www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Doll ordered

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll ordered

Post by ccrider32759 »

Update:

I spent 12 hours + working on Tama last night. Washing, rewashing, oiling, powdering. That TPE smell is stubborn. It's not overpowering but I quickly found out that it does accumulate and build in a confined space with poor ventilation. So I will be washing Tama repeatedly until I can get this under control. She's pouting because she got barred from the bed until then. But the fumes are an irritant so she will just have to wait for a while. Oh and the factory lip color came off very easily, it was cute but I want to use my own colors. I left the eye shadow for now but I might change it as well. Today will be more washing and a nap before work tonight. Heading back to the graveyard shift.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I don't mind cheap wigs. I like to shoot it all over, and I don't care about the hair. I always brush them and keep them looking good on the doll, but after a while they can get a little stiff like hair spay is in it. I buy different ones for like $5-$10 on E-Bay. I used to blow off like Peter North when he and I was younger, and I can still do pretty good after a 3-4 day rest, but not like when I was 20-40. Over 50 now. I always liked plastering my girlfriends when I was younger. They always hated getting it in their hair, and I never had a woman who liked getting a facial. So I'd pull out for birth control, and try to get them in the face anyway. They'd try to block with the hands or duck, and I'd just point and shoot and laugh at them. Or if I was doggy style, it would always hit them in the back of the head and hair pretty good. They'd usually freak out and run for the bathroom to wipe it out of there as fast as possible while I chuckled. Never an unwanted pregnancy though. I like to do it to the dolls too. Wiping them off with a paper towel is easier than douching them out. Sorry if TMI. I was kinda reminiscing.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Oh, and the pubes do seem to look pretty good. I like hair myself.

INFORMATIONS