www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Delivery information

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
7kantara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Delivery information

Post by 7kantara »

Hi Guys
I have ordered a doll from Mysiliconelovedoll. There seems to be a bit of a lack of communication. Doll was not a custom build and after about 10 days still waiting for a tracker number, have sent messages and they said item was shipping yesterday, no tracker yet though. I'm based in UK. Took me a long, long time to make the decision to get a doll, maybe I'm in too much of a rush to get the doll now I've made up my mind and am worrying about nothing. :razz: Any info appreciated.
Cheers

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Delivery information

Post by Mondoon »

Well we all have to go through the terrible waiting period and it's best if you can just keep yourself occupied during this time.
I think 10 days and no tracking number is a very short time myself so maybe give it a little more time, at least until next week. If it was supposed to ship yesterday there are any number of reasons why it could have been delayed so give or take a couple of days is probably nothing to worry about.
Hopefully someone from MSLD or a member who has one can chime in and give their experience.

I've moved this topic to the MSLD forum so a member of their staff will more easily see it and get back to you.

Good luck.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I also ordered a doll on the 9th, and have had sketchy communication with msld. Have spent time looking for clothing that will fit. I also bought a doll from ebay, 140 cm, from a US warehouse, and it has arrived. Don't think I can post a pic yet as I'm a newbie, but it was not disappointing. The 140 cm is fairly small size but all the weight I want to lift. I am expecting an email from MSLD any moment now as its 12 hrs ahead there and they should be shipping! Amazon sells some dolls prime, as in free fast shipping, but you don't know the manufacturer just like MSLD. The ebay dealer sais there doll was Racyme brand and that they were the manufacturer, but that's BS. Good luck, lets hope we don't both get hosed!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

My friend, like you I ordered on Nov 9th. I ordered two dolls in fact from two different vendors. We have communicated a bit but I haven't had too many questions. I'm still waiting on the pre-shipping pictures. Neither doll has shipped yet. Thus, I'm here to offer you some solace as this situation isn't unique to yours.

My best suggestion is to grab a beer in the meantime and check out oldmanoz's thread about his bear. It will have you laughing for a few hours, or at least it did for me. Not a bad way to pass the time. Link: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77576

Regards from Salem.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

LOL, I am actually rendering bear fat as I surf today. Teddy decided to hunt my spot this year, and he got a little nasty, so he's in the freezer now. As far as waiting on my order, if I do it again, Amazon Prime for sure!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Finally got shipping information. FedEx is the shipper, and there is an immediate "Shipping Exception" in the tracking information. No expected date of delivery. Looks like it might be seized by customs in China. Overall experience with MSLD has been underwhelming. Feels like a very small company without infrastructure to handle business as promised. I would go with a different company if I could do it over again.

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

bearhunter wrote:Finally got shipping information. FedEx is the shipper, and there is an immediate "Shipping Exception" in the tracking information. No expected date of delivery. Looks like it might be seized by customs in China. Overall experience with MSLD has been underwhelming. Feels like a very small company without infrastructure to handle business as promised. I would go with a different company if I could do it over again.
...That's not necessarily the case in regard to "shipping exception". That can also mean that information used to track your package is missing or in error. FedEx doesn't want to have it read "We fucked up" on your tracking information, so they opt for "Shipping Exception" to cover all possibilities.

I have had "Shipping Exception" on my tracking for all kinds of things only to have them show up a couple of days later. When I go back and check the tracking info it just says "delivered" at that point.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Yumi arrived today. FedEx played some games here domestically, kept her in Oakland for a few days, then the nearest metro hub for 2 days, then 12 miles to my local hub. They tried to add another day, telling me she was locked in a container, and they just couldn't get to her till tomorrow, but in the end, they got her here. This doll is much softer than the one I got from ebay, and came with a pink polka dot blanket that makes me think she may be genuine WM, but the vendor refused to tell me the manufacturer. There is a smell like a mix of cherries and strawberries or a hand soap made to smell that way. Gave her a bath, and she was a bit of a dirty girl. It may take several washings this first go around. As soon as I get her "dolled" up, I will post a couple photos. The makeup is not as good as the ebay girl, and the pale skin will be different than the brown I have grown to like a lot, but I will try not to play favorites.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Glad it came to a happy ending. And certainly glad she made it out of Oakland! That's not the best place for a young lady.

Looking forward to the pictures. It would be interesting to see your comparison of the Ebay girl and Yumi. I ALMOST ordered an ebay girl myself and only cancelled when it seemed they were playing games with the shipping.

Enjoy the honeymoon.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

jh-140-yumi-09.jpg
jh-140-yumi-09.jpg (50.16 KiB) Viewed 3568 times
20171127_184001.jpg
20171127_184001.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3568 times
20171120_155036.jpg
20171120_155036.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3568 times
3rd shot is the ebay doll, $300 less than sale price of Yumi. 2nd is Yumi first day here. 1st is Yumi advertised. I'm thinkin the ad doll was a larger body. More review to come but I'm tired and hungery.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Continued introductions

Post by Hungry Bear »

Yumi is starting to feel more comfortable in her new home. A brand new outfit with genuine Levis seems to have helped. I'm very glad my other doll Yuki can't get jealous, but she has a small wardrobe already. I had no idea how nice it felt to dress a girl, have always spent more effort trying to get girls out of their clothes. I might have to buy a camera, the only one I have is 20+ years old, an original digital with like 3 megapix. The jeans and top are Amazon, if anyone is interested, I can provide size and product number. They fit this 140cm doll really nice, even get the plumbers ass affect when she bends over, it's the cutest plumbers ass ever! :twisted: I consider this product and vendor review still, should I move this to another thread? Will be comparing this unbranded doll with the one from ebay, a little at a time, cuz Bearhunter gotta work!
Attachments
yumilevis.jpg
yumilevis.jpg (370.04 KiB) Viewed 3538 times

7kantara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 7kantara »

Hi Guys

Just an update on the progress with my doll. Just back from a few weeks in Europe, did not have time to unpack her before I went. Really pleased with how she looks. I was a bit dubious about getting a 140cm doll but glad I did. She is about all I can comfortably lug around at my age. I am surprised how good she looks. I took a few pictures with an iPhone then realised I had an old Canon DSLR I'd not used in years, new battery and its as good as new.

I was a little while in Spain and did a bit of shopping for her. One thing I noticed its easy to get really small size shoes there, I guess the ladies are more petite.

When I ordered her I thought her legs looked a bit skinny, (Always been a leg man :oops:), anyway I've attached a couple of photos, she's in great shape! I have a spare small bedroom and she will live in there to save too much lugging around. No overnight guests anymore though!

The first pic is a close up of her face. The eyes do not look quite right, any advice. I don't think I've got the wig on right either, will have another go at it.

Will post a few more pics when I get settled in.

Cheers
Attachments
IMG_2863.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg (143.4 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_2765.jpg (486 KiB) Viewed 3474 times

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

you can move the eyes your self. they are sitting on a bed of cotton wool. put light pressure and gently maneuver to where you feel is right.

7kantara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 7kantara »

[quote]you can move the eyes your self. they are sitting on a bed of cotton wool. put light pressure and gently maneuver to where you feel is right./quote]

Thanks for that, i'll have a go at adjusting. Its only one eye that seems a little high. Hope I don't make a mess of it and give her a squint :|

INFORMATIONS