www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

This doll seems to go to be true, help!

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: This doll seems to go to be true, help!

Post by SolitudeSlain »

I'm about 3 fake pubic hairs away from pulling the trigger on this babe as my first doll. Just need to arrange to put a hot Asian head on it and customize the aureolas a bit and I'm all in.

Intending to post full details of order here on TDF once finalized. Wondering if I can do so in this thread or would it be better to create my own unique thread to track the process?

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

MSLD has Ava listed at 32kg but I'm told she's actually closer to 40kg.

Can anyone confirm weight for 158 Ava? I suspect she's well over 32 as most 158's I've seen are as well

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I thought I would try to wake up this thread about this awesome doll. I emailed MSLD if she can be made with the new Shrugging Shoulders. If she is, I'm ready to buy. I have not got an answer yet. What do you guys think? There are copies of her on ebay for around $650 but I don't want to take that chance. I would buy from mysiliconelovedoll.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Picture
Attachments
ava-v14.jpg
ava-v14.jpg (65.21 KiB) Viewed 2903 times

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

MSLD did get back to me by phone which is good. I thought I would not get a response. My question was about Shrugging Shoulders and the answer is NO not available. I like shrugging because I think the dolls look very realistic when the arms are above their heads. The shoulders will rise as well which makes it look good. Also,tilt back which looks good. They said that the only Shrugging doll on MSLD is the doll called Bert.

BigFrank666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BigFrank666 »

I might be wrong but I don't see this as a JY Doll but she is an AF doll. Correct?

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Yes. That's what the other guys are saying. I sure wish she had shrugging shoulders but that is a NO. The price of her is also very tempting. Maybe I should just shut up and buy her. She would make a great girlfriend. Also I never see her face available for sale separately which makes her kind of unique.

michaela_elise82
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by michaela_elise82 »

LatexLadyLover wrote:Yes. That's what the other guys are saying. I sure wish she had shrugging shoulders but that is a NO. The price of her is also very tempting. Maybe I should just shut up and buy her. She would make a great girlfriend. Also I never see her face available for sale separately which makes her kind of unique.

I am tempted to buy her as well. Wow she is gorgeous. I say go for it.

Due to my lack of experience, I thought there was an issue with my doll I just received last Friday from MSLD. Turns out it was my mistake and the doll is perfect.
I received her in just 2 weeks. I guess that could be dependent on who the manufacturer of this one is though.

I got Jennifer and she is from a manufacturer called "AI Fei", the book is mostly in Chinese so I cannot fully read it.
https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/youn ... adult-doll

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

That's a very cute doll but I go for the one's that really give the effect of a fully grown woman. You are right I should just "go for it". I've been looking at Ava way too long but I'm also keeping an eye on Realdolls Robotix head which goes for about $8000.

michaela_elise82
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by michaela_elise82 »

Yeah. She is a bit petite...

INFORMATIONS