www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

First Doll purchase, chose MSLD, Lets see...

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
leforyjenkins
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: First Doll purchase, chose MSLD, Lets see...

Post by leforyjenkins »

donoghu wrote:Good news everyone! After I placed my order for Miranda, I have sent an email to ask if it was possible to change the breasts size to B or, if not possible, C. The Customer Service Manager (Antony Durant) checked for my request with the factory and the answer has been YES! So I'll get a B-Cup sized Miranda! I'm even more happy (and excited) now!

Kudos to the awesome customer service! Really appreciate it!

That’s amazing man, I’m laying next to harumi right now. You won’t regret your choice. Very quick and simple steps for maintenance
Get baby wash for cleaning as to not damage the TPE with oils from perfumes soaps
Use baby powder after letting air dry to make sure clothes go on properly

Remember to give her love :) welcome to the club brother

Eyecandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First Doll purchase, chose MSLD, Lets see...

Post by Eyecandy »

I love eye candy candy and you have a great eye for photography. I hope that my first girl on the way now will look half as good.
SY 158
YL 165
WM 165

INFORMATIONS