www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Doll ordered

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
Mr Miyagi

Re: Doll ordered

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Sooo, can't wait to see pics and review. I got the same one coming, a little down the road though.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I see the banner link at the top of this thread and it shows a WM TPE doll, but the name says "MySiliconeLoveDoll" and then I click on the banner link and select Yumi and it says small dolls are now banned in the USA and Canada. If the doll is banned why is the picture still included in the banner ad?

Small sized dolls are not the problem. Dolls that look underage are.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

My doll just arrived. I have started the beginning process getting her unboxed and inspected. I will give full details and review as I go along. I ordered on Jan 28th and she was delivered Mar 15th. It was a long wait. CNY was a large part of that wait time, otherwise it would have been right around 30 days from pay to play. Communication was a little slow but again CNY had everything out of order. I can understand the business end of the situation. Antony was very helpful with his answers.

Box arrived in great condition. Upon opening I noticed it was packed quite well. They did a great job making sure she was packaged and protected, very professional. Removed her from the box and inspected her from head to toe, she's flawless. And quite beautiful. I got everything they said they would send and an extra wig that I was not expecting. (Thank you for that!) The accessories appear to be very cheaply made, to be honest. The "warmer" especially. I will eventually try it out but I don't have much faith in it just by appearances alone.

So I put her head on...and a slight issue. When fully screwed down it's far off center. Turning the head back to center leaves it a bit loose. I will have to put a rubber washer or something in there to snug up the head. Eyelashes aren't great, loose at the very outer corner of the eyes. I might have to fix or replace those right away. She does have a slight chemical/tpe smell. Not too strong. I'm certain it will go away rapidly with cleaning and care. I have only opened the one wig, the short brown one. I put it on her just to snap a few pics and get an overall look at the doll. Looking at the wig, it's not the highest quality wig. BUT! When I put it on her, it looks really good!

Now to the doll herself. The joints are stiff and takes a bit of strength to get her moved, and I like that. She will get smother as time goes by, so she needs to be a bit stiff at first. (in my opinion) Her size and proportions are perfect. Her weight is very good compared to the old WM 163cm that I recently bought. She is much lighter. The TPE is soft and feels good to the touch. Is she as soft as a human, not really. but her softness is far superior to the WM that was made in 2015. Her breasts are solid and jiggly but not squishy like a real girl. They do feel really good in hand. As I moved her frame and moved her around I did notice that you can feel the frame under the tpe in places. I have heard others complain about this but honestly this is the same as feeling bones in a girl. I don't see how this could possibly be avoided. And on the breasts, they are listed as D cup. Is she a "big breasted" gal? Not really. They are very proportionate to her size, which looks fantasic. But if you think she's going to have the giant D's or DD's that your ex had...nope. Not even close. So if that's a major thing for you with "play time", then she can get the job done but you might want to get a doll listed with larger breasts. For me, I think she's perfect in realistic proportions to her size. Oh and I got pubes added on mine. I kind of dig a natural look. And it's actually a nice job. Adds another layer of realism to her, looks good, and I am pleased with it. I haven't stood her up yet, but I did get the standing feet option. I will probably "mod" this by adding washers or changing the bolts to protect her feet and spread the support surface. the TPE is very close to the heads of the bolts and I can see that it could get damaged and dirty quickly. This I believe is industry wide, so not a negative towards this doll at all.

So my opinion straight out of the box of the doll is EXCELLENT. The minor issues do not compare to the major fact that this little gal is beautiful. Her face looks even better than the pictures on the website. She's a little gem for sure, small in stature but shapely and elegant. She feels great to the touch, she's lighter than expected, and easy to handle. I will know more as I go on, but for those of you who bought the Miranda 148cm D cup or are considering buying her, I am very happy with my purchase at this point.
Attachments
0315181545.jpg
0315181545.jpg (111.94 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
0315181548.jpg
0315181548.jpg (139.34 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
0315181550.jpg
0315181550.jpg (125.79 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
0315181559.jpg
0315181559.jpg (79.65 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
0315181610a.jpg
0315181610a.jpg (110.41 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
0315181625a.jpg
0315181625a.jpg (117.94 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Hot damn!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Okay, I was thinkin garden hose washer for the head might work. Super cheap. On my screw head dolls, the flesh on the head overlaps the neck a little to create just a bit of tension, as the threads are not perfectly clocked. Brown hair and dark eyes is my personal favorite. Green eyes maybe too. Funny how us old schoolers kinda like a little hair on our pie. When we were young, hardwood floors weren't usually an option. Seen some jungles that were deeper then where I found Mitchy! I'm guessin your first day back to work, your gonna be a little tuckered. :D Just a shout out to 6ye, they have the head connector market!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

You wanna see hairy, Bear? 8O Just let me grow this lil brown garden baby! :D Think tiger stripes :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Tama has the standard M16 2mm connection, so I should be able to find options if I need to. Might take a piece of the packing foam and fabricate a makeshift washer as a temporary fix. For shits and giggles, I tried Suzie's red wig on her. Didn't like it. But they sent me a blonde wig as well, looks like a long wig. That might be interesting on both gals! We will see. Right now I'm dragging ass. My sleep schedule is still jacked up. Lol
My gals:

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Mitchy darling, I will chase your tail bare (pun intended) or bushy. This mean I don't have to buy razors for 4 anymore? I was once told that the hair on a yoni is there to hide the hook! 8O
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

ccrider32759 wrote:So I put her head on...and a slight issue. When fully screwed down it's far off center. Turning the head back to center leaves it a bit loose. I will have to put a rubber washer or something in there to snug up the head
I'm a huge fan of seamless necks now and this is one reason why.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
ccrider32759 wrote:So I put her head on...and a slight issue. When fully screwed down it's far off center. Turning the head back to center leaves it a bit loose. I will have to put a rubber washer or something in there to snug up the head
I'm a huge fan of seamless necks now and this is one reason why.
In the overall scheme of things, this is a minor issue. Simple and easy fix. I will address it during cleaning, once I get off my butt and start. I wanted to get this information out fast because there's another person who has ordered the same gal.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Just completed round one of washing her and noticed something worth mentioning. If you are a big guy, this doll is rather petite. Her entry points are also petite. She's pretty elastic but it could be a tight fit for larger guys. You may have to spread her limbs a bit far because of her smaller stature. I am not "hung like a bear" (hahaha) nor am I large in frame, so it won't be a problem for me. But for big guys you might consider getting the insert type to avoid any issues.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Here's what I am talking about when I say the entries are petite. This is a standard quarter used for size comparison. She is very elastic, so it might not be an issue. But I thought it worth pointing out.
Attachments
0315182120 (2).jpg
0315182120 (2).jpg (354.3 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
My gals:

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

nothing a little lube cant fix. as long as she is elastic enough, no worries.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

does she have the upgraded chassis? does her shoulders "shrug"

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

No. Don't think that's an option on JY Dolls yet.
My gals:

INFORMATIONS