range at the very least would be beneficial. We don't even know the base price of the smallest doll. Maybe he could have a price range for different sizes

INFORMATIONS