www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

new 140cm Yumi

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

new 140cm Yumi

Post by Hungry Bear »

I bought this doll a few weeks ago. She is an attractive doll with soft skin but the breasts are very hard. The odor is still overwhelming. I have washed her 8 times, placed her in a room with the windows open, and still can not get close to her. Quite the tease to have such a pretty little thing that ya cant play with. I will leave her in isolation, and hope that someday the fruity solvent smell dissipates enough to get closer to her. Sure wish the vendor would tell me the manufacturer so I could avoid buying a stinker again!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: new 140cm Yumi

Post by Hungry Bear »

As suspected, Mysiliconelovedoll does not post unfavorable reviews on their website. I left a 2 star review with wording very similar to those above, and it is not in their review section. Just FYI.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Do you have any pictures of her? Really sucks her smell is ruining things for you

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

thats not good :(

have you put powder on her after you have washed her? that can help to draw out some of the odor causing oils. still. it shouldn't be that bad

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The smell will probably take a month or so to dissipate, yes its a long time to hold your nose, but it is worth it.... :P

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Yes, I bathed, oiled, and powdered as recommended from some of the TDF gurus. I will continue, and hope for the best. I dressed here for a photo, but took all the clothes off to help air her out.
Attachments
yumilevis.jpg
yumilevis.jpg (370.04 KiB) Viewed 4546 times

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

She's a cutie. Best of luck!

Fretless5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fretless5 »

Hi,
I'm new to this forum and dolls in general, but have been thinking about ordering a Yumi doll from MSLD too.
I really like how this doll looks in the first 4 or 5 photos on the website, the eyes look bigger and more round, the face looks some how different in the rest of the photos, not sure if there are slight differences from doll to doll.

Unfortunately the communication has not been the best with MSLD website, still waiting for the "last" questions, so I can make the decision, and order Yumi.
The website does not provide a way for selecting some of the options that Customer Service (Antony Durant) has shared thru emails.
Maybe you know some of the answers :mrgreen:
-Does Yumi have articulated fingers?
-How does the heating function works? is it safe for a TPE doll?
-How should Yumi be stored?
-How should I add the options for Yumi if there is no specific way in the website? At Order Notes section?

Anyway...
Bear, since you already have the doll for some months, are you happy with this doll?
Would you have order something differently now you have her?
How about the smell? is it gone by now?
Did you order Yumi with the same wig from the first photos (French bob haircut wig)?
Is the measures, size & weight what you expected? according with MSLD?

Any recommendations will be very much appreciated

Thanks

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I just got my "Miranda" on Thursday. These dolls are an offshoot of JY Dolls. Not sure that they have all the upgrades available that other brands offer. So I am not aware of any skeleton upgrades. My gal is a little bit of a stinker too. Takes time and washing to make it go away. Mine is getting better but it's not gone yet. Communication isn't the best with MSLD but I did get a nice doll at an ok price. She's a cutie. I didn't do the heating upgrade, but coming from the factory I would assume that it's fairly safe. My gal has the standard wire fingers. All in all, I am satisfied with my gal.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Fretless5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fretless5 »

I already ordered a Yumi doll, a week ago, and today I received the tracking information and some pre-shipping photos :o
Let see how long it takes to get home :|

Hey Bear, since you already have the doll for some months, are you happy with this doll?
The measures, size & weight match with MSLD info?

orchido

Post by orchido »

Hungry Bear wrote:I bought this doll a few weeks ago. She is an attractive doll with soft skin but the breasts are very hard. The odor is still overwhelming. I have washed her 8 times, placed her in a room with the windows open, and still can not get close to her. Quite the tease to have such a pretty little thing that ya cant play with. I will leave her in isolation, and hope that someday the fruity solvent smell dissipates enough to get closer to her. Sure wish the vendor would tell me the manufacturer so I could avoid buying a stinker again!
I've stayed with TPE dolls because I feel it's a good balance between soft and firm. I wish there was a custom option to choose the firmness of the breasts, though. The TPE dolls are pretty, to me, but maybe not as realistic as a silicon one, but in the dark, they all look the same, don't they? Actually not, since you have seen and handled the doll in the daylight, your brain is feeding these image memories back in to your visual cortex so you actually see the doll, in your mind, when you play with it, even if it's pitch black dark.

My sense of smell is not that great but I didn't detect any foul odors coming out my latest WMDolls brand doll. The breast are firmer than most of the women I've met, except one, and she didn't have implants at 18, I'm sure about that.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Fretless5 wrote:I already ordered a Yumi doll, a week ago, and today I received the tracking information and some pre-shipping photos :o
Let see how long it takes to get home :|

Hey Bear, since you already have the doll for some months, are you happy with this doll?
The measures, size & weight match with MSLD info?
Although I didn't get Yumi, I did get Miranda. Keep us updated and let us know when she arrives. Just be prepared in case she's a bit of a stinker too. (You will love her anyway, and it does go away eventually) I can still smell it on Tama, but it gets less as time goes by. I was happily surprised that she's better looking in person than the website pics, I was a lil bit worried about that at first. My first dolls, so I didn't really know what to expect.
Attachments
0315181625a.jpg
0315181625a.jpg (117.94 KiB) Viewed 3808 times
My gals:

Fretless5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fretless5 »

Sure, I'll post after she arrives
thanks for the comment
Here is one of the pre-shipping pics
Attachments
Here she is at the factory, almost ready to travel...
Here she is at the factory, almost ready to travel...
At the factory.jpg (226.13 KiB) Viewed 3773 times

Fretless5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fretless5 »

One thing I noticed is that her skin looks a lot more pale in the factory pic than the "studio" photos here from the website.
Attachments
jh-140-yumi-13.jpg
jh-140-yumi-13.jpg (37.53 KiB) Viewed 3772 times

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Lighting is everything! It plays a huge role in photos, I have found this out the hard way. I have a lot of yellow in my lights at home so I am battling this in my photos constantly.
My gals:

INFORMATIONS